BBW Sainte-Isabelle (college, ~XWG, force feeding)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

EmilyEW

Based on a story idea I pitched on another forum, but nobody picked it up, so I took the challenge.

Sainte-Isabelle
by Emily EW

Chapter 1

"Because I don't want to get fat," Sophia said through her tears.

Emma stared at her new roommate in disbelief. What was up with this thin blond girl? Why did she enroll in a college if she didn't want to get fat? Particularly this one. The chances of getting into a school like Sainte-Isabelle were very slim unless your parents had some influential friends.

Just thirty minutes ago, Emma was standing at the front gate, about to enter the school grounds. She felt proud and incredibly excited. Seeing for the very first time the massive stone buildings of Sainte-Isabelle, she knew her life would be changed forever. She couldn’t wait. One more step. Looking around, she saw all the other freshmen girls pulling their luggage, smiling and chatting with excitement. Some of them were thin, like her, some were a little more chubby, but in four years they would all walk out of this gate almost unrecognizable. She chuckled. Or waddle, to be more precise.
A tall, chubby girl stuffed in a red miniskirt, dragging a small pink suitcase, stopped beside her. She wiped her forehead, squinting at the towering school buildings in the distance. "Fuck me," she said to herself.

Emma took a deep breath. "Here we go." She swallowed the lump in her throat and stepped forward.

And now this. A crying roommate who didn't even want to be here. She was about to say something when the same red miniskirt from earlier walked through the door like a tornado.

"Is this the 34?" she asked. She was sweating. "I went all the way to 134, It was on the other fucking side. I knew something was off when I saw the size of those girls on higher floors. Ladies, we are going to get so fat, if those were just Sophomores. Now I want to see the size of Juniors and Seniors but they are hiding them in the big building so we don't get too jealous. I'm Aby, but you can call me Abigail," she said as she tossed her pink luggage into the corner. "Is this my bunk? And what happened to this one?" she frowned and pointed at Sophia. "Did she lost her bag?"

Emma shrugged with her hands.

Sophia wiped her tears with her sleeve. "Sorry, I get a bit emotional."

"Don't we all?" Abigail said. "I can't wait for my ass to get bigger than my sister’s. You should see her size and she didn't even go to Sainte-fucking-belle, she went to normal uni."

Sophia started crying again. Abigail looked at Emma with a question on her face. "Did I say something wrong?"

"She apparently didn't want to come here," Emma explained.

It looked as if Abigail had just swallowed a lemon filled with vinegar. "What the hell?"

After Sophia stopped sobbing, she explained that her stepmother, Sainte-Isabelle alumni, forced her to enroll. Emma wondered how it was even possible to force someone to go here. She had to go through so many phone interviews and send forms and essays on “Why I need to grow" and a million other things, and even a month ago she was still not sure she would be accepted.

"Our school is very competitive," the school counselor told her over the phone. "If you don't perform well, there is no guarantee you will stay."

She of course intended to perform really well. But that was it. She told Sophia that all she needed to do is not gain much weight and she would be kicked out by next semester, but Sophia explained that her stepmom is managing her trust fund and she would be on the streets if she failed.

"What a waste of such a magnificent body," Abigail said. Emma wasn't entirely sure what she meant so Abigail offered her explanation. "Blonds always look fucking great with extra 300 pounds."
That wasn't helping.

Emma suggested that Sophia should figure out what were the minimal requirements for passing, stick to it, graduate, then get her trust fund, and lose weight if she wanted to.

“And kill your stepmom,” Abigail suggested.

"It's such a waste," Abigail repeated and slammed the table, sending rattle through the plates. A few girls looked in their directions.
They sat in the school dining area, in front of a big stack of pancakes covered with chocolate.
"If I had your figure Sophia, I'd fucking quadruple it for graduation. Sadly, I am already 260 pounds so all I can realistically hope for is to double my weight. Or maybe double plus some change. But Emma, you look scrawny. You can easily do it, what are you 150 or so?"

Good guess, Emma thought and nodded, chewing her pancake. She was 145 as of this morning. The school did not have an entry weight requirement, only that the students would keep growing each semester, which she was looking forward to.
Starting slim had its advantages in places like this. Unlike Abigail, she had plenty of headroom to fill. It was difficult for fat girls to maintain significant weight gain over four years, so 250-260 pounds was probably the upper limit for a freshman. Abigail was one of the bigger girls among the first-years.
They didn't like to mix old and young students, Emma noted, looking around. Everyone was her year, with second-years having a different time slot, and Juniors and Seniors were in another building altogether. The Castle, how the other girls called it. Probably with bigger doors and much larger bunks.
Tonight was the introductory meeting, during which each dorm would be assigned a sophomore girl to help them with adjusting to their new life. Emma was pretty excited, she had a million and one questions.

"Try to look happy this evening," she said to Sophia.

"And for fuck sake stop poking your pancake and eat it," Abigail added. "People are getting suspicious. That girl with red hair looks just like my cousin. She was such a snitch."

Last edited by a moderator:

EmilyEW

Chapter 2

"And that's pretty much it," Charlotte, their liaison, concluded her short speech. "If you have any issues, come to me, don't bother the school counselors. They have their hands full with Juniors and Seniors."

Abigail chuckled and looked at the other girls. "Hands full. Get it? Coz they're so enormous."

Sophia had an absent look on her face and Emma didn't really listen. She could not take her eyes off Charlotte. That girl was literally bursting out of her clothes. Emma wondered if she would get that big after two semesters. And how Charlotte zipped her denim shorts over her belly was a complete mystery. It looked like she had a beachball stuffed in them and the zipper would give out any minute. How did she even get them through those fat thighs and that ass in the first place? That was some sophisticated witchcraft!

"If you need anything just ask. Emma?"

"Yes?"

"I am in room 129," she smiled sweetly, " If you have any more questions later, Okay?"

"Oh yes, no, I'm fine," Emma replied, still staring at the girl's overfilling roundness.

Sophia raised her hand. "I do have a question. How much do you have to gain in a semester not to be kicked out of the school?"

"Oh, silly," Charlotte started laughing. "That’s in the past. Some girls still like to scare freshmen with horror stories, but since the feeding rooms were installed ten years ago, nobody was ever kicked out. The old minimum of 50 pounds a year is now so outdated that you will reach it in the first half of this semester."

"Feeding rooms?" Sophia's face turned into the color of chalk.

