• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Question About Some Jean Leggings

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
Yrs ago probably the late 80's I had some jean leggings. I still have them and can squeeze in them even though they are an 18 and I'm a 24 now. Unfortunately the crotch wore out and I had to re-sew it by hand. I am looking for another pair like those. I found a similar pair to them on the One Stop Plus site and am wondering if anyone would know if they would be like my original ones?

Pic of mine I have attached onto here. As you can see I rolled up the legs for style on them.

The ones I found in One Stop Pluses website are these:

http://www.onestopplus.com/clothing...d=9831&producttypeid=1&PurchaseType=G&pref=ps

And are in the powder blue color here:

0531_67781_mc_6395.jpg

I am thinking about getting the One Stop Plus ones to replace them? Would they be close enough in color? Anyone know how they fit in their jean leggings? I'm normally a 24 in pants. Would a 24 fit or do they run snug and I better get a 26? Just wondering. Thanks to any experts out there... :)

View attachment IMG_9171.JPG

View attachment IMG_9173.JPG

View attachment IMG_9174.JPG

Latest posts

Back