• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Situation of BBWs in Brazil

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seriousman

Hi, I live in Brazil and I want to tell you about the situation of BBWs in South America.
People in Brazil have more empathy. Brazilians like thicker women. People do not make insensitive comments about your weight.
Brazilian men are not ashamed to fall in love with SSBBW.
On the street and on the beach Brazilian men flirt with BBWs and SSBBWs.
I realize that in the USA men have a lot of prejudice with BBWs.
Here in Brazil, men love huge breasts, huge hips, huge bellies, huge thighs, huge shins, huge buttocks and huge arms.
In Brazil, women weighing 330 pounds is very common. Men prefer BBWs than skinny women.

Latest posts

Back