“Of course, do you think I gained 180 pounds last year just on M&M's? Those feeding rooms are amazing. As freshmen, you will have a 90-minute spot every second day and if you are good in your assignments you may have overtime and that would get you some serious results."
Charlotte lowered her voice and leaned closer.
"I wish they'd told me this when I came here. You'll get seriously blown up like dough in the feeding rooms, so don't worry about that. But you should still heavily graze on food so you can gain as much weight as possible early on. Towards the end of the semester, the feeding time slots become a great bargaining tool for students who are scrambling to get silver awards, impress teachers, or just win their own bets. So if you could afford to spare a few, you can get people to do things for you." She winked at Emma.

"I am doomed," Sophia said when Charlotte left. She buried her head in her hands.

"She was so hitting on you," Abigail grinned at Emma.

"Who?"

"Who do you think? That sexy fat pudding you were undressing with your eyes. I still think you're a loser but I must admit you have good taste, Emma."
She nudged her with an elbow, "If I were you I would wait until our jiggly liaison will be in Junior year. If those puffy jelly thighs continue to grow that way and she still eats her M&Ms, she may have serious difficulty walking. And that's sexy like hell in my books."

"Oh no," Emma shook her head, wondering where Abigail got these ideas, "I was just..."

"Yeah?"

"… never mind." She waved her hand. It was hard to explain, especially to Abigail. It would sound pretty lame if she said that she just wondered how Charlotte could ever sit down without splitting her shorts. Was that round sophomore really hitting on her? It was flattering to hear that someone found her interesting. That didn't happen very often. College should be a time for experimentation, so who knows.
She looked at Sophia. She thought the feeding rooms sounded wonderful, but they probably terrified her unhappy roommate. She put her hands on the girl's shoulder.

"See, you only need to gain 50 pounds a year, that's not much. I don't know how those feeding rooms work, but you could probably slow it a bit or something."

"That's not what I heard," Abigail said.

The next morning, they gathered all the freshmen in the main auditorium, measured them for uniforms, and separated them into their classes and Even-Odd day groups. The auditorium vibrated with excitement. Forget any classes or studies, everyone was talking about the feeding rooms.

"I heard they pump your belly with industrial weight gain liquid and you don't even have to be swallowing." A girl said.

"That's bullshit. That's only for Juniors and Seniors." Another girl argued.

"My cousin said the first year's gains are the greatest."

"Yeah, you dumbass. It takes so many calories to maintain your fat ass once it gets that huge."

"I know, you idiot. But they will also give you longer time slots in the feeding rooms."

"Who else is in Even group? I am going today at 1 pm."

"You are so lucky, I am for tomorrow."

"I am so doomed." That was Sophia, but very quietly, so only Emma could hear her.

Emma was in group E3, so her feeding slot was on even days at 3 afternoon. Both Abigail and Sophia were in odd days group. Emma couldn't wait to find out what was all the fuss about.

At 2.45, she was standing in front of the row of doors with around a dozen other girls, all as excited as her. A fat sophomore pouring out of her school uniform waddled in, waving with a notebook.

"Remember the number I'm going to give you. This will be your room for the next two years and your most favorite place in the entire school. See this?"
She held up a long tube with metal ends so everyone could see it.

"We call it your boyfriend because you will have to keep it clean, drag it with you, and every second day it will be in your mouth."

Laughter.

Emma was in room number 3. She selected her "boyfriend" from the box. One side had a snap-in connector, the other end was a flattened metal mouthpiece with multiple holes in it. Some girls were already putting it in their mouths, laughing and trying to hit each other butts with it like baby elephants fighting.
The girl in uniform opened one of the doors and the girls gathered in a semi-circle, curiously peering inside. The tiled floor and walls resembled a washroom. A washroom with a large reclining chair and silver apparatus above it.
She then went on to demonstrate how the system works. How to properly sit in the chair, recline it, and attach the tube to the machine. Emma wasn't sure if the girl's fat belly jumping out of her skirt was a part of the demonstration or if it was just a happy accident while she was attaching the tube. But it was cute, and everyone giggled. The girl then pointed at the buttons on the chair arm.
"The big one is Start the small one is Hold. Don't ever push the Start before your boyfriend is in your mouth or you will regret it. Once it begins, you cannot stop it until your dose is empty. You can only pause it with the Hold button, but you have to keep your finger on it to hold it down. Any questions?"

“If I can't finish it, can I have it to go?" a thin girl in blue jeans asked after pulling her mouthpiece out of her mouth.

"You will finish it. It could be over in 20 minutes if you don’t need to use the hold button, but for you it may take anywhere from that to 90 minutes. As your stomach grows, the amount and speed will be gradually increased. If you take it out of your mouth before it is finished, it will ruin your clothes, just like real boyfriends do. So don't. If you let it drip on the chair or floor, you'll have to spend hours cleaning it. It is super sticky."

"What if I need to go to the toilet?"

"Look Hanna, I have a super long dick! Lick it."

"Can I watch stuff on my phone while my boyfriend is in my mouth?"

"Girls, please. Stop playing with it. And you there, you are not going topless, this is a serious college. Put your shirt back on. It’s like having monkeys here."

"What if I get too fat and can't fit through the door." A chubby, olive-skinned girl next to Emma asked, playing with her tube. All other girls laughed.
"No, I'm serious," the girl said, frowning.

"That won't happen until at least your Junior year, and believe me, their doors are much wider."

"I don't know," the girl shrugged and turned to Emma, "We girls from the south can grow pretty big asses. You should see my nana."

"Will my boobs get bigger? I want them down here."

"Can we borrow boyfriends if I forget to clean mine?"

"How much did you gain last year?"

"What's your room number?"

"Okay stop, no more silly questions," the sophomore girl said a bit annoyed. "It is time for you to go to your assigned rooms and stick it in your mouth."

Last edited:

EmilyEW

Chapter 3.

"No, you can't slow it down, only pause it, but then your finger will hurt. Anyway, you have to finish it all. I don’t see a way around it. Damn, it is heavy."

Emma was resting on her bed with a pillow under her back, panting and holding her swollen belly.

"It goes pretty slowly, but steady. After like 30 minutes I thought I wouldn't be able to continue, but after a short pause, I was ready to swallow again. I feel so heavy now."

Abigail was examining the tube. She blew into one end. "I see. So the juice flows through all those little holes around this flat dick. Those kinky bitches, so you can't stop the flow with your tongue. What does it taste like?

