• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Questions to Calories by EC (BBW (Multiple), Game Show, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
BBW (Multiple), Game Show, WG - A late night game show geared toward people who appreciate weight gain

Authors note:warning to those who care not for numbers and measurements. Feel free to jump ship right about now. This one is all about the numbers.

Questions to Calories
by ec

The title probably doesn’t ring a bell with most of you, as the game show that carries the title doesn’t have the notoriety of say Who Wants to be a Millionaire or Wheel of Fortune. But its small following is loyal, almost cult-like in their obsessive admiration. If you happen to be up at odd hours of the night watching a channel in the hundreds, you just might catch an episode or two…

The screen fades in to show a brick wall. Airbrushed in large, brightly colored letters across the red structure are the words Questions to Calories in lettering that looks like the words themselves are inflating to near capacity.

With a quick, jerky motion the camera whips over to a stage decorated mostly with bricks and steel, kind of an inner city industrial look. In the middle of the stage, holding a microphone is a young man with a Cheshire cat grin who looks like a cross between Dean Martin and Pete Wentz. Wearing a tuxedo jacket over a form fitting t-shirt featuring the Superman emblem, faded jeans complete with a dangling, silver wallet chain hanging just inches above a pair of polished motorcycle boots. His jet black hair is mostly covered by a fedora tilted to the left. The outfit combined with his eyeliner and a starburst tattoo around his right eye make him look more likely to burst into a catchy pop song rather then host a game show, but as he begins to speak his booming if gruff voice is very commanding.

“Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Questions to Calories. The game where we turn correctly answered questions into countless calories.” The host pauses to give the audience a knowing wink.

“Ironically incorrectly answered questions can also get turned into lots of fat producing calories…but we’ll get into those specifics later.” The studio audience applauds and cheers.

“I’m your host Balthazar Shango. With me as always is the woman whose many talents include reminding me to call my parole officer,” pauses to glance at his gaudy diamond encrusted watch. “I think I’m safe for a few hours. Please give a hand for the lovely Renee Palentino, ladies and gentleman.”

One of the brick walls on the far end of the stage parts and an elevated section of stage rolls into view. On the stage sits another wall with the outline of two figures painted in neon. Almost like an artist’s vertical interpretation of homicide scene. Where the silhouettes of the arms end are handles.

In-between the brightly colored figures a very large blonde woman poured into a sparkly green evening gown stands proudly. Her bosom aches to break free from the confines of the low cut dress, and about a quarter of it has succeeded. Even the gaudy faux diamond necklace glittering in the stage lights can not take attention away from the vast amounts of cleavage being displayed.

Every curve of her rounded belly is outlined by creases in the dress while only the silver heels containing her chubby feet are exposed at the bottom of the flowing gown.

The smile plastered across Renee’s heavily made up face is friendlier then Balthazar’s, but no less forced. She flashes it to all sides of the studio audience while she gives a pageant wave. Her many gold bracelets and her rubbery upper arm wave as well.

The crowd cheers and whistles.

“How are you tonight, Renee?” The host asks.

“Very well, Bee,” Renee answers in a bubbly high pitched voice. “And how are you?”

Balthazar shrugs. “Uh, I’m here, I guess.”

“And so are tonight’s contestants. I was just chatting with them backstage, Bee, and they are all raring to go. So how about we get started?” the robust blonde never loses her smile as she continues to bat her long lashes in the direction of the audience, who are still whistling at her.

“Good idea.” The host turns to fully face the audience and reads off a note card he pulled from inside his jacket. “First out is a feeder from Atlanta who spends his days giving light to the city and his nights giving cake to his girlfriend. Please give a big hand for Tony Morris, everyone.”

The wall just behind Balthazar splits and this time a smaller rolling stage with a lectern comes out. Behind the lectern stands a short curly haired man, who looks to be Balthazar’s age or possibly younger.

The stage stops right next to the host who salutes the contestant. “Hello, Tony from Atlanta, G-A. How are you this evening?”

The wide eyed Tony takes a moment to take in the clapping crowd. “Good, Balthazar, thank you.”

Then Tony spots Renee and almost falls off the elevated platform waving to her. “Hi Renee!”

Renee focuses her smile toward Tony and cocks her head. “Hi, Honey.”

“Okay, slick, no yelling into the mic. You haven’t won any money to pay for it yet if you break it,” Balthazar says dryly. “It says here you provide light for the city. What’s that about?”

