• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sexy Saleswoman - by Samster (~BBW)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samster

~BBW - A gym owner is fond of one of her clients.

[Author's Note:] After a long break from writing I've posted the first part of a four part story I'm working on.

There is also an illustration you can find if you follow this link:

http://fav.me/d3bg9pf

Sexy Saleswoman
By: Samster

Chapter 1

8am and Vickie Wooton padded across the foyer of the Activ8 gym. Located in the northern Dallas suburb of McKinney the gym was a huge sprawling complex that Vickie had built up from scratch. Now she employed 30 staff onsite and had a rapidly growing “home gym” practice. Still, despite her status of successful businesswoman, Vickie loved to run her gym classes. Her business head told her she should leave them to the trainers but Vickie still kept her hand in.

The “Early Bird” class had finished and she was watching the juicy ladies who made up the class heading out to their day at the office, or working at the mall or running kids around town. It was her favourite class. She smiled and nodded at a few of the women. Tapping her toes Vickie was waiting for one member of the class in particular; Taylor Kozar. Taylor had been taking the class three mornings a week for the past month and Vickie had a serious crush. So Vickie had done some basic research.

Asking some of the other women in the class Vickie found out Taylor was divorced, had moved to McKinney a year ago and was single right now. Some of the ladies who knew her outside the gym let Vickie know she had a wild side and was fun on a night out. After five years of marriage the newly divorced Taylor seemed to be making up for lost time. That was good enough for Vickie to dig further.

Hearing a tick tock of heels down the connecting corridor Vickie smiled. Taylor always wore heels with her work outfits. Her heart pounding Vickie waited as the juicy, hourglass blonde appeared.

“Hi Taylor” began Vickie brightly “have you got a minute?”

Pausing Taylor glanced down at her fake Rolex watch. Truth was she needed to be in work for 8.30 and with the traffic like it was on 79 she was pushing it.

“Ummm…I gotta get to work.”

“I want to run through your training progress” explained Vickie, trying not to gaze too blatantly down her low cut top.

“Next time hon” said Taylor “I’ve gotta test drive booked early.”

“Oh…you’re buying a new car?”

“I sell em hon” replied Taylor before continuing her wiggle to the exit. No way was she going to be late. She needed the commission.

Vickie had found her opening. Smiling brightly she continued.

“Amazing! I’m looking for a new car right now…where do you work?”

That stopped Taylor’s wiggle. Maybe there was another sale to be made here? Owner of Activ8 gym and Vickie Wooton was going to be good for credit.

“Nearburg Ford in Plano” said Taylor, brushing a strand of blonde hair across her shoulders and smiling.

“Wow!” said Vickie in mock surprise “I’m looking for a new Mustang!”

Now Taylor was interested. The Mustang was the most popular car on the lot and carried with it a big fat commission.

“We’ve got awesome deals on Mustang’s” began Taylor “an’ the biggest inventory in the Metroplex. I’d love for ya to come on down an’ I’ll sort ya out a test drive!”

Smiling inwardly Vickie checkout out the dollar signs in the non too bright blonde’s eyes. It was now advantage Vickie. Taylor Kozar was suddenly very interested. Now she was going to sweat it a little.

“Maybe I’ll call in later today” mused Vickie.

“Lemme book ya in for a test drive” rushed Taylor, reaching into her handbag for her Blackberry.

“I’ll just call in” shrugged Vickie as she turned on her heels “hopefully you’ll be around”

Biting her lip Taylor watched Vickie walk away. Desperately she tried to work out how to recover the situation. She worked at the biggest Ford dealership in the Metroplex with over forty sales executives. Without an appointment the odds of Taylor getting Vickie Wooton as a customer were tiny. Some other lucky person would deal her.

“Hey Vickie!” shouted Taylor “you’re a totally awesome trainer an’ I’d just love for ya to book a test drive with me now so I can sort ya the best deal out”

Vickie smiled inwardly. This woman was shameless and just a little desperate; all good things in Vickie’s book. Playing it cool she said:

“I’ll be sure to ask for ya!”

“Okay” nodded Taylor “be sure to Vick cos I’d love to help ya out.”

“You bet”

“Shit!” whispered Taylor under her breath.

Walking up to her office on the second floor Vickie stood by the window overlooking the parking lot. The bright morning sun was beating down and she watched Taylor chunky figure head towards a new Explorer with the ‘Nearburg Ford’ logo on the side. As the SUV left the lot and pulled out into the morning traffic Vickie planned ahead. She felt good about her chances with Taylor Kozar.

Nearburg Ford worked on a strict rotation system for new customers. Each sales exec logged into a system when they were available. The next potential through the door was simply assigned to the next available exec. It worked well and stopped the usual bitching and dogging about who got the good customers. Everybody got their share of time wasters and hot prospects..

So as Chet Morrison watch Vickie Wooton pull her year old Hummer H2 to a stop and walk into the foyer he felt lucky. A hot little red head with spiky hair in a short, red dress with a good trade in and he could feel a deal. Fixing his best smile he walked forward and held out his hand.

“Hi, Chet Morrison here” he said, holding his hand out “pleasure to meet you.”

Vickie shook the outstretched hand. Chet was a guy in his mid twenties and had the look of an ex football jock. If she’d been interested she guessed he was a good looking guy.

“Is Taylor Kozar around?” queried Vickie.

Chet’s smile faded just slightly. Standard etiquette was that if a prospect asked for a particular sales exec they got handed across. But that only worked if folks got on. Over the past month Taylor had taken three of Chet’s customers so he didn’t feel inclined to pass this one along. So he lied.

