• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

She is Legend - by Iam Unknown (SSBBW, Fantasy, Gas, Vampirism ~XWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.
Supporting Member
SSBBW, Fantasy, Gas, Vampirism ~XWG - What happens when a shy outcast who just wants to be accepted joins the Goth crowd

SHE IS LEGEND
By Iam Unknown
Inspired by an episode of "Big Wolf on Campus."

Laurie’s chin slammed against the school floor. The front of her foot still had the phantom feeling of the shoe that tripped her.

Becky Stallings’s shoe.

Laurie’s eyes were clenched shut. She didn’t want to accept that the world existed on the other side of her eyelids. She didn’t want to open her eyes and discover that the thunderous laughing she heard actually belonged to a watching crowd. A crowd that she would do almost anything to be a part of.

She pushed herself up to her knees and opened her eyes. She knew the people were still there, gathered and mocking her, but she was beginning to care less and less. At least I don’t cry, anymore, she thought. She began picking up her books and then stood up. Becky and her posse were standing near the lockers, smiling devilishly. Defensively, Laurie held her books tight to her tiny frame. She allowed one hand enough time to push the bridge of her glasses higher on her nose. But then, it was back holding her books.

“Very mature,” Laurie said, glaring at Becky through her glasses.

“You should talk about growing up. How old are you, Laurie? And you’re still wearing overalls?” Becky responded. She nodded to Laurie’s attire. “Try harder to fit in, spaz.”

“Try harder to be a bitch, Becky,” Laurie replied, and marched off to the cafeteria.

She slapped her books down on the lunchroom table and sat there, trying not to scream from frustration. She buried her head in her arms in an attempt to block out the world.

“This seat taken?” a voice asked. Laurie slowly raised her head to see Lucas standing across from her.

“No,” she said, bitterly and lowered her head again.

“Something you want to talk about?” Lucas asked as he set his lunch plate down and pulled the chair out to sit in it.

Laurie’s reply came muffled from beneath her arms.

“Sorry?” Lucas asked.

She raised her head and rolled her eyes. “It’s Becky! Why does she have to pick on me? I never did anything to her!”

“Yeah,” Lucas said picking up a piece of garlic toast. He took a bite, and proceeded to talk with his mouthful. “She can be a handful,” he said.

“What is that?” Laurie asked, disgusted.

“Garlic toast,” Lucas answered. “Something wrong with garlic toast?”

“Not if you’re tired of being skinny,” Laurie said, sarcastically. Lucas rolled his eyes, and got up with the piece of toast. He marched over to the nearest garbage can and tossed it in. He came back and sat down. “Happy?” he said.

“Sorry. I’m just in a bad mood.”

“Then, let me remedy that,” came a voice from behind Laurie. She turned to see Manuel standing over her.

Manuel was pretty popular and generally liked by everyone. Despite his pale complexion and almost gothic nature, Laurie thought he was really cute and wished on countless nights that she could talk with him. She couldn’t believe he was here, now, at her weakest.

“Uh,” was all she could manage.

“I think she’s trying to offer you a seat,” Lucas said.

“I’d be delighted,” Manuel said and sat next to Laurie. “I saw what Becky did to you,” he began.

Laurie wanted to disappear after hearing that. How embarrassing!

“I know you are short on friends,” Manuel continued. Lucas felt offended, but didn’t say anything. He didn’t want to ruin this for Laurie. “I thought you would want to join me and some friends of mine,” Manuel finished.

“Well, I…” Laurie began.

“She’d love to,” Lucas answered for her.

“Marvelous,” Manuel said, pulling out a scrap piece of paper. He scribbled some information down and slid it over to Laurie. “Be here, at 8 pm on Friday.”

“She’ll be there,” Lucas said for her.

“Excellent,” Manuel replied. He took Laurie’s hand and kissed it. “We’ll be looking forward to it.” And like that, he was gone. Laurie was left speechless.

“He actually believes you’re cool,” Lucas said, smiling. “What a sucker.”

Laurie held the paper before her, double-checking the address. It was more a desperate attempt to stall, than anything else. She was damn-well sure of the address. She couldn’t see it that well under the streetlight, anyway.