Tony seems genuinely confused for a minute, and then catches on. “Oh, I work for the power company. I’m responsible for sub-station 5 in nort hot-lanta.”

The crowd rips up in applause.

“Applause for sub-station number 5, wow, a well known sub-station I guess,” Balthazar smirks. “Judging by tonight’s audience I would guess that must be the station responsible for the trailer parks.”

The crowd’s applause shifts to a mix of strained chuckles, groans and boos. Across the stage Renee flashes Balthazar a stern look and shakes her head.

“Anyway, must be a nice gig, job security anyway.”

“I’d rather have your job.” Tony says meekly.

“You hear that Renee? I’m a role model.”

Renee giggles, her bust creeping a little further out of her dress as she does. “Yeah, that’s scary.”

“Okay, enough small talk. More importantly, Tony, it says you are an active feeder. How long have you known that’s what you wanted to be?”

Tony answers without thinking. “Oh as long as I can remember I’ve been obsessed with weight gain and how a woman eats has always been a turn on. I’ve gotten to the point I won’t date anyone unless I’ve seen how they eat chicken and waffles.”

“That’s high on my list as well, chief. And you have, I take it, found someone worth stuffing full of chicken and waffles?”

“Yes, sir, I’ve been a one woman man for over a year and a half now.”

“Of course you have, she’s here tonight to help you try and win money while you try and fatten her up. Renee, please bring out Mandy Bustel.”

Renee saunters over to the edge of the stage and grabs the hand of an obese, scantily clad woman. She leads Mandy back to the stage with the painted silhouettes. Mandy is not quite as large a woman as Renee, but the string bikini that she is wearing, clearly meant for a smaller figure, makes her look bigger.

Of course when her eyes adjusted to the bright lights, she catches a glimpse of Balthazar and sprints over to give him a hug and kiss on the cheek every inch of her soft exposed body shaking helps to show off just how overweight she is. Her belly is the most prominent, looking like a giant, half melted marshmallow oozing down her abdomen and partially obscuring the front of her bikini bottoms. Her breasts are quite large as well, the size and shape of oversized gourds, narrow at the base and then widening at the bottom, hanging heavily off her chest.

After Mandy invades a clearly flustered Balthazar’s space with a long wet kiss to his cheek she runs over to her boyfriend and plants a more subdued peck on his cheek. Then looking, slightly out of breath she jogs back over to Renee.

“You okay, Bee. You need the make-up girl to come out and re-spackle your foundation?” Renee quips.

Balthazar taps gently around his jaw line.

“As long as there are no green scales showing, I’m good,” he remarks while the crowd chuckles. Balthazar gives the red faced and panting Mandy a wink.

“I won’t ever deny a pretty young woman from planting one on my cheek. Now onto business, my little overly affectionate Mandy?”

“Yes, cutie?” Mandy huffs.

“That’s quite an impressive belly you got there. If I may ask, is that all courtesy of Tony here? Were you a scrawny little rail when you guys met?”

“Oh no, Balthazar. I have always been too heavy for most guys.”

The freckled redhead pauses a minute to think. “To date anyway. Plenty of guys would make out with me and tell me if I were only a little thinner they’d date me. Then I met Tony working at the mall and he couldn’t stop telling everyone how he wanted to date me. Once I found out how much he loved to watch me eat that was it. We moved in together and I’ve been buying bigger sizes ever since.”

Renee cocks her head to the side. “Oh that’s so sweet.”

“So just how much weight has our blossoming young feeder packed onto that lovely frame since you started dating?” Balthazar asks.

“Oh I’d say about forty pounds.”

“Very nice. So tell, us, babe, is Tony here a strict feeder? Does he have a list of what you need to eat in a day before you go to bed? Or does he play the mind games and take away the scale and switch out clothes with really baggy ones one day and then tight ones the next so you never really know just how big you’re getting”

Mandy giggles, sending a rippling effect throughout her sparsely covered body. “Oh no, no way. He’s very sweet. Although I don’t mind some of that on occasion and Tony can be sneaky. After dinner when I’m stuffed to the gills half asleep, he’ll come over with a tall glass of juice saying it’ll help. Knowing full well he’s just trying to get an extra 400 calories in me.”

