• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Patriot Act

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreneticFangs

tankgirl said:
[PS- USED to be a patriot.... then W. occured. Then, the Patriot Act- and its relatives- Need I say more? NOW.... CANADA, HERE I COME!!!]

I feel your pain! I'm seriously thinking of moving to Japan. I have a few keywords to say: technology, TRUE freedom of religion, respect for elders and each other, transportation system, & SUMO. :)

English is my second language, but I have never really felt like I belong in the latin or american communities. I can't stand the way our government is heading. Politicians are pretending to be Christian by forcing public schools to teach courses against the theory of evolution. I was raised going to Christian schools and have read the Bible *MANY* times. There's nothing in there that states man cannot try to understand the world around him. Symbolism is the most important aspect of the original script.
Then, as a blatant slap to God's face he uses His name to win campaigns! Has anyone NOT read the whole section of the Bible where Jesus rants off about giving the government was belongs to them and giving God what belongs to Him?
Now this may be a topic for much debate, but could anyone really imagine Jesus starting a war in Iraq when it was in fact Saudi Arabia who attacked the US in 911?
I might be headed towards Japan --> where large men are not only accepted in society... they are respected athletes ;)

Latest posts

Back