• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Snakes on a Plane

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol W.

I guess it falls to the biggest snakephobe on the boards-namely, me-to introduce the subject of a new movie coming out Aug. 18, and starring Samuel L. Jackson: Snakes on a Plane. Have any of you heard about this or seen the trailers for it? Premise is hundreds of poisonous snakes on a plane in the air, filled with passengers. I haven't been able to sleep as well after hearing about this one. Seeing the snake wrangler who supplied the movie with its main characters on Leno didn't help either-this idiot came out with his hands filled with snakes and dumped them onto Leno's desk. I'll give Leno credit: he kept his cool. More than I would have done, I'll tell ya.

Anyone planning to see this horror? Willing to give some plot so this poor girl doesn't actually have to try to sit thru it? I KNOW I won't rest until I find out how this one goes!!! shudder, shudder......)

Latest posts

Back