“Ah, a man after my own heart. Well let Renee get you into position there.” Renee guides Mandy back into one of the painted silhouettes. As the bikini clad porker grabs the handles a display lights up next to her and starts flashing numbers.

“For those that haven’t seen the show before Renee is helping Mandy into the Upsizer. As you can see thanks to a scale and some fancy light sensors everything from her weight to her measurements will be displayed on screen there. The technology is very accurate, down to the .01 of a pound and fraction of an inch. But for the purpose of the show we have it round up to the nearest pound and even numbered inch increment.”

The flashing numbers eventual start to slow and then land on:

5-5
213lbs
36D-42-40

“Very nice indeed,” Balthazar says. “Renee, if you would be so kind, would you go over the rules for our fine contestants.”

“Certainly, Bee. Tony will be asked a series of questions. Each question has a weight and monetary value attached to it. A correctly answered question results in the money going into the bank and the weight being packed onto Mandy’s already sizable tummy…or backside, or bust. Wherever it decides to go or we decide to put it.”

Tony and Mandy both trade excited glances.

“But, Renee,” Balthazar breaks in with a mockingly exaggerated cluelessness. “How can we claim to be able to add weight to someone right here and now? It doesn’t seem feasible.”

“Good question, Bee. The impossible is made possible with the help of a cutting edge organic microchip small enough that it can’t be seen by the human eye. We injected it into Mandy just before she came out on stage. The little miracle allows us not only to be able to cause her body to produce fat cells from her own body heat at a breakneck pace, but also allows us to have them accumulate wherever we decide, if we decide. After an hour, however, the chip will be fully dissolved by Mandy’s bloodstream leaving no trace the device ever existed.”

Renee flashes her blindingly white teeth. “Well except for the loads of excess poundage it will create.”

The crowd once again cheers and whistles.

“But, Renee, who could have possibly come up with such a magnificent discovery?” Asks Balthazar, still in his clueless mode.

“A very prestigious school developed the technology. This whole show is made possible by a grant to test the new technology for a future patent and possible medical usage. And what better way to test a gadget that turns people into human hippos then by making it available to the ones who want just that.”

“Amazing stuff, Renee. I’d have to say no matter what fancy fattening helpers they come up with I’ll always cherish the old fashioned way of stuffing my woman full of sugar and lard.”

“A hopeless romantic as always, Bee,”

Balthazar turns back to Tony, who seems to be anticipating something more with a growing nervousness. “You ready, slick?”

Tony nods with a nervous smile.

“You’ve seen the show before, I take it.”

“I’ve watched every episode.”

“So you know what’s coming, don’t you?”

Another shaky nod from the contestant. “You know someone has to fill in the other silhouette don’t you? And that we secretly interviewed your friends and family in order to find that person, right.”

Still another head bob.

“Okay, send out our surprise contestant, Mandy’s disapproving mother.”

Renee heads over to the edge of the stage where she brought out Mandy. This time the contestant stalks out on her own, meeting Renee halfway. An older blond dressed in raggedy cutoffs and a tube top bears only a vague resemblance to Mandy in the face. Of course since her face is buried under purple eye shadow, way too much foundation and fire engine red lipstick, it is hard to tell for sure. Her figure, however, is no more trim and toned then her daughter’s. The lavender top clings to a sagging set of softball sized breasts. Two thick rolls take up the space above the shorts. Below the beltline a large bubble of flesh bulges out the crotch of the denim. Her legs are long, but soft and lumpy with varicose veins and cellulite decorating the skin along with a large scorpion tattoo on her left calf.

“Welcome Trini Bustel,” Balthazar calls out as Renee leads the annoyed looking lady up to the stage with the Upsizers.

“I’m only here for the money. Let’s get that straight right away, fancy-boy,” Trini says with a voice that sounds like she has been smoking since childbirth.

“I absolutely don’t agree with all the feeding stuff my Mandy’s been taking part in. Tony’s a nice guy with a decent job and all, but I can’t condone the lifestyle he’s duped my little Mandy into.”

Balthazar looks at his watch, appearing bored. “Please, go on.”

“The whole chauvinistic-not-appreciating-a-woman-for-what-she-is makes me sick.” Trini half yells, while her daughter looks on, obviously embarrassed.

“Not sick enough to keep you from a good meal I see,” Balthazar shoots back.

“Huh?” says a genuinely clueless Trini.