She climbed up the cement steps to the front door. Lights were coming out of the window. She raised her hand to knock, but hesitated. She wasn’t entirely sure of the situation. Sure, Manuel had been really nice to her, and she couldn’t wait to meet his friends, but she wasn’t sure it was the crowd for her. If they were anything like Manuel, they would be pale and almost gothic.

At long last, Laurie rolled her eyes and lowered her suspended arm. She turned to walk away with a sigh. This is stupid, she thought. It’d just wind up being disastrous. She had made it one step down from the front porch when the front door opened.

A thin, vertical pillar of light shone out onto the steps and Laurie. The thin pillar of light fattened as the door opened more allowing more light from the inside to spill outside. Laurie slowly turned to face the door.

She saw a tall, handsome guy standing there. He had a smirk on his face. “My name’s Xander. Won’t you join us?” he said, holding his hand out.

Laurie took a step forward, closer to Xander. She gently laid her hand into his and he brought it to his lips for a kiss.

His lips were smooth, with a strange sort of warmth to them. Laurie tried not to smile, but she couldn’t help it and a giggle burst forward. She promptly covered her mouth with her free hand and Xander simply smiled at her, amused by her timid nature.

“Won’t you come in?” Xander asked, already nonchalantly pulling her into the house before she could answer.

The door shut behind them and scared Laurie. She jumped at the sound, but calmed when she realized what it was. She found herself in a home that seemed much larger on the inside that it looked from the outside. To her right was a staircase leading to the top floors, and just ahead was a kitchen and dining room.

From the stairs, emerged Manuel. He smiled his signature smile upon laying eyes on her.

“Laurie,” he said softly. “You made it.”

She smiled as he approached her to give her a hug. He slid his hands up and down her back. He closed his fingers over her sides, seemingly trying to grab her, but boney little Laurie had nothing to grab. Manuel took a step back just as another man emerged from the kitchen.

His smile was similar to Manuel’s and Xander’s. In fact, Laurie was beginning to realize that all three of them looked strikingly similar. They wore dark clothes, black button-down shirts and black jeans, and had a very pale complexion. Their similar black hair gave Laurie the impression they were brothers.

But Manuel had referred to them as “friends.” Maybe it was just a slip up.

“Hello,” the new person said, offering his hand like Xander. “I am Gael. Charmed.”

Laurie took his hand and Gael kissed it just as Xander had done. Never in her life had she been so admired. She was beginning to love it.

“Laurie, before we sit down to relax, there is something you must do. We have to consummate our new friendship. It is a tradition we’ve held to for many years, now,” Manuel was explaining.

“Follow me,” Gael said. He was still holding her hand, and was now using it to pull her into the kitchen.

Laurie’s insides were buzzing with excitement. Finally¸ she thought. New friends. And maybe someday, one of them will be my boyfriend! She then shook her head to extinguish the thought. Don’t get ahead of yourself.

Gael had led her to the kitchen table. In the center was a chalice-looking cup. It was large and fancy, and held in its contents a vivid, green liquid. It almost seemed to glow with a radioactive haze.

Xander stepped forward and took it. He held it before Laurie. Her eyes went wide as she looked at it.

“We want you to take of the nectar,” Manuel said. As weird as the words were, his voice made it almost sound romantic.

“You want me to drink from that?” Laurie asked, gulping nervously.

“All of it,” Gael added.

“Don’t you want to be our friends?” Xander prodded.

Don’t be a fool! Laurie told herself. They wouldn’t kill you. Just drink it. It’s probably Kool-Aid or something!

With a shrug, Laurie took the large chalice in both hands. She brought the edge to her lips and hesitated. She eyed the others. They all stared at her intently. Her eyes went back to the viscous liquid before her, and as she tilted the cup, she watched the concoction pour into her mouth.

Xander put his hand on the bottom of the chalice and pushed it upwards, forcing more of it to slide down Laurie’s gullet. Her plea to slow it down was muffled, and eventually, she was able to keep up.

The entire night seemed to be a blur. She remembered dinner, but it was strange. She remembered pizza, fried chicken, pasta, Chinese, but couldn’t remember which it was they actually had. It was the same for the desserts. Did they have cake, ice cream, pastries, or doughnuts? They were all equally vivid in her mind.

Surely they didn’t have all…

In any case, Laurie’s stomach was feeling the effects the next morning. She felt full. Before she even opened her eyes to wake up to the day, she moaned. It must’ve been some party, she told herself.

