• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Roll Change

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiji

Chapter 1: The Girl of My Fantasies

It was about 20 years ago that I first beheld her. She was simply the most heavenly specimen of womanhood I'd ever beheld or ever would.

I first spotted her in the employee cafeteria at the business where I had just been promoted to a senior executive at the young age of 32. I was sorta the boy wonder, had a great wife, and two young kids and wasn't looking to have a fling -- I placed great value on loyalty, but it didn't necessarily stop me from looking at attractive and plump young women. A big belly and or big derriere were must see for me and this lady had 'em in spades.

Although I could only see her from a distance, she was absolutely and positively the fattest woman I'd ever seen, before or since. If I could only get closer but the damn line was too long and she had disappeared by the time I reached the register.

The next day I was walking to the front of the building for a meeting and I spotted her walk across the atrium toward the restrooms. This time I caught a full side view and was dumbfounded by the sight -- she was making a slow ponderous walk, belly shifting up and down by what seemed to be a good 12 inches with each thundering step. Even more mesmerizing was that belly must have rode out in front of her by a full two feet! I was instantly smitten and imagined this bulky beauty riding me, with both us struggling to hoist that massive belly over my little belly and atop my chest, then having it completely cover my torso with its tip tucking neatly beneath my chin! I instantly felt a hard on coming and did my best to conceal that to the other passers by on my route.

Two days later I was walking to the Coke machine by the cafeteria for a 5 o'clock caffeine fix and spotted her on her way out for the night. I grabbed my Coke and double-timed to position myself in back of her as she walked toward the back door and the parking lot. This time I was stupefied -- her ass was bigger than I could have even imagined. It was in perfect proportion to her massive belly and her two huge butt cheeks violently rose and fell with each ponderous step. Up, down, up, down -- another hard on to conceal. Not to appear too obvious, I sped up and passed her and held an interior door for her to show that I was a Southern gentleman. She thanked me but didn't seem to pay much attention to me.

I decided then and there that I must find the identity of this Venus of the fat ladies. Fortuitously, on my way into the building the next morning I noticed that the HR bulletin board had been updated with pictures of all new employees. And there she was, one Hannah Smith, and I found she worked in the Controller's group, and (lucky again for me) the Controller was a friend of mine so I had a convenient excuse to snoop around and find more about this wondrous beauty.

A week later I finally screwed up my courage and went to see my Controller friend. As I walked into his office, I noticed her seated at a round table in a common area discussing something with a colleague. What caught my eye this time were her arms. She was wearing a short sleeve tee shirt blouse and it showed off the most enormous female arms I'd ever seen. But they were huge in a different way. Most women that size would have had flabby arms that flapped in the wind, but hers were very solid like there were huge muscles stored under an outer layer of fat. There didn't appear to be any jiggle whatsoever in those powerful fat girl guns. Those were arms that could squeeze a man like me very tight and dominate me in so many ways -- just thinking about it I felt another little sproing in my nether regions.

I chatted a while with my friend then casually noted that it looked like he'd been able to hire some new employees and he said I should meet them. He walked me over to her and introduced us. We hit it off right away and we spoke for several minutes with me being extremely impressed with her intelligence and she being impressed that a senior exec was stopping to talk to the new employee. We found out that we were only four years apart in age and actually had a lot in common, coming from the same city and even going to the same high school (God I wished that I had been a couple of year younger and seen her when she was a teenager).

Now that I was up close, I was mentally trying to guess her weight -- I knew several 300 pound women at work and she had them all beat by far in terms of sheer girth. So maybe 350 -- no way too big for that. 400? I'd never known a 400 pounder so it was hard to tell. Finally I decided on 450 because she was so darn big and 500 seemed like an absurd weight.

And did I say she was tall? I was 5'10" and she have had me by a couple or three inches. I finally decided she must be 6'1". Tall, fat, strong arms, she could easily dominate my comparatively scrawny 215 pounds (although with my broad shoulders, strong chest, belly, and love handles most people thought I was a pretty big myself)! God, I wanted to climb that mountain of woman and then switch places and have her completely envelope me in her softness. If I got crushed to death by her weight, at least I'd go happy.