The host flashes a knowing grin to the audience and then Tony. “I said, why do you believe Tony doesn’t appreciate her for a beautiful young woman who loves to indulge herself and at times use food and eating as foreplay.”

“Well that’s not what I meant. I can’t stand the whole stuffing her with the intention of making her fatter then she already is. I mean can’t he just appreciate her for the size she is?”

Then Trini puts the shows censors to work in what will be the first of many times. “*bleep*, if he likes fat woman he really did not have to do anything. She was a cow when they met.”

The crowd starts to get restless and annoyed with Trini on her soapbox. Balthazar puts his hands out as if to calm them. “Now, Trini, as my court appointed attorney often reassures me, intention is very hard to prove. It’s just as likely the two young lovers are just partaking in complimentary interests where the beneficial side effect is weight gain. But you seem pretty dug into you one sided point of view so let’s just agree that we disagree…on just how wrong your belief is and move on.”

Balthazar’s tone is so even keeled that he almost catches Trini. “Well may-hey wait, what did you say?”

“It’s alright, babe, I accept your apology, let’s move on.”

Mandy, recovered from her initial embarrassment, decides to chime in. “I can’t believe you’re here, mom, of all people. I can’t even count the number of times you gave me a bucket from KFC to keep me busy while you had a boyfriend over when I was growing up. Then you’d call me blubber belly in front of your boyfriends to take attention from your big ass. And now you’re pretending like you’re the protective mother. What a hypocrite!”

Balthazar raises an eyebrow. “Well looks like we could move this group on over to the Tyra show afterwards to help get this all worked out. Until then we got a show to do ourselves. Renee, would you please explain the rules that apply to Tony and Trini’s competition.”

“Yes of course, Bee. The questions we are going to ask Tony have all been seen by Trini here. She has already answered each question before the show. After Tony answers we’ll see how Trini’s answer matches up. If she gets a correct answer when Tony is incorrect she will be awarded the monetary value of the question into her very own bank. And if she gets an answer right when Tony also correctly answers, not only will she get her own value for the question, but she will steal half of Tony and Mandy’s.”

“Okay, get to the good part,” Balthazar says from across the stage.

“Like Mandy, Trini has been implanted with one of state of the art microchips. Every time she proves to have incorrectly answered a question she will get double the weight value added to her in body fat.”

Renee helps a stunned looking Trini get into place. The readout next to her Upsizer randomly flashes numbers slowly coming to rest to show:

5-3
38D-40-42

“Wow, and you don’t even have someone helping you out, huh?” Balthazar smirks at the snarling Trini.

The mother’s response again puts the shows censors to work. “*bleep* you, pretty boy. The first thing I’m going to do with the money I win is buy you a decent outfit. You look like a *bleep*ing living Bratz doll.”

The crowd ooohs and ahhhs.

Balthazar grins, as if he likes Trini’s spirit, and then shakes his head. “I don’t know what that is. Is that bad?”

Renee looks about to clue the host in, but Trini interrupts. “Ask your sister, you douche-bag.”

“Okay, are we ready boys and girls?” Balthazar asks. “Let’s play Questions to Calories!”

He digs more note cards from his jacket pocket. “The first round of questions is entitled Pop Culture.”

“Tony won’t get any of these,” Trini says in a hushed tone that still comes across her microphone for all to hear. “All he knows about is NASCAR.”

“Renee Zellweger, Minnie Driver and Heather Graham. All part of the image obsessed population that makes up Hollywood. Believe it or not two out of these three normally stick thin ladies actually purposely put on weight for movie roles. Name the two, and it has to be both to get this one correct.”

Tony grins. “Well I know Renee Zellweger gained weight to play that movie about that British chick,”

“Okay that’s right. Thankfully the name of the movie wasn’t important,” Balthazar says, flipping over his card. “It was Bridget Jones’ Diary in case you were wondering. One more to go.”

Tony doesn’t appear to know. He thinks to himself for a couple minutes before thinking out loud. “Well Heather Graham doesn’t do many serious roles, and I can’t see her willingly getting fat for some straight to video comedy, although I would love to see it, to tell you the truth,”

“Okay, speedy, let’s at least get a guess. This is just the first question and we’ve got a lot of show left.”

“I’ll say Minnie Driver, Balthazar.”

“And you are…right. Minnie Driver added 30 pounds to play the role of Benny in the movie Circle of Friends that I’m sure no one here saw.”