"Not that bad, It is sweet but not ‘ugly’ sweet. Maybe like vanilla ice cream." Emma burped. "But it is so damn HEAVY. Now I understand how all the older girls got so huge in just a year. This thing must have a shitload of calories. I feel like I'm going to pass out."

"Well, we'll see tomorrow," Abigail said, looking at Sophia.

“I am not doing it.” Sophia threw herself onto the bed, "Even if I lose my trust fund, I don't care. I'm not drinking a thousand gazillions of calories to become a fat cow. I thought I could handle gaining 50 pounds a year, but this is just too much. I am not going there tomorrow. No way." She buried her head in her pillow and started sobbing.

"Don't be stupid," Abigail said. "They will know something's wrong if you don't show up. You have to be smarter than that. I hate when girls cry."

"I hate my life." Emma could hear Sophia's muffled voice.

She was trying to think. Her head was too heavy from all the calories. All she could think about was sleeping. That wasn't probably very helpful.

"How about…," Abigail started, tapping her nose, thinking, "How about one of us goes in your place? And by one of us, I of course mean Emma. As the heavies and sexiest freshman, I'm just too recognizable. But you two? Fuck, half of the time I don't even know which one of you is the loser and which one is the annoying one."

"Hmmm," Emma said. That didn't sound too bad, except she was too stuffed to think about any potential pitfalls.

Sophia pushed herself up from the pillow and looked at Abigail with hope in her eyes. "Do you think this would work?"

"I don't see why not." Abigail shrugged and yawned. "You two are so forgettable. If we bleach Emma's hair and cut yours a bit, you two could pass as the same person. Once we get our uniforms, you'll look like twins. Well, until the ass of this one starts growing like a weed. Hahaha." She slapped Emma's foot. "What do you think loser? How about getting twice as fat as that delicious second-year lollypop you have such a crush on?"

"Would you? Please." Sophia pleaded.

"What lollypop? Who the hell are you talking about, Abigail?"

"Emma?"

Emma turned around. Charlotte was dressed in a school uniform, with a laptop under her arm and a stack of papers in her hand.
Shit, that's just her damn luck, Emma thought. Of all the hundred girls who don't give two turtle shits about her, the only one who knew her by name had to be demonstrating the damn feeding rooms at that exact time slot she was pretending to be someone else.

"I dig the blond look. It makes you look like a different person. You look like the other one, what is her name, Samantha or Sarah. But…", she looked down at her papers, "I don't see your name," she said, moving her finger down the page. "Emma, Emma… what's your last name?"

"I swapped the slot with my roommate, she prefers afternoon and I like to get my business done before lunch," she said quickly.

"Oh yeah," Charlotte agreed, "it is my favorite time as well. It stretches your belly, then you can stuff more at lunch. But wait, I have to check something." She was shuffling her papers.

"You look super hot in your school uniform," Emma said, desperately trying to change the subject. Perhaps that was a bit too much, but it did seem to work.
Charlotte's plaid skirt was sitting really high, way above her midsection, the skirt fabric was hopelessly stretched around her belly, distorting the tartan pattern. It was quite obvious that this wasn't a fashion statement, she just couldn't pull her skirt any lower through her belly. Her breasts hang heavily down, pulling her white school uniform shirt, overlapping the waistband of her skirt. She couldn't button her jacket even if she tried. She was missing at least a foot of fabric to do that.
It did look hot in a way. As hot as someone who got really fat and then suddenly forgot about it. Sort of adorable. Like a twenty-something years old student wearing her baby sister's school uniform.

"Oh, you're so sweet.” Charlotte smiled and looked up from her papers.
"I definitely need a new skirt, I can't breathe in this one. I bet you can't wait to start growing too. If you need help, you know where to find me." She brushed Emma's arm gently, then turned away and shouted:
"Girls, come here, I am going to read your name and a door number. This will be your own special place and your most favorite spot for the next two years…"

Emma went through the whole presentation again, listened to the same puns, although she found Charlotte's version funnier.
She was playing with her tube, circling the small holes in the mouthpiece with her finger, thinking. So instead of the regular feeding every second day like every other freshman, she will have her feedings every daily. Brilliant, that may put a few pounds on her ass, she giggled.

Charlotte was just giving advice to the girls: "Don't pull out your boyfriend too soon or you'll be covered from head to toe in the sticky stuff." She looked up at Emma and smiled.

"Okay girls," she said, "it is time to go to your stations and get those tiny asses growing."

The students giggled and walked to their assigned doors, swinging their tubes and slapping each other's butts with them.
Then, of course, some girl realized she could make a long dick skit, holding the tube end up to her groin, swinging her hips, and pretending to spray her friend's boobs with the other end dangling from her hand. Emma wondered how many times Charlotte had seen that joke. Oh but today’s skit was new, the other girl now pretended to be giving the first one a blow job.

"Stop messing around and go to your stations," Charlotte yelled at them. "Like monkeys in a zoo, every single time," she added to herself.

Emma went to door number 11. That was the room assigned to Sophia on Charlotte’s list.
She would need to keep track of odd and even days, trying not to mess it up. She already knew what to expect from the "station" as Charlotte called it, she plugged her boyfriend in, reclined the seat, and pushed the Start button.
She finished it in her new record, 40 minutes, without too many pauses. She felt a healthy pressure in her stomach, mostly on the top. She walked out of the feeding room, holding her belly and burping, only to see Charlotte sitting on the sofa near the stairs, her thighs nearly ripping her skirt stitches apart. She was typing something on her computer.

"Oh you are early," Charlotte said, surprised. "Most freshmen take an hour or longer.”

"I've been practicing," Emma said. “I mean at home."
It was true, she had been practicing all summer with milk. A gallon a day keeps the doctor away. However, it was nothing compared to the fattening liquid. Her stomach was becoming like a stone. She had to sit down.

"Ugh," she collapsed on the next sofa. "This is some heavy-duty fattening stuff."

"Oh my god, Emma, you have no idea. Even if you eat only celery sticks, you will blow up like a whale." Charlotte laughed and returned to her computer.
They sat quietly for a few minutes, the only sound being typing. Emma almost fell asleep. It was a bad idea to sit down. Now she didn't want to move at all.