She finally did open her eyes to the blurred vision of her bedroom. She slid off of her bed and left her room. She shuffled across the hall in her pajamas, to the bathroom.

“Laura?” she heard her mom ask.

Laurie shut the door. She was too tired to deal with her mom this morning. She sheepishly felt around the bathroom counter for her glasses. He mother knocked on the door.

“Are you okay?” she asked.

“Mm-hmm,” Laurie barely managed. She found her glasses and fumbled with them as she still tried to wake up.

“You’ve been sleeping all day,” her mom continued. “That’s not like you.”

“What’re you talking about?” Laurie managed to say, not quite comprehending reality at the moment. She slid her glasses onto her face. They hooked onto her ears.

“It’s 2 in the afternoon. You’re usually awake by 10 or 11 on Saturday mornings,” her mother said.

Laurie raised her dreary head to the mirror and took a look at herself this morning.

Same as always. Disheveled brown hair, lop-sided glasses, pillow creases temporarily imprinted on her face, double chin…

Double chin?!

“Ahhh!” Laurie screamed.

“What is it, honey?” her mom asked. She tried to open the door, but it was locked.

Laurie stared at the strange chubby girl before her. She leaned in to get a better look. She brought up her index finger and tapped on the glass once.

“Laura? Are you okay? Talk to me, sweetie!” her mom demanded, getting worried.

“Umm, I’m fine!” Laurie lied. “Just…a spider-or something.” She brought her hand to her face and touched the side of her cheek. She could feel the touch on her fingertips and in her cheek. Her soft, chubby, cheek. “Oh, no,” she said to herself aloud. “As if I weren’t enough of an outcast, before!”

She moved her hand to her double chin and jerked it back when her fingertips met the skin. She tried again, slower. She pushed the flesh inward in a desperate attempt to rid herself of her new fat. When it didn’t work, she whimpered slightly.

Laurie moved on from her face and looked down. Her button-down pajamas were stretched tight. There were spaces between the buttons where her stomach was showing. She turned her fattened form so she could see her ass in the mirror.

It was fuller. Much fuller. Bigger, rounder, fuller. Arguably, the biggest part of her body. She pushed her index finger into it and it sunk inward. It was so soft and plush.

“This is not good,” she said aloud, again. Her mind went crazy, trying to figure out what happened. Then, she came to the only logical conclusion: Manuel.

The next day, Laurie was wearing a pair of sweat pants and a large sweat shirt as she marched over to Manuel’s house. The seat of her pants was stretched taut over her large rear, and her stomach jiggled with every step. She could definitely feel the new weight on her body. She felt as though she were a lumbering giant, working hard to lift each foot and relaxing as she was able to release her strain and let gravity pull her leg down for a full step.

Rinse and repeat.

She reached the house and stopped before the steps. She leaned forward, supporting her top half by planting her hands on her knees. She panted, tired from heaving her massive form from her house to Miguel’s. She struggled for air, and eventually was ready to tackle the stairs. She lifted one fat leg and placed it on the bottom step. Then, she pulled her other fat leg and dropped it on the next step up.

Rinse and repeat.

She reached the door and braced herself against it for a moment, once again catching her breath. She was tired, and she was starving. She was feeling a hunger she had never known! But first thing was first: figuring out what it was they put in that formula.

Laurie rapped on the door with one chubby fist, and waited for the door to open. She was breathing in and out through her nose, trying not to make her struggle for air apparent.

A craving for a McDonald’s Big Mac suddenly overcame her. She began to get scared when she doubted that one would’ve been enough.

She realized that it had been a while since she knocked, so she knocked again.

No answer.

She pressed a thick finger into the doorbell and waited.

No answer.

Wonderful, she thought. Grudgingly, she began the march back to her home.

Laurie was lying on her side in her bed later that evening. Her arm propped her head up. She was still in her sweats, and munching on a bowl of chips as she watched the television perched on her dresser. Accompanying it, were empty boxes that once contained Big Macs and a few empty boxes that once housed fries.

When she had returned home from Manuel’s, her mother had seen her and nearly fainted. When Laurie explained her sudden craving for McDonalds, her mom didn’t hesitate to facilitate those cravings.

