• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

**Pics** of the UK meetup!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Well the meetup was awsome fun. We did learn however that Birmingham is NOT the place to go for a cool BBW party, lol. It was more like a school dance with over priced crap drinks and TERRIBLE music...they took the term "Disco" to heart. But most of us still had a freaking fantastic time:) Next time.....we will be meeting in London, lol. Even the people who wanted it in Birmingham agree that traveling would be worth it!

Anyways.....enjoy the pics!!!

DimensionsMeet23rdMarch20073.jpg

RobUK and Mr. Nick at TGI FRidays

DimensionsMeet23rdMarch20074.jpg

Em and Tom and Nicks arms, lol
DimensionsMeet23rdMarch20075.jpg

Juanita and Stealth

DimensionsMeet23rdMarch20076.jpg

Leighanne, Lauren and John and lots and lots of menus, lol

DimensionsMeet23rdMarch20078.jpg

Donni(me) and KurvyKel

DimensionsMeet23rdMarch200710.jpg