• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Rece Steele from VH1 Miss Rap Supreme on REDLIGHTRADIO.com

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

platinumpuzzy

Chub Coach - Fatten YOU up!
Platinum Princess is back with a new & refreshed attitude, guest appearances and radio show that will have you jammin to the fresh, classic hip hop & jammin new joints! As a reality tv junkie, like so many of us have become, I will be interviewing a good friend of mine Rece Steele from the VH1 show Ego Trip's Miss Rap Supreme who has some dirt on the cast, unseen footage stories and behind the scenes of what you won't find on the show. Ofcourse you know its going to be hot so check me out this Thursday May 1st, 8pm est on www.REDLIGHTRADIO.com

Latest posts

Back