"I remember our freshman winter banquet," Charlotte said all of a sudden, still staring at her computer.
"I desperately wanted to win the first-year gainer trophy, because I never won anything in my life. So I was eating whatever I could get my hands on, outside the feeding slots. I even started stealing butter sticks from breakfast to ate them one by one throughout the day. In the end, Fat Anna won the trophy. Five pounds difference, I was so mad!"
She looked up from the screen. "Maybe you should win the trophy this year, Emma."
She closed her computer, then leaned back.
"I know a girl who can hack the feeding machine software. She can adjust the programming in each room for each time slot so that you receive a higher amount rather than your freshman dose. If you want, I can ask her. But then you may get really fat because that thing is indeed some potent caloric monster. So it is up to you. I know some girls have their limits even in this strange place." She looked into Emma's eyes. "I am not one of them, though."

Last edited:

EmilyEW

Chapter 4

The first week was over and Emma was still getting used to her new schedule.
The girls in the class were all discussing in excitement how the feeding rooms made them so bloated and how they felt like they gained so, so much, which was hardly true, at least not in the first week.

"It takes time for the human body to realize it is going to be a fucking whale", Abigail told her. And she knew things.

The huge amount of calories made everyone's faces puffy and red, and they felt groggy after their feeding, which was every day for Emma. At least her E3 time slot was after the classes, so nobody questioned why she was so bloated every single day.

"I feel my ass is already exploding. I am going to be so wide." A girl in her class was telling to her friends. Emma thought her name was Jennifer, but it might have been Jenna. Or Jannet. One of those.
It was hard to concentrate on details when your head buzzed like a beehive and your belly felt like you had swallowed a whole watermelon, along with the truck that delivered it.

"You’ll be all pushing my ass through these doors by Christmas," Jennifer or Jenna or Jannet continued, spreading her arms wide, demonstrating how large she intended to be.

"Of course," her cute plump friend laughed, "Ass like a truck, chest still flat like a pancake."

"Shut up, Angie, at least I won't have them dangling between my knees, like someone.”

"You are just jealous of my puppies, but at least I’ll still have knees. Unlike someone."

"Puppies? Baby donkeys are called fucking foals. But hey, look. We will be soon rolling Hannah down the hallway. She is pregnant with beachball triplets, right darling?"

"Guys, I just had my feeding, could you stop yelling. I can barely breathe." the girl they called Hannah said faintly, with her head resting on the table.

At least Sophia seemed a bit happier. She said the girls in her class were nice and wouldn't bother her while she was sitting at the back, reading her comics or things like that.
And every day she would bring Emma something as a thank you; muffin, chocolate bars, frozen cake. Emma liked to be appreciated, but she hoped her body would adapt to the everyday caloric shock soon. So far all she wanted to do was go back to her bed; she constantly felt like having a fever.

Other girls' bellies had a day to rest, hers didn't. As the first week ended, she realized that perhaps the feedings were every second day for a reason, but it was too late to change the plan, especially since Sophia was so grateful.

The following week, they all received their school uniforms. The clothes were a few sizes too large. The girls were given metal paper clips to fold and secure their skirts around their waists before fully growing into them.

This led to never-ending pranks in her class. You yank off the clip, and your unfortunate classmate will stand in front of the class wearing just her underwear and socks. Or just socks, in Jennifer's case.

By the middle of the second week, Emma's body finally understood what all those calories were for and began storing them, instead of radiating them like a broken water heater. Initially, she only felt getting softer, but then it changed almost overnight.

Every day, her thighs grew chubbier, her belly expanding with a squishy fat roll and stretching her shirt even before breakfast. Her arms started to jiggle. And her bra no longer fit.
By the third week, she no longer needed her skirt clip, which was a bit earlier than most of her other classmates. She started receiving jealous looks, some were even lustful. She felt pretty good about herself.

"Is that you Emma?"

She bumped into her at a dinner. She hadn't seen Charlotte for three weeks or so. Sophomores had a different schedule for meals and feeding slots, and practically everything else around the school and dorm, including being on their own floor.
Charlotte stared at Emma from head to toe, not trying to hide her shock.

“I was just looking for you, if you need anything and how you're doing, but I can see that you are doing very well. Oh my god, you must have some serious fat genes.”

Charlotte also looked bigger, and not just a little. Her face was rounder, her double chin fuller. She must have received a bigger uniform too, but she was already overflowing it. Looking at her wide lower body, Emma could see those days of Charlotte wearing her denim shorts were long gone and forgotten.
Perhaps she should ask Charlotte to give them to her. She could fill them by next semester if not before with her secret double feeding schedule.
They grabbed bowls of spaghetti and sat together at a table in the back.

"So I see, your body agrees with Sainte-Isabelle," Charlotte said, looking pleased. "I looked at the other freshmen and I think you have a great chance to win the first-year Christmas gaining competition."

Emma nodded, rolling spaghetti on her fork. She liked the red sauce. There was something about it that was just right.

"It is still too early to tell yet, you are all just a bunch of chubby chickens." Charlotte continued. "It takes a few months before we can see who the real freshmen fat balls are. We make our bets, you know. But Emma, I think you are going to be one of the big ones."

She glanced around, then leaned closer, her belly pushing against the table.

“it's never too early to get ready, right? Did you give some thought to what we discussed last time?"

Emma was trying to remember their conversations. All she could recall was Charlotte's round belly stuffed in her shorts or her thighs nearly ripping her plaid skirt. The rest was a big blur.

"About my friend," Charlotte said, looking around as if someone was listening. "The hacker," she whispered.

"Hacker?", Emma was completely off. Was she wearing her headphones again? It reminded Emma of when her mother allegedly told her “a hundred fucking times” to wash dishes, while Emma was positive that she never heard a word.

“Shhhhh,’ Charlotte shushed her, "Yes, the one who can access the feeding machine's software. She already bumped the volume in my slot last week, and I can tell you, oh my god. I started blowing up like never before. Only if I had known her when I was a freshman. I would already be so enormous. So I immediately thought of you, since it seems to me we both have similar... ideas."
Charlotte kept looking at her with raised eyebrows as she waited for an answer.

"Yes?" Emma replied, unclear what the actual question was.

Charlotte smiled. "But you know, once you start messing with the dosages, you will get really fat. Like seriously fat. Some girls don't want to push it that far, especially so early on, but others, like me... and... you..."
She didn't finish her sentence, looking at Emma for confirmation.

Oh, that hacker friend! Emma remembered now.

"Sure," she said. It felt wrong to say no. She wanted to explain that she was already getting double the amount, but that was a secret and she didn't want to burn Sophia.
She felt that saying no would seem suspicious. How would she justify it? Like "No, thank you, I'm getting fat enough"? That was not something you would hear in Sainte-Isabelle. She and the other girls didn't work so hard to get here to turn down a free offer to get a little bit bigger.

