• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Rebel Mushroom

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mottiemushroom

Give it some welly!!!
For some odd reason work has suddenly gotten really petty over silly rules, & we're all getting sick of it. Most people just complain to mates but NOT to management, some ignore it & carry on regardless ... me, well i had to have my say lol

We've always been allowed to wear 2 rings at work, but suddenly it has to be a wedding ring & an engagement ring (on the wedding finger only). I've always worn 2 plain silver rings (one on each hand). So when told the new rules i put both rings on my wedding finger - only to be told that was NOT acceptable (most customers assume one is a platinum wedding ring anyway). I told them they were discriminating against me for being single & they backed down.

My hair is currently collar length, & layered so it appears short all over. I was told i would have to wear a hairband (they have to tie their hair back if it's longer than shoulder length usually) :eek: So i told then i would rather have my head shaved:D With this i was told i would be disciplined if i did - so i responded by telling them i would be persuing a claim for sexual inequality if that was the case - as they have a young lad on checkouts, doing the same job as me, with a shaved head. They were still very anti me - until i took in a pic of me a few years ago where i had had my headshaved for charity .... now they know i mean business, & suddenly they have backed right down over all the pettiness:D

I could understand IF any of these rule changes affected how i did my job or were for health & safety reasons, but since that's not the case i will don my steel toe capped wellies & kick ass to defend my rights :p

Latest posts

Back