• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

since this is the weight board, after all...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waitingforsuperman

annmarie says i'm snarky
I recently came out of "lurker-hood" in the middle of "paysitegate" at the old board.

Thanks everybody for the friendly hello.

I'd just like to share a bit about myself.

I, like all the guys here, like fat girls. Ever since I was aware of girls as sexual beings, I liked fat girls. The FAQ says "this is a preference, not a fetish..." That's really encouraging to me. All guys have their preference in girls' physical appearances. Some like tall girls, some like big butts, some like small breasts (crazy, I know, but a good friend of mine and I joke about how I dig big ones, he digs small ones), some like short girls. Myself, I like short fat girls.

I came upon the whole Size-Acceptance thing online around the age of twelve (when I noticed that I always found the "before" pictures in diet ads more alluring). At the time, I wasn't really sure about everything (who is sure of anything during puberty) regarding my preference. However, along with the Size-Acceptance community, comes the subcultures within - including the feeder/feedee subculture.

I'm dating a girl who's around 300 pounds (I'm about 180). She's still learning to accept her body, and, while she's happy to not lose weight (and happy that she found someone who likes her the way she is), she's not willing to gain weight, nor am I willing to press the issue. Many people, I've discovered, view the feeder/feedee subculture and the feeder/feedee relationship as something dangerous and, ultimately, scary for girls.

I consider myself a "feeder," according to the definition as I'm aware of it. That is, I find weight gain erotic. I find fat girls eating and gaining weight erotic.

However, a dose of reality needs to be brought to all relationships, regardless of the given fetishes of either member involved. If I tried to force-feed my girlfriend (a common fantasy for all "feeders"), she'd dump me. I love my girlfriend. I want her to be happy. She's learning to be happy the way she is. She'd not be happy gaining weight. I hope in time she will be, but if she doesn't ever come to that point, it's okay, too. I'll still find her beautiful and attractive. I'll not love her any less.

The point I guess I'm trying to make is that, as the FAQ says, being attracted to fat girls is not a "fetish" (despite what Jerry Seinfeld says). The feeder/feedee relationship, however, is one. Having this fetish often gets we who have it a bad reputation. While I'd love to truly say that "I don't give a damn about my bad reputation," it's not true. I don't think it's true for anybody. But whether you're a feedee or a feeder, the relationship comes before the fetish, as it is with all fetishes.

Anyway, that's just a little bit about myself, how I came to terms with my preferences and fetishes, and, I guess that's it. Dimensions saved my life (nearly literally) when I was a kid (eh, i'm still a kid; when I was going through puberty). I was so glad to not have to be stuck looking at the "before" pictures in diet ads. I was so glad to find people who felt the same way I did.

Now that I'm no longer a lurker, I look forward to meeting those of you who feel the same way I do.

Latest posts

Back