Now that we knew one another it was easy to say hi as we passed and strike up conversations in the cafeteria line and what not. I really grew to like her and thought she was a totally wonderful person. And I even flirted a little and she seemed to flirt back (although I've always had bad radar when it comes to recognizing that a woman may be flirting with me -- I guess it goes back to when I was a fat teenager and figured no woman would ever have any interest in a guy like me). Her flirting was a little awkward as she probably didn't have too much experience at it, but it made her all the more endearing. And mine was definitely awkward too as I was a little intimidated by her unconventional beauty.

A few weeks later, I was totally embarrassed for her, but totally turned on at the same time. One of my subordinates with an office next door to mine, went door to door along our hallway, telling the guys to come into his office. It was around 5 and he told us of a daily sighting he'd been checking out for several days now. He wouldn't tell us what it was and said we needed to wait a few seconds ... then, right on cue, we see poor Hannah plodding out to her car, a subcompact Toyota Corolla as I recall. The other guys started chortling about how such a big woman was going to fit in that small car, then my subordinate said "here comes the good part." Hannah unlocked the car, opened the driver's side door, and then did a 360 so that her massive rear end was pointed at the door opening. Then, with absolutely no grace, she did a thunderous butt drop onto the driver's seat, sending the car into a violent rocking motion, up and down, then side to side. It took a few seconds for the car to stop shaking and the guys were in hysteria. I myself was in rapture. Imagine a woman so big she can't slide into a seat like normal people do and so heavy she probably needs to buy new shock absorbers every year -- the toll has got to be great on the shocks when they take a 450 pound direct hit every morning and every evening!

After seeing the spectacle I recalculated my weight estimates and decided my dream girl must be at least 500 pounds ... simply mind boggling! I wanted to be on top of her and I wanted her on top of me ... I dreamed of feeding her to even greater proportions and me adding to my 215 pounds simply by being her feeder -- I could easily see myself hitting the 300 pound mark if we were together.

I just couldn't figure out how to make the next move and my conscience was rightly telling me that I shouldn't and couldn't as I was a married man and had responsibilities to my wife and kids. I felt like Larry Kroger in Animal House with the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other and when he decides to do the right thing and not bang the girl, the devil calls him a politically incorrect name! Maybe the devil was right about me, passing up on this wonderful opportunity ...

Chapter 2: Going In Different Directions

I continued to maintain self-control but it was tough -- she was just so big and sexy! And I swore she was getting even bigger. She came to my office for a meeting one day and I was afraid she wouldn't be able to sit in the wooden arm chairs that I had for guests. I was deathly afraid she'd get stuck and didn't want her to be embarrassed. But I've got to admit that stuckage would have really turned me on! Surprisingly, she was able to wiggle her hips and thighs just right to wedge her massively sexy derrière between the arms of the chair and she fit just fine. The girl had game but was no doubt used to little challenges like that.

When a question came up I couldn't answer, I suggested we walk down the hall to see one of my managers. Ever the gentleman, I let her go first and got the opportunity to see her ample backside in action and it was just as tantalizing as ever, but maybe just a little bit bigger than I remembered.

Ah the temptations but I kept my willpower. But if I hadn't been married I would have tried to tap that sweet ass!

It all became moot a few months later when I received a job offer from another company that I couldn't refuse -- 50% more pay and a lot more authority -- I even had a shot at CEO eventually. So I left for greener pastures, but alas no one at that company who was anything like sweet sexy Hannah. Just a lot of skinny bitches and not any chubby chasers among the whole lot.

A few months later, I heard from my Controller friend that Hannah had left to take a good job at a government agency. I was happy for her -- she was a bright woman and would go far in an environment that was probably less focused on outward appearance and more on results.

Another couple of years and I happened to run into her in the food court at a local mall. It was a weekend night and I was there with my family and she was there with a boyfriend who looked totally into her. Again, I was happy for her as I thought she deserved a good man, even if it wasn't me.

