• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Seasonal Delights

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candy_Coated_Clown

Anyone have any recipes or dishes planned with fruits and vegetables currently in season?

Persimmons and pumpkins are in, for example.

What do you plan to make with these or any other seasonal produce?

This week I head to the store to gather up a good stock of Fuyu persimmons (the kind you can eat straight away without torturing and locking up your throat and mouth) and a couple of pumpkins.

I plan to do a few things with my persimmons such as make a fresh and sweet smoothie with them or a delicious juice (with a touch or lime or lemon). I also will try my hand at a persimmon chutney (I might use the chutney/relish on homemade lamb burgers), a persimmon tart, and/or persimmons preserves/jam.

As for pumpkin...cakes, pie and cookies are in order...as well as a soup. If I can get pumpkins small enough, I think it would be a great idea to make a soup from the flesh and use the hallowed out "carcass" as a bowl to place and serve the soup in, similar to the way clam chowder is often served in bread bowls.

Small pumpkins would be perfect for individual serving sizes.

Anyone else have seasonal cooking plans?

Back