• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

papers: awful or extra awful?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papers: stupid or extra stupid?

• stupid

• extra stupid

• get off this board & write your paper you dizzy skirt

• hahah delicious tacos!

Results are only viewable after voting.

veil

boston based bluestocking
second question:
leaving your imaginary client assessment til the night before it's due: stupid or extra stupid?

third question:
how many people here are in the mental health field, either actively practicing or working on a degree? i'm working on my lmhc* and i feel like i've seen other people say they're social workers or mention something else mental healthy related.

i'm curious, because if there's a lot of folks doing so here i'm going to declare FFAs and BHMs a separate and morally superior race.

i haven't slept in, uhhhhhh, two days, can you tell?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

*did you know that <s></s> will not make a strikethrough on this forum? so i cannot make a license to kill joke?!? what fresh hell is this?!?!?! weeee punctuation party ?!.,:&()"[/]

Latest posts

Back