Her stomach began to bubble and she winced a little from the discomfort. She could feel the pressure moving around her large belly, and finally moving around to her ass. The pressure slid out between her ass cheeks as a loud fart. It poured out slowly. When it was finally over, Laurie’s face returned to normal and she continued on the chips.

Suddenly, the phone rang. Laurie reached over and ripped the cordless phone from its base. She hit the “talk” button and answered it.

“Hello?” she asked.

“Hey, Laurie,” Manuel’s voice answered.

“You bastard! Where are you?” Laurie demanded.

“Whoa, chill out. What’s wrong?”

“You made me fat! That damn elixir, or whatever, fattened me up!”

“Oh, yeah. Listen, we need to talk about that,” Manuel said, his voice sounding serious. “Can you come over?

“I was over earlier, but you didn’t answer!” Laurie said.

“I’m here, now. Just come to the door.”

------------------------

A few hours later, Laurie was still in her sweats and standing on the doorstep of Manuel’s home.

He opened the door, and ushered her in. Manuel led her to the kitchen, and he sat at the table. Laurie tried to sit in the chair across from him, but her ass was too wide for the arms of the chair. She pushed downward as hard as she could and slowly slid into place. She sat there with a furrowed brow, anxiously awaiting Manuel’s explanation.

Xander entered the room with the familiar chalice and placed it on the center of the table between the two.

“Oh, no you don’t!” Laurie began to protest. “I am not touching another drop of that stuff!”

“Laurie, just hear me out,” Manuel began. “We like you this way.”

Laurie cocked an eyebrow, unconvinced. “You do?”

“Of course,” Manuel said. “You’ve wanted so badly to fit in. Now, you will fit in wonderfully with our little group. We just want you to be happy. And what kind of life is literally exercising your ass off and constantly eating bland, disgusting health foods?”

“Yeah,” Laurie began to ponder.

“You would never have to worry about that ever again. We don’t judge you for what you look like. We want you to be happy and comfortable.”

Laurie’s gaze had fallen to the chalice during Manuel’s little speech. She gulped. “Well, I guess that sounds nice…”

Manuel’s eyes lit up as he nodded. He nudged the chalice closer with his fingertips. “Drink up, Laurie.”

Taking the chalice in both hands, Laurie brought it up to her lips once more. She tilted it so the liquid leaned into her mouth. It touched her lips, and Laurie began to taste an extraordinary flavor. She immediately began gulping it down.

Manuel and Xander watched, excitedly. Gael silently moved in and watched hungrily with his friends. They each licked their lips as Laurie’s ass began to spread. Her loose-fitting sweats began to fill out and stretch against her growing form.

Her hands were getting chubbier as they held the chalice, and her gulping neck began to get swallowed by a second chin.

The wooden chair on which she sat started to creak.

--------------------

Lucas propped his head up on his arm at the lunch table one afternoon. He hadn’t seen Laurie in days, and was beginning to worry about her. He knew she had been hanging with those new Goth kids, and who knew what kind of freaky things they were in to. He was seriously worried.

He kept his gaze in his mashed potatoes as he mixed them around with the fork. Suddenly, he felt the floor tremble. He thought nothing of it, considering the rock quarry nearby. But there was another more prominent one. Murmurs began to slide throughout the crowd in the cafeteria.

Lucas felt a succession of these tremors, each one stronger than the last. He looked down the aisle, and saw the fattest girl he had ever seen. She had long brown hair and was wearing glasses. Her jeans were pulled up to her belly button, and her large lower belly form a sort of “front-butt.”

She was wearing a tank top over these jeans, and Lucas began to realize that this behemoth of a woman was probably the most fashionable fat girl he had ever seen. She knew how to pick the right clothes to accentuate her plush curves. Her jeans also accommodated for her wide hips. She smiled when her gaze met his and she got closer and closer to where Laurie used to sit. She finally pulled back Laurie’s chair and dropped down into it, causing the last tremor, at least until after lunch. She dropped her tray down, which was of course, piled with seconds of everything.

“Hi,” Lucas began, not wanting to be rude. “And you are?”

“Lucas!” the fat girl laughed. “It’s me! Laurie!”

Lucas’s eyelids were almost drawn back into his head. He was astounded. “What do you mean? What happened to you?”