An audible groan comes from Trini.

“And let’s see how much that one was worth.” On a display above Tony 20lbs and $200 pops up.

“Starting out slow, I guess. And I think from mom’s reaction we already know how she picked but let’s see anyway.” The weight and dollar amount is replaced with Zellweger and Graham.

“Oh I’m sorry, mom, one right just won’t cut it. Looks like no money and 40 pounds for you,” the host gazes over at the nervous looking mom. “Probably should have worn something a little more stretchy then denim.”

“You call me mom again and will come over there and rip your tongue right out of your head,” Trini growls.

“Oh now I just think you’re flirting with me. But right now you got bigger things to worry about. Don’t worry, hon, we’ll do Mandy first so you can see what you’re in for. Renee, if you would please hit the button and get the Upsizer started.”

Renee hits a big red button on the side of Mandy’s wall with a flourish of her hand, and then makes a more exaggerated flourish in the very excited looking Mandy’s direction.

Loud beeping sound effects run for a few seconds and then fall silent. Mandy’s eyes suddenly go from anticipation to shock. Her expression switches from grin to pursed lips in a flash. She looks down and with the rest of the studio audience watches her large slightly sagging belly push outward. The skin stretches causing the multiple narrow stretch marks to widen into pink bands running vertically from her belly button to the end of her beginner belly apron. She seems to get a little wider as well. The rolls that wrap around to her kidneys on either side fill in just a tad more each. Above her growing middle the string bikini digs in a little deeper into the flesh under her arms and the little white triangles seem to shrink right before everyone’s eyes.

Next to Mandy the readout adjusts itself.

5-5
232lbs
38D-46-40

Renee strokes the soft shoulder of the still tense looking Mandy. “You okay, Mandy?”

“Uh-huh,” she answers, slowly becoming less tense.

“Why don’t you describe to your mom what she’s in for,” Balthazar prompts. “Or at least half of what she’s in for.”

Mandy turns to her now mortified looking mother. “It gets real warm right on the back of your neck. It almost feels like it’s under your skin, but then it cools off and turns into a tingling feeling the spreads out all over. It’s kind of nice actually.”

Trini’s voice seems to be absent but she mouths what looks like, “They can really do this?”

“Can and will. Since you signed the contract,” Renee says. “Now lean back and grab onto the handles. It does feel good, but when you’re not used to it your knees may buckle.”

An impatient Balthazar calls over, “Okay, Renee, hit the button and let’s get 40 pounds packed onto mommy dearest over there.”

The button gets pushed, the sound effects blare and then Trini’s jaw clenches as if she is trying to dead lift a half ton. The ribbed tube top stretches a tad, and her middle gets a touch wider, but most of the change in Trini happens blow the beltline, unfortunately for her already tight jean shorts. Her thighs puff out like piping bags being filled with icing. The shorts create a deep crease in her thigh. There is a loud rip as starter saddlebags take shape right before the audience’s eyes and tear up the seam on both sides. The bubble of lower belly fat bulging out the front of the shorts rises like bread dough and bursts the button and zipper. Thankfully for Trini’s dignity her midriff bulge and billowing upper thighs hide all but a small section of her pink cotton panties. Even as the effects slow a very stunned Trini remains still and rigid. Beside her the readouts come to a rest.

5-3
40D-48-54

The crowd erupts in cheers and catcalls.

“Wow. Someone’s turning into a nice pear.” Balthazar remarks. “And we’re just getting started. Let’s move onto the next question. Tony, are you ready?”

Young Tony is still gawking at his girlfriend’s half naked mother.

“Tony? Come on now, Tony, focus.”

“Huh, what? Oh yeah, sure. What?”

“The average weight gain for a woman going through full term pregnancy is between 20 and 30 pounds. For some Hollywood types, however, it’s the only time the get a break from the media about their weight and they take advantage of it. True or false: Kate Hudson packed on a whopping 80 pounds during her pregnancy a few years ago?”

Tony stares down at his shoes muttering to himself while across the stage Renee hands glasses of water to the heavier contestants. Mandy is beaming, while her mom is just coming out her state of shock.

“I’ll say false, Balthazar. I don’t think someone as tiny as her has it in her to get that big.”

Balthazar’s lips purse. “Okay, let’s see what Trini’s answer was.” The screen above Tony displays false. Balthazar turns the card over.

