• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Reverse writers block???

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadeFA

I am not sure if anyone here has read the one story that I have posted

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5470&highlight=MadeFA

To date, this is my only published story... I did attempt to publish another one, lost it in a computer crash and I can not sit down to write it all out again. This brings me to my first question... has anyone here been unable to rewrite a piece of work that they lost? I can't bring myself to do it for pleasure, business, or school.

The main reason why I started this thread is to request to receive some feedback on another issue for me. I have read so many well written works that were pretty short, with minimal character development... I just can't do that. I can't write a short(er) story, or at least, I have been having problems doing so. Any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back