She shoved a forkful of mashed potatoes into her mouth. “The greatest thing! You gonna eat that?” She pointed to the little piece of garlic toast on Lucas’s tray.

Lucas shook his head.

“These are so good. But they’re so small! And they only give you one?” She took a bite, and continued to talk with her mouth full. “Give me a break!”

“You didn’t answer my question,” Lucas said.

“Oh, how’d I get so fat? Well, it’s a really weird story. Wait!” Her facial expression suddenly changed. She paused as Lucas looked around, awkwardly. Laurie was still frozen, until she finally pushed out a deep and resonating fart. Her chair reverberated, and Lucas felt the floor tremble beneath his feet.

Maybe that was the quarry?

She gave a sigh, her mouth still packed with food. “I’ve been doing that a lot, strangely enough.”

“Laurie,” Lucas pressed on.

“Right, right, sorry. Well,” she began to explain.

She suddenly stopped again and went into a trance.

Laurie, someone whispered her name. Laurie slowly stood and walked off in a trance. She absent mindedly picked up a kid’s garlic toast as she walked by a table. She stuffed it into her already stuffed mouth, having eaten her third piece of garlic toast.

“Laurie!” Lucas called, watching his friend wander off. He started to again, but knew it was a lost cause. He had lost his only friend in this hell.

-------------------------

Laurie had her shirt pulled up above her enormous belly, and her jeans unfastened and open. She was sitting their, slouched and rubbing her stomach, trying to relieve the pressure.

“There is more food here,” Xander said. “Eat up.”

“Oh, I can’t. I’m so stuffed. I’m so full,” Laurie playfully pleaded.

Just then, Gael approached with the chalice and put it to her lips. She offered a brief moan in protest, but soon began drinking the viscous liquid. She drank it down as her body expanded with fat. The seams on her jeans were giving way. Delicious, milky fat poured forth, filling up the couch.

Laurie rubbed her belly. She was getting really full, now. Gael pulled back an empty chalice and watched as Laurie’s expansion slowed to a stop. She pulled her shirt off, and was now in just her bra. She was wearing her panties, but her fat covered any trace.

She was easily 500 pounds.

Gael nodded to Xander who in turn nodded to Manuel. Manuel nodded back and slid open a drawer filled with strange, metallic utensils. He brought them into the living room on a tray and each of the three picked one up.

Laurie, completely oblivious, was smiling. She now loved filling full, and had to eat quite a bit to obtain that sensation. Her stomach rumbled, and what felt like a stampede of bubbles fluttered against the edge of her belly. They moved around to her ass and began to find a way out. Laurie tightened her face and released another room-trembling fart.

Manuel, Gael, and Xander stopped in their tracks, dumbfounded. They, then smiled at each other.

Another joke to tell to the coven, they thought. They opened their mouths and bared their fangs.

Suddenly, the smell reached their lungs, and one by one, they began to choke. Laurie’s eyes opened and she saw her friends gasping for air.

“Oh no!” Laurie exclaimed.

Tiny expulsions of green dust accompanied each cough. Manuel looked up at Laurie, his eyes beginning to glow red, his face changing to something horrible.

Laurie screamed and took a few steps back. Manuel stabbed forward with his surgical tool, missing Laurie entirely.

As nervous as Laurie was, this caused her to fart again. The coughing got worse.

This was about when Laurie started putting it all together. Manuel, Gael, and Xander were all mutating into what Laurie recognized as vampires. They each had sharp fangs, pale faces, and long nails.

"They were fattening me up," Laurie thought. "To eat me!"

“You sons of bitches!” she screamed. She knew that the garlic bread she had eaten earlier was what was killing them. She farted again.

“Enjoy, assholes!” she shouted and kicked Gael in the side. They all writhed on the floor. Laurie walked over them on her way to the door, and as she passed over, she released yet another loud, deep fart. “I didn’t mean to do that one, but you deserve it all the same!”

Laurie waddled out of the house, her bare, dimpled, giant ass shifting on each cheek with every pondering step she took. Her body jiggled and swayed with each footfall. She began her trek home in nothing but her underwear.

As screwed up as everything was, Laurie couldn’t help but feel that a nice snack would help calm her down. Maybe a slice of cake? Or hell, why not a whole cake? No going back, now…

Latest posts

Back