• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Prescription eyeglasses on the cheap

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lypeaches

Am I the only one that feels slightly like I just bought a used car after getting new eyeglasses from a chain store like Lenscrafters?

Tried an experiment this time around, and bought my glasses online. I am very satisfied with my purchase, so just thought I'd pass the info on.

You have to get your eyes checked, and have the actual prescription on hand. That cost me $29.99.

Then, I went to eyebuydirect.com , picked out my glasses , filled in the form and waited. (They have a fun feature where you can upload your photo and "try on" glasses). You have to be patient, it took almost 3 weeks, but I ended up getting 2 new pairs of glasses for $32, including shipping. They have some pairs for as cheap as $7.95...that's prescription included. You can also get bifocals, transition lenses, etc. for a bit more.

www.eyebuydirect.com

Latest posts

Back