It turns out we had similar tastes in fast food and I ended up in line in back of her, while my wife sought healthier fare for herself and the kids. She was wearing a very stylish skirt that really accentuated her beautiful butt -- I'd have sworn that she looked 50 pounds heavier than last I'd seen her but she was carrying it exceptionally well -- while massive, she still carried her belly and ass firm and up high -- no saggage like you'd expect in a woman her size. She was absolutely stunning and I thought her boyfriend was such a lucky guy. More visions of lying on top and being buried in her ample flesh... Of course, I had more ample flesh by that time too, having inched up over the last couple of years to 240 (too many meals with customers at fancy restaurants).

We had a great little chat and I wished it could have lasted longer, but I figured my wife was already wondering why I was talking to this fat chick and I said my goodbyes and took my burger and fries back to my family's table.

Fast forward some more years and I was having lunch with my old Controller friend, now the CFO at the old company. He mentioned that he'd had lunch with Hannah the week before and that she'd lost a "ton" of weight, over 300 pounds. He was amazed at her progress and I expressed (honestly) how good that was for her, although the devil on my other shoulder was excoriating me for not making a move when I had the chance.

Fast forward to today and I still have occasional fantasies about "old" Hannah whom I guessed ultimately got up to 550 pounds or more. I'm divorced now and the kids are off on their own, so I have more time to think about her and what ever happened to her. I sorta hoped she had found a good man who loved her and was able to settle down. But what if she hadn't? I'd packed on some pounds and was now up to 280. I wonder if she ever thinks of me?

Chapter 3: A Chance Encounter

Entirely by chance, I thought I spotted her in a downtown fast food restaurant (our one of choice from the food court) near my office where I had stopped for a quick bite between meetings. Strange, because I thought her job was in the suburbs.

After grabbing my Wendy's triple and extra biggie fries (I was starving, OK?), I walked over to where she was seated and said "Hannah?"

She said "wow, it's been probably 18 years or more, but who's counting? You look better than ever!"

I thanked her for sparing me the truth (she laughed) and told her she looked great too. She responded "yeah there's a whole lot less of me than the last time I saw you -- wasn't that in the food court?" Wow, she remembered! And I said, "well I've gone in the opposite direction" and patted my tummy for effect.

"Well you carry it well and besides I prefer to think it makes you look more prosperous, like a 19th century robber baron!"

"Always the liberal I see Hannah, putting down the man" as I smiled broadly at her.

I asked if she was married and she said no. Not seeing a ring on my finger she asked the same of me. So far, so good, no lasting commitments for either of us now. And she was still an imposing physical specimen of womanhood. I guessed she had gained a little back and was maybe 300 pounds, but due to her height she didn't appear overly fat. She was just solid, with broad shoulders and hips, strong arms and legs, and the like. If anything, I was the flabbier of the two, since I was probably three inches shorter and only 20 pounds lighter.

She invited me to sit down with her and we talked well beyond the time I'd allotted myself for lunch (I decided to blow off the next meeting). She was charming and far less awkward than she'd been back in the day. I was really proud of what she had accomplished for herself and quickly got re-smitten again despite the fact that she had lost most of the rolls I'd loved so much.

The more we talked the more sexual tension I sensed. I finally took my shot, telling her "you probably didn't know this at the time but I had an incredible crush on you way back when." She took it completely in stride -- "I sorta knew and I had a crush right back at ya." "Really?" I said and gave her my biggest smile.

"We ought to go out sometime" I suggested and she said "what about Saturday?"

"It's a date!"

Chapter 4: First Date

She insisted that I come for dinner at her place. I arrived around 7 and she was wearing a nice low cut number that she never could have pulled off before. With her long legs, broad shoulders, and decent cleavage she was an attractive women who could still easily kick my ass!

She had prepared a huge spread and I noticed that I was the only one eating much. I commented on that and she said "I don't want to go back to my old self, but you eat up."

