• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

RESTORATION By Matt L.- (~BBW, Magic, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt L.

~BBW, Magic, ~SWG - a concerned mother insures happiness for herself, her daughter, and a guy who really cares

RESTORATION
by Matt L.

Marjorie Winfield’s smoldering figure looked poured into her silky black gown. An eye-catching damsel no doubt. Her golden blond hair brushing her shoulders, her facial features ever so mesmerizing.

Marjorie had recently graduated high school and was college bound. Her main squeeze had arranged a small but elegant social gathering too celebrate her enrollment at a prestigious west coast university.

A tad bit vain, Marjorie naturally checked out appearance in the full length mirror adjacent too the dining room wall. Thus she grabbed her Armani pocket book and sashayed toward the door.

She reached for the doorknob just as the door opened, her mother standing in her path.

A pleasant woman, Amy Winfield’s dark brown hair was just beginning to fade while her pleasingly plump figure was clad in a colorful orange and blue blouse and a stylish red skirt.

She had just arrived home from an excursion to the supermarket and immediately handed Marjorie a bag of groceries.

“Going out? You didn’t get all spruced up to visit Melvin Dobbs, did you?”

Marjorie fast tracked it to the kitchen and placed the bag on the kitchen table.

“No, mom. Kent has arranged a private party for me and I’m in a hurry, we can discuss this tomorrow.”

Mrs. Winfield incoherently mumbled to herself, then distinctly shared her thoughts with Marjorie, “Kent, yes. He’s the young man who you’ve neglected to introduce me too.”

Marjorie had due cause, Kent was a twenty-five year old businessman separated from his wife. Obviously Marjorie couldn’t tell her mother that.

“I’ll bring Kent over sometime soon, maybe during the mid-year break. Alright? Now if you don’t mind, I have to a party to attend.”

Mrs. Winfield folded her arms over her bust, “I’ve been after you all summer long to visit Melvin. Tomorrow you’re going out with your friends and the next day you leave for school.”

“Big deal”, Marjorie snapped, “It’s not like we’re close friends anymore.”

“You know Melvin thinks a lot of you, and anyway, being around you improves his self-esteem.”

Marjorie antagonistically answered back, “That’s tough for Melvin but I have a social life. I’m not a 14 year old wallflower anymore, I’m attractive and popular and really have no interest in seeing Melvin.”

“Ever since you slimmed down, you’ve become egotistical and extremely self-absorbed.”

Marjorie sneered at her mother, “Not self-absorbed but practical in my own needs.”

Marjorie pulled her car keys out of the pocket book, “I’ll see you tomorrow, don’t wait up for me!”

“We’ll continue this discussion in the morning!” Mrs. Winfield sternly told her pretentious daughter.

Marjorie paused before exiting the kitchen, “Have Melvin search the net for an appropriate companion, from what I remember that fat geek is always on the computer!”

Once Marjorie hurried out of her home to enjoy the celebration her boyfriend had arranged, Mrs. Winfield put away the groceries and went on line herself.

Basically she was looking up recipes and celebrity gossip; however, her daughter’s narcissistic behavior weighed heavy on her mind.

Becoming jaded with the usual rigmarole she looked for on the computer and with Marjorie’s temperament increasingly vexing her nerves, she poured herself a scotch on the rocks and searched the net for anything humorous to remedy the foul mood brought on by daughter’s disposition.

Mrs. Winfield discovered a variety of sites pertaining to revenge. How to make somebody’s hair fall out, a compound to produce blemishes on the skin and logically weight gain.

Then there was sites all about mind control.

It wasn’t until Marjorie’s junior year of high school that she became abnormally self-centered.

Before then, Marjorie was simply known as Margie. Somewhat chunky, thoroughly uncomplicated and entirely passive. She had an outrageous appetite, wore the same clothes a couple days in a row and had very few friends. Marjorie’s alliance with Melvin was due to their respetive mothe’s long established friendship going back to grammar school. Back then Marjorie and Melvin had much in common but that went out the window when she dropped twenty-five pounds and was discovered by the in-crowd.

If only Marjorie could change back to that timid young lady who enjoyed late night raids to the fridge and thought nothing of designer clothes. She was a much nicer person back then, her mother pondered.

Mrs. Winfield sipped away the beverage and poured herself another.

It wasn’t Marjorie’s fault or responsibility that Melvin was trapped in a shell but yet she could have had the civil courtesy of remaining his friend. If that Kent guy was worth a tinker’s damn, why didn’t Marjorie bring him over to meet her parents? Melvin might be a social mess but he’d surely make a better companion for her daughter.

Page after page after page, Mrs. Winfield searched the web until she discovered the ideal concoction. Mrs. Winfield sighed in relief. Marjorie would be back to simply Margie without noticing the vaguest disparity too her personality and behavior.

Mrs. Winfield waited until her husband was in bed and then took a late night expedition to various pharmacies and of all things, a peculiar little shop in Chinatown for certain herbs and spices.

Latest posts

Back