• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sexy sexy food ninja

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem
My mother and I went to a buffet for dinner tonight. While there, I had the pleasure of getting to watch a most attractive eater. I tried to only give her a few glances--so that I wouldn't make her uncomfortable, but whenever she saw me looking she just smiled anyway. She must have been about 16 or 17 and she had very wide hips and thighs--a definite pearshape.

I'm not sure what caught my eye initially, but the reason I wanted to keep watching was because she was just so good at eating. It wasn't the amount she was eating, but her proficiency at doing so. On a small single table (she was there by herself), she had a plate of corn and mashed potatoes with gravy, a bowl of soup, a bowl of shrimp, and her drink. It was all so artfully arranged as if she had a ritual and, watching her, I began to realize she probably did.

Her hands moved so deftly--I watched her season her food and clear her table of everything but the food and her utensils. And though I know it had to have taken more than a wave of her hands, it honesty didn't seem to. It was like watching magic. She pushed herself closer to the table and pushed her sleeves back and began to eat. Her movements were fluid, precise, and quick without being too rushed...and I could tell she was enjoying her meal.

Honestly, there's only one other thing I've ever seen that could compare to her movements. In 7th grade, I saw a bell choir perform, and their movements were very similar--balanced, fluid, perfect. Watching this young woman eat was very similar. I found myself becoming envious. Sure, I can put away the food when I've a mind to, but not with such overabundant and apparent joy and confidence. Man! It was a sight to behold.

As I endeavor to gain weight, I hope I can do so with the kind of gusto she showed.

Back