Having polished off a bottle of wine between us, I threw caution to the wind and confessed that "you old self was pretty hot."

"I thought so too, but it wasn't a sustainable lifestyle. You're really sweet to say so, but the truth is it was tough, particularly with guys only being interested in me because I weighed 560 pounds and there weren't too many of those."

"Don't get me wrong Hannah, I was TOTALLY smitten with your body, but it was the complete package that REALLY turned me on to you. You were so smart, so practical, so independent, I just admired the hell out of you."

"So why didn't you make your move? I was sending signals the best I knew how."

"I think you know why, but that's not a problem anymore. Wanna give it a try?"

She got up from her seat, came around and started rubbing my shoulders and reaching down to massage my man boobs and belly through my shirt. "You've definitely packed on some pounds since we last saw each other, Big Boy. How much? Tell me Fatty ..."

"About 65 pounds."

"Well maybe we can add some more tonight -- I still have dessert to serve." At that she went to the kitchen and retrieved an apple pie and a gallon of vanilla ice cream. "I can't eat this stuff anymore so it's all for you Big Guy."

I managed to get down half the pie and three scoops of ice cream, and was totally and completely stuffed. "My my, it looks like we've exchanged roles -- I've gotten a lot thinner and you've gotten SO much fatter! I need to take this shirt off and see just how much fatter you look. Stand up Fatso!" I did and she stripped off my clothes right there in the dining room.

"My my look at this massive belly. You've got quite the apron going down there -- it completely covers your man parts and it's TOTALLY sexy. I kinda know now why you were turned on by my weight back then -- it's incredible to fantasize about making it with someone else who is fat." Then she grabbed me by my rain gutter-like bottom roll and lead me to her bedroom. She insisted that she be on top as she never got to do that when she was over 500 pounds. And she was incredible, using the great strength in her upper and lower parts of her body to totally dominate me. I didn't care if she'd lost all that weight -- she was freakin' incredible in the sack.

As we were laying back in bed afterwards, I asked if she missed the pounds she used to carry.

"Sometimes -- it was such a big part of who I was from childhood to into my 30's, but ultimately it was something I had to let go of. I feel so much better and besides I can be on top now -- even my most ardent admirers in the day were hesitant to have big fat Hannah on top during sex!

Then she asked me if I missed her added weight. "I may be a pig for saying so ..."

"Let's face it you ARE a pig Fatso!"

"As I was saying, I thought you were the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen and I dreamed of you being on top of me with that magnificent belly covering me from stem to stern or me being on top of you having to creatively find ways to keep you satisfied, pushing that belly out of the way and riding your ocean of fat."

She acknowledged that would have been fun since I was such a comparative lightweight to her back in the day. "I did really enjoy smaller men sinking into my excess flesh and exploring all my nooks and crannies -- it was so erotic at times. And in many ways it's not the same now that I have less of a body for a man to explore."

I reassured her that there were plenty of spots left to explore and that I was committed to fondling each and every one. She climbed up on top again and started playing with my tits and belly and kissed me quite passionately. It was like I was back in college again, making out and not coming up for air for a half hour! Midway through I managed to flip her over and continue with me on top and it was an unforgettable experience to climb up that magnificent long tall body of hers.

When we finally came up for air, she asked "so was I really your fantasy?" and I assured her she was and that I still got aroused just by thinking of her back in the day.

"Well you want to know something?"

"What?" I asked.

"As I was losing the weight, I continually found myself thinking about you. I heard you had gotten divorced and I always thought you were a nice guy who would respect me and treat me right, not like some of those other FA jerks I saw. I ALSO heard you were packing on the pounds and that got me thinking more."

"And?"

"And I started imaging what it would be like if we were together and you were the complete fatty."

"How much are we talking about?"

"My old weight of 560."

"WTF" I said.

"OK Fatso, we can always compromise. Since you're such a shorty compared to me, we can cut off the gaining at 500 pounds!"

WTF indeed ...

Latest posts

Back