• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Six long years...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deryk_Shane

I found a post here from somebody that remembers my work. I last wrote over six years ago. I'm honored to still see my name occassionally by people looking for my stories, most of which are no longer available online.

Rest assured, I have them all still archived, despite two computer hard drive failues since then. The last time I posted, I had written somewhere around 16-20 stories that I had posted online. I got into the writing mood on several occassions since I last posted on this hallowed forums. And currently finished story #45 last night.

I'm not much into the message boards as I was back in high school when I first started. I most likely would like to find someone who's website would like to host my stories. If anyone is interested in the honor, please PM me or email me at deryk_shane/at/hotmail/dot/com.

Thank you, to those who liked my work and have kept me as part of this forum's vernacular all these years despite my absence.

Deryk Shane

[NOTE: Deryk Shane's story # 45. the Drive In has been moved here, .

Latest posts

Back