• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Plus size figurines of Emilio Casarotto

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! I wanted to share my love for the plus size figurines created by artist Emilio Casarotto. He made them in the 1980s and 90s from what I understand. I was recently able to acquire one myself seen in the attached photo of a pear shaped bikini clad lady on a pool floaty. I really don’t get to see enough plus size representation in art and movies so I was really happy to stumble upon these works and have a chance to collect one and share of them. Also see an article in the link below to read more if you’d like.

A look at the Plus Size Sculptures from Emilio Casarotto

Attachments

• IMG_1075.jpeg
    IMG_1075.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back