“Sorry guys. Both of you got it wrong. There is no hard evidence, but a ‘health expert’ in a gossip rag estimated Private Benjamin’s daughter added 80 pounds before she gave birth.”

A gasp comes from Trini’s direction. “Let’s see the value.”

15lbs - $3,000.00

“Okay, kids, you missed out on three grand, but mom over there gets double the pounds. So go ahead and hit the Upsizer, Renee.”

Trini looks about to yell something at the host but then hears the sound for the Upsizer and chooses to brace herself instead. 30 pounds pile onto the portly blonde’s body. Her pudgy face gets rounder. The tube top gets a little tighter and the sagging melons beneath get a little saggier. Again most of the change happens lower on her body. The saddlebags become a little less starter and more bag-like. The peek of pink panty disappears as her upper thighs squish together. Her knees seem to sink into the flesh that billows above them.

Then Trini’s grip loosens on the handles just a tad and the crowd applauds.

5-3
42D-50-58

“I hope those boyfriends you daughter mentioned don’t just appreciate you for what you were,” Balthazar starts in the most serious tone he has used. “Because if they are not open to a person changing you may be newly single.”

“*bleep* you, pansy!” Trini hisses, while saluting Balthazar with one finger.

Suddenly sounds and lights fill the stage. A large flat screen drops in behind the host. The crowd gets excited.

“Okay, everybody knows what that means.” Behind him the screen starts flashes images so rapidly they look like a blur.

“Enough of this letting fat go where it wants. It’s time for Targeted Expansion!” The screen slows, allowing ones eye to make out various body parts. Eventually it stops and holds on a close up of a deep line of cleavage.

The crowd screams at the top of their lungs.

“I guess we all know this next question is very important. Right, Tony?”

Tony smiles at Mandy and then nods toward Balthazar.

“This will also be your last pop culture question. Incidentally it involves my lifelong crush, Kristie Alley.”

The crowd makes an aww sound.

“Now Kristie’s had her battles with weight over the years, although she looks great at all her stops up and down the scale, but this question is not about any of that. This is simply and over or under question. Is Kristie over or under 50 years of age?”

Tony looks stunned.

“A guy like you probably knows what her highest and lowest weight was and all that, but do you have any idea how old she is?”

Tony remains stunned.

“Come on this should be easy.”

“Um, I’ll say over.”

“I should smack you in the face for saying she looks over 50, but instead let’s see what the woman who has a little streak of wrong answers going said.”

Above Tony the screen reads over.

Balthazar pauses to build tension and then. “Correct. Thorough as my producers are I don’t have her exact age, but I believe she’s 53. I could be wrong. Age means nothing to me when I look at her.”

“She could be your mom, mister creepy stalker,” Renee calls out.

Balthazar looks up thoughtfully for a minute as if contemplating the idea. “Anyway, let’s see what that one is worth.”

30lbs - $6,000.00

“Well you picked a good time to get lucky. But since Trini got it right she steals half of that money. So Tony and Mandy get 3 grand banked while moneybags over there gets the full 6 plus the stolen 3 for a total of $9000.”

Trini, who seems to be constantly futzing with her skin tight tube top, yells over toward Balthazar. “See, jackass, now I’m starting to make some money. This is why I agreed to this *bleep*.”

Always ready with a comeback, Balthazar flashes his pearly whites. “But the true winner is Mandy who will now get 30 pounds of flesh added right into her boobs. And in turn the whole audience here wins because we get to watch. Stand back Renee, that bikini top is about to blow.”

Seconds later it begins. Mandy’s already wide and heavy fun-bags fill up like someone is pumping them with air. They shoot forward, engulfing the tiny looking white triangles of the bikini. Then the string splits and what looks like yards of stretched flesh surges forward and the collapses under its own weight onto the belly below. The brown areoles stretch and fade. Then the enlarging stops, leaving the grinning Mandy with watermelons that weigh close to 20 pounds each where her large pear shaped breasts were moments before.

5-5
42GG-46-40

Balthazar leans in to Tony. “You might want to watch her on windy days now. She’s a little top heavy.”

Tony hears nothing as he ogles his newly buxom girlfriend.

“On that note folks we'll take a quick break to pay some bills and be back with round two of the question portion of the show. Come on back. Keep in mind The Big Finish will follow! You won’t want to miss it!”

(continued in post 4 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back