“I knew it." Charlotte smiled. "The moment I saw you three weeks ago, I knew you were one of 'us'. So I'll talk to Irina. What was your time slot again?” she pulled out her phone.

"E3-3," Emma said and Charlotte typed it down.

"Oh, no sorry, O10-11." Emma realized her mistake. Charlotte saw her during Sophia's time, not her own! Oh, stupid.

"What?" Charlotte looked at her in confusion. Not remembering your feeding spot seemed a bit sketchy even for a freshman.

"Sorry, I was thinking about my roommate. Sophia. You know, the one I switched my time slot with?" Oh, shit, she was digging herself deeper and deeper.

"Well, would she be interested in joining our club?"

Club? What club? Emma wanted to get out of this as soon as possible before saying something even more stupid. "Sure," she said. "She would absolutely love to."

"Great, I'll let Irina increase both slots. But, shhh. We have to keep this between us."

Last edited:

NZ Mountain Man

This is a lovely story of corruption and deciet inorder to be the greatest. Sophia can pack her clothing to appear as if increasing size but she still have the face of a slender girl.

EmilyEW

Chapter 5

"I don't want to be that girl, but I think this situation is slowly getting out of your control," Abigail said, looking at Emma holding her belly and puffing on the bed.

Emma wanted to tell Abigail that this was all her idea, and therefore her fault, but she was too stuffed to talk. She just returned from her "hacked" afternoon feeding slot, and afternoon feedings were the better days.

Sitting in a class with a fully loaded belly, heavy, and splashing like a fish barrel, those were the more questionable days. At least the teachers were very accommodating. They understood that girls after a feeding session were not in any mood to stand up or answer questions. And in Emma's case, even willing to open her eyes.

The increased feeding dosage by the mysterious Irina "The Hacker", was simply brutal. At first, Emma thought the feeding machine must have broken when it happened. The pump continued to push the sweet thick liquid way after Emma was full. Of course, she realized what was going on, but that didn't help.
Despite her best effort, she was unable to finish it within the 90-minute window. When the bell rang, she gulped down as much as she could in a panic, nearly bursting her belly, but when another student started banging on the door she just spilled the rest on her shirt. Luckily, it turned out to be only the very last gulp or two.
If she hadn't fallen asleep in her room afterward, she would have contacted Charlotte and asked her to put her old dosage back.

The following morning she brought a zip-lock bag to catch any spills. But it wasn't needed and in a few days, her stomach got fully used to it. While she managed to get through the entire feeding, getting back to her room or class with her painfully stretched and loudly splashing belly was a whole new challenge.

She had been already having problems with her uniform for some time until one morning when her unzipped skirt couldn't go through her hips anymore. No problem, she thought, she could put her skirt through her head. A few days later, her belly became too big for the skirt to zip up. She could only wear it unzipped and cover the gap with her jacket.

Her classmates were just gradually removing their skirt clips and enjoying more or less a proper uniform fit, bragging about it and teasing their not-as-chubby friends. And Emma had already fully outgrown hers.

Several days later, she tore the straps on her bra when she bent for a pencil and had to throw it out. The only thing holding her breasts now was her uniform blouse, and from the looks of it, it too had enough. One deep breath, an unfortunate cough, or a loud laugh, and the buttons would be flying all over the classroom.

She received more than occasional stares. There were smiles, sighs, and winks, and even a few phone numbers scribbled on a paper have magically appeared on her desk. From whom, she had no idea. She was most of the time too stuffed to find out.
She wasn't the fattest freshman by any means, but she looked like she was aspiring to be one. Who gained the most was always the hot topic between periods. And that was a problem. People began to notice her.

Then there was Sophia. While Emma was changing too quickly, Sophia wasn't changing at all. “Is your roommate alright? She looks very sick,” girls would ask.

Abigail made sure Sophia ate plenty of food during mealtimes so at least she gave the impression of being a late bloomer, but it wasn't a long-time solution. They needed to come up with something.

It was nearly a month later when she met with Charlotte again. The sophomore sent her a message asking if they could meet in the school cafe. The moment Emma walked in, Charlotte gasped. And a few other students too. Even some large sophomores drinking their lattes looked at her with admiration. It was a good idea to borrow Abigail's skirt, she thought. Otherwise, she would be responsible for a few spilled hot drinks if she wore her old one. The only way she could wear her old skirt now was to roll the waistband below her boobs and wear it as some sort of minidress, the bottom barely covering her underwear. That might have been a bit much.

"Oh my god, Emma, you've grown so beautifully since I last saw you," Charlotte said without hiding her shock.

Emma sat down and accidentally pushed the table with her belly, nearly spilling out Charlotte’s coffee. She smiled.

Charlotte moved forward and said quietly: “I was right. Irina argued that a double-dose would be too much but I knew you could handle it." She winked at her.

Of course, Emma thought, she could handle it now, but just barely. She was tempted to tell Charlotte that she was in fact on a double of that double-dose, and see her reaction, but she bit her tongue.

“Give her my thanks,” she said instead. From her spot, it was difficult to see how Charlotte handled her increased dose, but her face was rounder.

"Curious?" Charlotte said when she saw Emma extending her neck to get a better view of her body behind the table. “Well, shockingly, I weigh 392 pounds as of yesterday.”
Without any prompt, she rose from her seat and turned around so Emma could get a better look.

Oh yeah, Charlotte was growing into a true Sainte-Isabelle triple-A student. The stretched bulge of her plaid skirt perfectly outlined how far down her thighs her belly hung now. Her blouse was basically just all boobs. And when she turned, her jacked could not hide her new ass shelf.

Emma wouldn't mind having a body like that. The cafe audience seemed to like the view as well. There were many jealous "Hmms" and "Uhhhs" and even some applause from a corner.
There weren't that many sophomores that would get this big this early in the school year. By the end of June, most of the second-years in this cafe would probably have their own version of belly down the mid-thighs and probably weigh somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 pounds too. But not in October.
A few sayings and proverbs were circulating between the students: "If you grow too big before Junior, you might get stuck there." or “Careless sophomore will have to be carried as a senior."

The thing was that being 400 pounds at the beginning of the second year meant being at least 500 pounds at the end. And with two more fattening years in The Castle, as students called the separated Junior and Senior dorm and school buildings, things might get a bit ‘heavy”.
Obviously, the students always boasted about how enormous they were going to get, but not everyone was brave enough to go pedal to the metal in the first two years. Especially with all the juicy fattening tales, they heard about The Castle.