“I’m sorry Taylor’s with another customer but I can help. What car are you looking for?”

Nodding Vickie planned ahead. This guy wasn’t going to make it easy. But that was fine. It suited her plan to have blondie work for it.

“Oh…she’s a client of mine at Active8 gym so I kinda wanted to be loyal”

“Taylor goes to the gym?” chuckled Chet.

“She’s trying to lose some weight” explained Vickie.

“I can see why she’d wanna do that!” smirked Chet “so what car are ya lookin’ for?”

“You’ve got an 09 Mustang Shelby GT online for $38,600 and I’d like to test drive it.”

Chet nodded and exclaimed.

“That’s one hot car! You take a seat an’ I’ll go getcha the keys.”

“Cool” said Vickie as she watched him walk towards reception. She had no intention of standing around waiting. Instead she wandered on into the dealership; pretending to check out the cars in the showroom. In reality she was finding Taylor Kozar. Eventually she hit paydirt. She was stood with another sales exec drinking Starbucks.

Walking across Vickie watched as blondie recognised her and flashed her best, crystal white smile.

“Hey Vick!” shouted Taylor “awesome to see ya!”

“Hi Taylor.”

“Thanks sooooooooo much for findin’ me” continued Taylor “you wanna head over to my desk an’ I’ll fix ya up the best deal we got.”

“A guys brining over the keys to the Shelby GT” said Vickie with a sly smile.

“What guy?” snapped Taylor, her smile fading slightly.

“Ummm….Chet Morrison.”

“Ya did ask for me?”

“Sure I did Taylor but he said you were with another customer.”

Taylor glanced over at the other sales guy. They had Chet busted. Smiling she said:

“We’ll just head over to reception an’ get them keys off Chet then shall we hon?” drawled Taylor in her east Texas twang.

“You bet” nodded Vickie.

Following on Vickie couldn’t help checking out blondie’s fat bubble butt as she wiggled across. Vickie, ironically for a gym owner, liked her ladies on the hefty side. Chunky, curvy, thick waist, hefty thighs and a big ol badonkadonk butt. Taylor Kozar ticked all those boxes. Squeezed into a short, tight skirt and a low cut top and Vickie was in heaven.

In reception Chet appeared with the key; his face dropping as he saw his prime customer following Taylor. A 5ft2 blonde she may have been but Taylor had a reputation if you stole her customers. The blonde simply held her hand out and waited for the keys. Gulping Chet passed them across.

“I was about to find you Taylor” he whispered.

“Sure ya were ya little fucker” snarled Taylor under her breath before turning to Vickie with her best smile and saying “so lets hit the road Vick cos this is one wild car an’ your gonna just fall in love with the 600bhp, Roush suspension an….”

Chet winced as Taylor’s heel dug into his foot as she wiggled out of reception. Stepping out into the baking mid day summer heat and Taylor caught her breath. The transition from air conditioned to heat always caught her. Alongside her Vickie couldn’t resist running her fingers across the taut material of her skirt as it struggled to contain blondie’s fat rump. Taylor gasped slightly; she was used to guys taking a feel but Vickie was the first woman to do it. Maybe it was an accident?

“Our cars right over here…” explained Taylor.

Stepping back Vickie took great pleasure watching Taylor Kozar manoeuvre herself into the passenger seat. No doubt Taylor was fatter than when she’d bought her tarty little suit. Her enormous, and no doubt plastic, breasts were almost spilling out of her low cut top. A hefty middle was pushing the button of her top tight and her tick thighs were pushing her skirt to the elastic limit. For a brief moment Vickie caught a glimpse of her girdle before Taylor tugged her skirt back into place. Vickie gulped; she was in heaven. A muscle car and a hot, fat saleswomen.

“You okay there Taylor?” chirped Vickie.

“Ummmm…you betcha!” exclaimed Taylor, aware of how Vickie’s eyes were inspecting her. Glancing across Taylor checked out Vickie’s tight, defined figure. It was a total contrast.

“Okay, if ya want to head out onto 75 now an’ we’ll head to McKinney…”

Driving along highway 75 north and Vickie was planning ahead. Taylor had rapidly run through the cars features whilst Vickie focused her time 50/50 between the road and blondie’s figure. She checked out the dashboard clock; 12.05. No way was this test driving ending without a lunch date.

“So what do ya reckon to the car?” said Taylor as they pulled off 79 and onto 380 west.

“It’s a cool car” replied Vickie.

“Totally!” nodded Taylor “you look freakin’ awesome drivin’ it!”

“Newly single” explained Vickie “so I’m looking for some bling.”

“This car’s totally bling an’ ya look amazin’!”

Vickie nodded and smiled before reaching across and taking hold of Taylor’s juicy arms. She squeezed slightly; they were soft and chubby. Then she applied a little pressure. Vickie was a student in human pressure points. Any part of the human body has millions of sensors and right now Vickie knew that blondie would be feeling a warm, fuzzy almost sexual feeling. Vickie could see her administrations taking effect as blondie’s big, brown dumb eyes glazed slightly.

“Really Taylor? You’re not just saying it to sell me a car are you?”

“No Vick” whispered Taylor “you look totally awesome.”

Vickie applied a little extra pressure. Taylor bit her lip. Suddenly she felt totally aroused.

“Are you sure?”

“Totally” gasped Taylor.

“Great.”

Releasing blondie Vickie focused back on the road. Taylor caught her breath. She didn’t understand what just happened there but it had felt delightful. Inside the confines of her too tight Spanx control pants she could feel herself getting all hot, bothered and moist.

Latest posts

Back