• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Restaurant Favorites

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
I am not, generally speaking, a great fan of convenience foods. However, there are exceptions to every rule, and General Mills has turned out a line of mix-contents-with-chicken* entrees that are, IMO, damned tasty. I'm assuming they're all named after restaurant chains, since the chicken-and-spaghetti entrees are named for Macaroni Grill. There's also a Chinese series named Wan Chai Ferry (Possibly a chain in California? We do not have them in Oklahoma) which makes a pretty authentic-tasting Kung Pao chicken with dried cayenne peppers to give it a little zing.** I haven't seen them mentioned on this board, but I think the dinners are good enough to be worthy of serious attention. Also, if you go to their website, you can print up a coupon that will get you a dollar off any of their entrees. Bon appetit!

*or, in my case, seitan

** For more zing, you can crush the peppers into little flakes and mix them into the entree as it cooks. My wife requests I not do this any more. :(

Latest posts

Back