So yeah, Charlotte did deserve all the jealous stares and applause. She was getting hot. How did Abigail call her? A sexy pudding?
Add some 100 pounds to that body, and uhh, maybe even Emma would take a spoon.
Emma giggled then quickly stopped, remembering her clothing situation. She couldn’t afford to lose a button and spill her goods on the table. That would be too much publicity.

“Wait a sec," she said to Charlotte, "the last time I saw you, you were basically tearing your uniform apart. Where did you get a new one?”

"What do you mean where?" Charlotte stopped twirling and sat heavily down, "The same place as everyone. You fill out the form with your guidance counselor. I was just going to say something about your shirt because your boobs are pouring out between the buttonholes. I mean, it is hot, but you have to be careful. You might get a warning."

"You said we should not bother the administration."

'Well, in your case you definitely should or they will bother you. You are pushing 250 pounds, my dear. How long until that shirt explodes on you? A day?”

"Do you think I am already 250?" Emma asked. She did feel heavier, but not 100 pounds heavier.

"Well yeah. I looked at your stats. As your liaison, I have a bit of interest in your well-being. You were 249 yesterday."

"What? How? They haven’t weighed us - "

"Oh, silly, they don't need to weigh us. The seats in feeding rooms have scales built into them. It's technology, Emma! Technology! The school keeps track of students' calories and weight. I asked Irina If I could have a little peek. So congratulation, you've actually become the fattest dorm room on the freshman floor. We have bets between us about who will gain more, you or the other girl."

"Who, Abigail?"

"Is that her name?" Charlotte frowned, "No, I didn't mean the tall one. She came chubby, but she is not gaining nearly as much as you two are. I meant the other girl, the one who also got Irina's help. It will be a very exciting Christmas award ceremony. I bet my money on you, Emma. I remember the other girl as a bit annoying. Sophia. Yes, that's her name."

Oh, double caramel shit with cream on top. So according to school records, Sophia weighs nearly 250 pounds now, despite looking as scrawny as ever. If she met someone from the administration, it would be over. Not to mention that she was now apparently competing for the first-year gainer's award. She, Emma with herself. Damn it!

"Emma?"

"Yes?"

"I said, I have to go to my class. You definitely go and fix your uniform situation. Remember: Appearance sends a message!"

The Appearance did send a message. Right into her mailbox, the very next morning.

"The school staff learned that the Student had not followed the guidelines regarding her satisfactory and upkeep appearance, and requested that the meeting be scheduled for 10:00 on Wednesday in the guidance counselor's office on the third floor." Signed, Mrs. Martha Willson, BEd.

Last edited:

Tank

Chapter 5

"I don't want to be that girl, but I think this situation is slowly getting out of your control," Abigail said, looking at Emma holding her belly and puffing on the bed.

Emma wanted to tell Abigail that this was all her idea, and therefore her fault, but she was too stuffed to talk. She just returned from her "hacked" afternoon feeding slot, and afternoon feedings were the better days.

Sitting in a class with a fully loaded belly, heavy, and splashing like a fish barrel, those were the more questionable days. At least the teachers were very accommodating. They understood that girls after a feeding session were not in any mood to stand up or answer questions. And in Emma's case, even willing to open her eyes.

The increased feeding dosage by the mysterious Irina "The Hacker", was simply brutal. At first, Emma thought the feeding machine must have broken when it happened. The pump continued to push the sweet thick liquid way after Emma was full. Of course, she realized what was going on, but that didn't help.
Despite her best effort, she was unable to finish it within the 90-minute window. When the bell rang, she gulped down as much as she could in a panic, nearly bursting her belly, but when another student started banging on the door she just spilled the rest on her shirt. Luckily, it turned out to be only the very last gulp or two.
If she hadn't fallen asleep in her room afterward, she would have contacted Charlotte and asked her to put her old dosage back.

The following morning she brought a zip-lock bag to catch any spills. But it wasn't needed and in a few days, her stomach got fully used to it. While she managed to get through the entire feeding, getting back to her room or class with her painfully stretched and loudly splashing belly was a whole new challenge.

She had been already having problems with her uniform for some time until one morning when her unzipped skirt couldn't go through her hips anymore. No problem, she thought, she could put her skirt through her head. A few days later, her belly became too big for the skirt to zip up. She could only wear it unzipped and cover the gap with her jacket.

Her classmates were just gradually removing their skirt clips and enjoying more or less a proper uniform fit, bragging about it and teasing their not-as-chubby friends. And Emma had already fully outgrown hers.

Several days later, she tore the straps on her bra when she bent for a pencil and had to throw it out. The only thing holding her breasts now was her uniform blouse, and from the looks of it, it too had enough. One deep breath, an unfortunate cough, or a loud laugh, and the buttons would be flying all over the classroom.

She received more than occasional stares. There were smiles, sighs, and winks, and even a few phone numbers scribbled on a paper have magically appeared on her desk. From whom, she had no idea. She was most of the time too stuffed to find out.
She wasn't the fattest freshman by any means, but she looked like she was aspiring to be one. Who gained the most was always the hot topic between periods. And that was a problem. People began to notice her.

Then there was Sophia. While Emma was changing too quickly, Sophia wasn't changing at all. “Is your roommate alright? She looks very sick,” girls would ask.

Abigail made sure Sophia ate plenty of food during mealtimes so at least she gave the impression of being a late bloomer, but it wasn't a long-time solution. They needed to come up with something.

It was nearly a month later when she met with Charlotte again. The sophomore sent her a message asking if they could meet in the school cafe. The moment Emma walked in, Charlotte gasped. And a few other students too. Even some large sophomores drinking their lattes looked at her with admiration. It was a good idea to borrow Abigail's skirt, she thought. Otherwise, she would be responsible for a few spilled hot drinks if she wore her old one. The only way she could wear her old skirt now was to roll the waistband below her boobs and wear it as some sort of minidress, the bottom barely covering her underwear. That might have been a bit much.

"Oh my god, Emma, you've grown so beautifully since I last saw you," Charlotte said without hiding her shock.

Emma sat down and accidentally pushed the table with her belly, nearly spilling out Charlotte’s coffee. She smiled.

Charlotte moved forward and said quietly: “I was right. Irina argued that a double-dose would be too much but I knew you could handle it." She winked at her.

Of course, Emma thought, she could handle it now, but just barely. She was tempted to tell Charlotte that she was in fact on a double of that double-dose, and see her reaction, but she bit her tongue.

