• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Post Pictures of Corseted BBWs?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtlantisAK

I have this strange love for corsets, despite not owning anything more than a corset like girdle. I love the shape that they give us bigger women, and as an artist, I greatly admire the shapes!
I poked around on a corset discussion thread, but now I got the idea for this...

I plan on getting a camera soon (and a few corsets!!), so as soon as I do, I will definately post some pics!
But until then, anyone want to post their corset pictures, corseted BBW art or other media with Large women in corsets?

Does it sound like I have an obsession? lol. I'm probably going to be shot for posting so many links!

And I appologize for the lack of even larger women wearing corsets...but it's hard to find them..And I made it a point to cull out some of the ones that did show a little nip. Sorry ladies and gents.

Darkly Graceful 8
House and Country 3
Succubus
Raychilwls
Red and White 002
Curvy
Green Corset
Exposed
Do You Like My Curves
Pin Up Chick
You Make Me Feel Like...
The Queen of Spades
...Yar?
The Effects of the Corset
Sionainn
Keeper
Lady Tavington
Calendar: September
Taste the Rainbow
Lady Twiglet
Tight Corset Color
Awaiting
Wood

So, if theres anything left on the internet anyone wants to share....Please do! Lol. I think I went a bit overboard...

Latest posts

Back