“Give her my thanks,” she said instead. From her spot, it was difficult to see how Charlotte handled her increased dose, but her face was rounder.

"Curious?" Charlotte said when she saw Emma extending her neck to get a better view of her body behind the table. “Well, shockingly, I weigh 392 pounds as of yesterday.”
Without any prompt, she rose from her seat and turned around so Emma could get a better look.

Oh yeah, Charlotte was growing into a true Sainte-Isabelle triple-A student. The stretched bulge of her plaid skirt perfectly outlined how far down her thighs her belly hung now. Her blouse was basically just all boobs. And when she turned, her jacked could not hide her new ass shelf.

Emma wouldn't mind having a body like that. The cafe audience seemed to like the view as well. There were many jealous "Hmms" and "Uhhhs" and even some applause from a corner.
There weren't that many sophomores that would get this big this early in the school year. By the end of June, most of the second-years in this cafe would probably have their own version of belly down the mid-thighs and probably weigh somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 pounds too. But not in October.
A few sayings and proverbs were circulating between the students: "If you grow too big before Junior, you might get stuck there." or “Careless sophomore will have to be carried as a senior."

The thing was that being 400 pounds at the beginning of the second year meant being at least 500 pounds at the end. And with two more fattening years in The Castle, as students called the separated Junior and Senior dorm and school buildings, things might get a bit ‘heavy”.
Obviously, the students always boasted about how enormous they were going to get, but not everyone was brave enough to go pedal to the metal in the first two years. Especially with all the juicy fattening tales, they heard about The Castle.

So yeah, Charlotte did deserve all the jealous stares and applause. She was getting hot. How did Abigail call her? A sexy pudding?
Add some 100 pounds to that body, and uhh, maybe even Emma would take a spoon.
Emma giggled then quickly stopped, remembering her clothing situation. She couldn’t afford to lose a button and spill her goods on the table. That would be too much publicity.

“Wait a sec," she said to Charlotte, "the last time I saw you, you were basically tearing your uniform apart. Where did you get a new one?”

"What do you mean where?" Charlotte stopped twirling and sat heavily down, "The same place as everyone. You fill out the form with your guidance counselor. I was just going to say something about your shirt because your boobs are pouring out between the buttonholes. I mean, it is hot, but you have to be careful. You might get a warning."

"You said we should not bother the administration."

'Well, in your case you definitely should or they will bother you. You are pushing 250 pounds, my dear. How long until that shirt explodes on you? A day?”

"Do you think I am already 250?" Emma asked. She did feel heavier, but not 100 pounds heavier.

"Well yeah. I looked at your stats. As your liaison, I have a bit of interest in your well-being. You were 249 yesterday."

"What? How? They haven’t weighed us - "

"Oh, silly, they don't need to weigh us. The seats in feeding rooms have scales built into them. It's technology, Emma! Technology! The school keeps track of students' calories and weight. I asked Irina If I could have a little peek. So congratulation, you've actually become the fattest dorm room on the freshman floor. We have bets between us about who will gain more, you or the other girl."

"Who, Abigail?"

"Is that her name?" Charlotte frowned, "No, I didn't mean the tall one. She came chubby, but she is not gaining nearly as much as you two are. I meant the other girl, the one who also got Irina's help. It will be a very exciting Christmas award ceremony. I bet my money on you, Emma. I remember the other girl as a bit annoying. Sophia. Yes, that's her name."

Oh, double caramel shit with cream on top. So according to school records, Sophia weighs nearly 250 pounds now, despite looking as scrawny as ever. If she met someone from the administration, it would be over. Not to mention that she was now apparently competing for the first-year gainer's award. She, Emma with herself. Damn it!

"Emma?"

"Yes?"

"I said, I have to go to my class. You definitely go and fix your uniform situation. Remember: Appearance sends a message!"

The Appearance did send a message. Right into her mailbox, the very next morning.

"The school staff learned that the Student had not followed the guidelines regarding her satisfactory and upkeep appearance, and requested that the meeting be scheduled for 10:00 on Wednesday in the guidance counselor's office on the third floor." Signed, Mrs. Martha Willson, BEd.
Uh oh!

NZ Mountain Man

Hi there.

I was wondering if my writing in could have affected your continuance of this story?

I know I said some things about how could Emma hide Sophia not gaining weight and if she pretended to pad her clothing out that her face would not show signs of her body size. There are many large women who the weight does not go onto their face. I knew a 160-kilogram girl with one chin.

I would believe teachers are watching results not what the feed chair scales say otherwise they would have picked up on Emma extreme weight increased and called her in for clothing upsizing and not waited for someone to say her clothes are rupturing.

I also am keen to here how with double doses of modified food Emma copes. If she goes quickly to 500 pounds then she might plateau without further food modification. I know Charlotte would organize any food modifications to set a school super record. Charlotte would try chasing these girl’s records herself.

I also think that the clothes makers are more interested in oversize clothes quantity than whether the girls are as bodily expanded as claimed by the student. I am rooting for Emma and Sophia to get what they want.

Please write some more. I do know it is fantasy and will have some aspects that would not bare scrutiny in the real world.

EmilyEW

There is chapter 6 somewhere on my mac. Need to edit it. I wanted to make the story shorter, but as always I am already stretching it too much.

NZ Mountain Man

Great news that there is more. The suspense can come from the extra. sometimes slowing it down can make the next turmoil drop in and happen. Caught while distracted.
You have a lovely writing style so I will sit back and wait for the next enthralling chapter.

EmilyEW

"Sit down." Mrs. Willson pointed at the chair in front of her desk.

"I'd rather not," Emma replied honestly.

She couldn't borrow Abigail's skirt today. Abigail was apparently "busy" going to classes and she didn't want to go wrapped in a blanket as Emma suggested. So Emma had to wear her own old skirt. To be honest, wearing her skirt was more like a wish than an accurate description at this point. She tried to squeeze into it headfirst, and it stopped on the top of her belly even fully unzipped. When she tried to pull it a bit further, she heard a loud ripping sound. She quickly turned the skirt around. There was a five-inch tear going down the skirt from the zipper. At least she was able to pull it down around her belly now.
It was one thing to walk carefully to Mrs. Willson's office, but it was quite another to sit down.

"Sit down," Mrs. Willson repeated. This time, she seemed even less friendly, if that was even possible.

And so Emma did. She heard the loud ripping sound and Mrs. Wilson must have heard it as well, because she jumped in her seat, startled. Emma suddenly found herself able to inhale freely. She might just have torn her skirt in half.

“You know why you're here.”

"I think so." Emma tried not to think about her skirt or about the shirt that lost two buttons when she sneezed on the way up. Or her poor uniform jacket that pulled her arms back like a medieval torturing device.
She glanced at Mrs. Willson innocently. She expected that counselors at a school like Saint-Isabelle, whose sole purpose was for students to grow much bigger, would themselves be huge as well. But no, Mrs. Willson, BEd was thin and pointy. Emma felt cheated, like visiting an optometrist who did not wear glasses.

Mrs. Willson touched a few keys on her keyboard, looked at the screen, and said a couple of "Hmmms" and "Ughs". She stopped moving her mouse and looked at Emma over the frame of her glasses.

"Tell me, young lady, what is that on your jacket?"

“Oh, that's from a pizza last week, I think. Or pudding this morning.”

Mrs. Willson shifted her glasses lower on her nose and mumbled something to herself before she sighed. "No, I mean what is that on your jacket pocket?"

"I wondered the same thing myself. It looks like a whale colliding with a deer. Or is it a unicorn?"

"That's our school crest. When you wear the school crest, you are representing the school. What would people think if they saw you like this?"

"That I particularly enjoy eating?"

"It wasn't a question," Mrs. Willson frowned and opened her drawer. She pushed a green paper towards Emma.

“Fill out the uniform request form. I will sign it, and then you can pick up your uniform at the fitting office. But I am sending you off with a warning."

Emma leaned closer to grab the paper. Her skirt started sliding to the floor. Darn, she must have really ripped it all the way down. With her hand, she quickly stopped the fabric from sliding even more and nudged her chair forward to grab the paper without getting up. Mrs. Willson sighed again and shook her head in apparent contempt.

"What size should I put?” Emma asked, looking at the form, “I honestly have no idea."

Still staring at her, Mrs. Willson pushed her glasses even lover on her nose. "Don't write anything. The fitting office is in the basement, so I'm sure you'll already be a size larger when you arrive."

Emma wasn't sure if it was a joke or just keen observation. The stairs to the basement were next to the cafeteria. Those stairs would kill her on the way back if she didn't have a slice of pie or perhaps two, so Mrs. Willson may have been onto something.

"You can go now," Mrs. Willson said.

Emma tried to get up from the chair, holding the fabric of her skirt against her belly. By leaving the office going backward through the door, she would spare Mrs. Willson the satisfaction of seeing her naked fat ass.

"Wait," Mrs. Willson said, pushing her glasses up and looking at the screen, clicking her mouse a few times. "I see your roommate has also gained a lot of weight in the last two months. She'll have to get her uniform sorted before this horrifying display of neglect," Mrs. Willson looked up twisting her fingers at Emma, “happens to her as well.”

Emma loved the new uniform.
At the fitting office, Ms. MacNally was smiling like a little butterball. "Who did this to you, love?" she asked. "Oh, your cheeks are so lovely."

Although Emma was unsure which cheeks the round lady was referring to, she guessed it was those peeking out from behind the torn skirt fabric she held in front of her like a dead fish.

"So you're a natural grower, lass?" Ms. MacNally asked with appreciation as she wrote some numbers in her notebook.

Emma thought that she would need to be measured, but Ms. MacNally seemed to have a sharp eye for growing girls. "You're definitely in a sophomore 2 size now, but I will give you a bit more girth so you can fill it out later."

When Emma opened her dorm room, Abigail greeted her from the table. “The chickens have come home to roost." She pointed at sobbing Sophia.

"I received an email from my counselor that I need to be there tomorrow at 10 to fill a form for a larger uniform. I obviously can't. I'm supposed to be 250 pounds."

"You two are so busted," Abigail grinned.

"I remember, it was your idea that I take Sophia's place," Emma said, her voice irritated. Abigails was not getting out of this that easily.

"I didn't expect you to take it so seriously," Abigail laughed. "Honestly, you should stop now, or you will probably be the first freshman who will not be able to walk at the end of the school year ceremony. I heard that usually doesn't happen until junior year."

"Please, do something,” Sophia pleaded. "If they find out, they'll throw us both out."

“A few months from now, Emma,” Abigail continued, still amused, "they won't be able to throw you out. Or even fucking lift you."

The situation was spiraling out of control, and Emma knew that. "What am I supposed to do, you genius?" she asked. It wasn't a question, more like an accusation.

"You can go instead of me," Sophia said as she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

"What?! Like: Hi, Mrs. Willson, today I'm Sophia. Absolutely not the same fat girl who ripped her skirt yesterday on this very same chair right in front of your eyes."

"You did that?" Abigail asked with interest. “That’s sexy. Pity you are not my type.”

"My counselor is not Mrs. Willson," Sophia said. "The email said I needed to see Angela White in room 302."

"Oh."

"You two are digging yourself even deeper." Abigail was clearly very entertained.

“Will you do it for me? Please!"

Angela White was a much nicer person than Mrs. Willson. Although she was chubby, she was probably not as large as some of the older students. Emma would put her weight at 350 pounds. Plus 10 pounds for her puffy red hair.

"I'm glad we've finally met,” Ms. White said smiling.

Emma was sitting in room 302 in Abigail’s skirt and shirt and Sophia's jacket.
Since Sophia was due for a uniform fitting, they agreed that Emma should not wear her new large uniform as that would be pretty suspicious. Oddly enough, Abigail's skirt was already getting too tight on her.

Ms. White looked at the screen then back at Emma. "Sophia, I think you've changed a bit since your orientation," she said and winked at her. "We'll have to take your picture again for the school ID, since some people may not even recognize you." She laughed. "Stay still, look here… and done."
She clicked her mouse and snapped a picture with a camera mounted backward on her monitor before Emma could even protest.
"Fill out this green form and go downstairs to see Ava MacNally. Did you know we used to be roommates with Ava?"

"Here?"

"Oh silly, I wouldn't look like this if I graduated from Sainte-Isabelle, would I?" she giggled and patted her belly. "I wouldn't even fit through the office door. I am sometimes envious of you, lucky students here. Make me proud, Sophia. Grow up nice and big."

Ava MacNally was looking suspiciously at Emma. "Have I seen you here yesterday?".

"Oh, no. That was my half-sister, Sophia. I mean Emma. I'm obviously Sophia."

Ms. MacNally gazed at Emma from head to toe.
"I think you may even be bigger than your sister. You, new girls, are growing like Lamb's quarter. With arse like that, you might win some hefty prize."

Last edited: