• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Spells and a Friend - By Onyx Bullett (~BBWs(Mult), Magic, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OnyxBullett

~ BBW(multiple), Magic, XWG - when 2 amatuer magic students collaborate, things start expandfing fast

(Here's my first attempt at a story, I wish to thank Observer for putting me up to the challenge.)

Spells and a Friend
- by Onyx Bullett

How to start things off? Well, currently I'm enrolled at a very small college university majoring in literature, and along the way I like to study other fields that peak my curiosity.

This whole tale started with a typical spring day, driving to classes. My thoughts were slipping into ideas or daydreams of what possibly could happen during the day. How the day's classes would go, what would I be able to accomplish for the class workload, and whom would I see. You see, I'm a closet FA aka Fat Admirer.

Certainly seeing a svelte beauty is the norm for most guys, but whenever I would see a beautiful girl, my mind would wonder what the girl would look like with a few added pounds to her frame. Don't get me wrong, thin girls are attractive, but it was the ones with the curves and full frame that grabbed my attention, the bigger the better.

It just so happened during this particular day, I found myself with some extra time in between classes, so I walked over to the university's library and sat down at one of the provided computers to do some research for a mythology paper. During my research, I stumbled upon an obscure site that told of spells that ordinary people could do in medieval times, performed by simple phrases accompanied by specific hand gestures.

Curious about this finding, and wrapped with my uncommon interest in women, I half-heartedly scribbled down a few books that were referenced in the web site. After logging off the computer, my feet carried me over to one of the many bookshelves populated with worn, musty, almost out-of-date books.

During my search, I encountered another student in my literature class, her name was Frankie. We have worked together a few times in class in group work, something the university began in every class to promote some student-to-student interaction, just enough to acknowledge each other with a simple nod of the head or a respectable "hi". Dressed in all black attire, it looked like to the average person that she was pulling of a Gothic look. With her bangs shielding her eyes, she was quite attractive, I even have daydreams that had her as the main character.
Saying nothing, my fingers slipped out a thin dust covered book, I looked over my shoulder to her, only to find she had disappeared probably down another aisle.

Sitting down at a vacant study table, I causally leafed through the book. The mildew from the binding was a bit strong as if to say this was the first time in possibly decades that anyone ever bothered to read the publication. Skimming over the pages, the book itself initially didn't catch my attention, going over a rather long history of medieval life and the desires and origins of spells. The bland history suddenly changed speeds as the next section dealt with different desires and needs for the numerous spells that a person could achieve. Wealth, weather, and health were covered but the last category did catch my eye, romance.

You see being a student at a small university in the middle of nowhere does put limitations on one's social life. Added with the fact that my daily drive was 30 miles away, party invites and social gatherings severely narrowed down my opportunities to meet with members of the opposite gender, along with the curse of being shy almost seemed like being in solitary confinement at times during my classes. Reading on further in the tattered book, the spells did seem easy to do, and with nothing to do for another 2 hours, I decided to see if this whole magic mumbo-jumbo was on the level.

Checking out the book, I noticed the fair-haired blonde library clerk who stamped the book and handed it back to me with a gracious picture perfect smile. Feeling my pulse speed up a bit, I decided who else would be a better candidate for my very first spell. Walking over to a corner of the library, discretely ducking behind a seldom-used phone booth, I focused on her as I quickly found the page of romantic spells.

Shifting my eyes in between the book and the clerk, I followed the primary casting phrase and added the required hand movements. Other than looking like the college nut case nothing happened, the student-librarian didn't suddenly swell into a full buxom beauty. Closing the book and feeling a growing amount of self-embarrassment, I exited the library and went on over to the adjacent wing for my next class.

Like I said before, party invitations were hard to come by at school, but I didn't say non-existent (go ahead scroll-up, trust me). There was a party that weekend, one to kick off the 4 day holiday weekend. The party itself seemed fun, being held at an aging large scale house, almost certainly home to many of the university's students. The music was loud, people dancing, others playing poker, and enough drinking to by all to equal that of a small town during St Patrick's Day.

It was a couple of hours into the party that some girls began to perform acts in front of the cheering crowd. It was here that I ran into Frankie again, wearing a smile, and her typical Goth attire, seeing here at the party added a whole new dimension to her, after I had merely thought of her as the typical cold, silent Goth. Surprisingly she took part in the activities, grabbing the hand of blonde beauty from the library, the two began an unmistakable kiss that lingered on for what seemed like minutes to the chanting crowd of drunks.

It was here that my eyes seemed to be playing tricks on me. The once fit and slightly muscular blonde seemed as though as her stomach began to grow as well as her hips began to widen. Chalking it up to whatever was being passed around in the basement, I slowly made my way though the thick crowd of on-lookers up to the ground floor of the house to clear my head.

After a few hours of playing a few stray hands of euchre and filling in a seat at the poker table, I decided on it was time to leave. Going through the house, I realized that I left my coat in the basement, no doubt during the exhibitions that were going on there previously. Upon walking down the stairs, I was caught by surprise by the silent room. A few people were lying on the floor passed out, empty cans and bottles of beer strewn about, and the stench of stale cigarettes filled the air. And the sight I next was witness to will be something I will never forget for the rest of my life.

There, flopped down on the worn couch by herself, since there was no other room for anyone else was what seemed like the same athletic blonde from before. The only thing that was different was that, she was the size of a Volkswagen bug. Her face was perfectly framed with full cheeks, a subtle hint of a third chin, an immeasurable chest to her expanded body, a belly that washed over her still straining waistline down to her hips that seemed to go on and on forever.

Speechless at her new form I could not form a single word, she gave me a playful wink immediately after shrugging a few strands from her luscious golden mane off to her now soft shoulder. Finally able to form words, I asked her where Frankie went to, she merely flashed another smile looked down to her over-ripened chest as it suddenly began to quake. With a couple of muffed sounds, Frankie plunged out of the lake of cleavage to continue on with her giggles. Sliding carefully from the mountainous woman's cleavage, Frankie delivered a friendly kiss to the girl's forehead and made her way over to me.

Clicking out a pen she wrote down her cell number on my arm and said that we needed to talk. And with that, she casually ascended the stairway and left the house. Retrieving my coat, I looked again in puzzlement at the now vast librarian who seemed to slip away into comfortable slumber as if nothing happened at all.

Calling her cell the next morning, we agreed to meet at the library again. Not knowing what to expect, I arrived early and waited for her, not liking surprises in the least. Sitting at the study table in silence, I was suddenly shocked by the booming sound of a thick book being slammed onto the table. Followed by a few child-like giggles, Frankie pulled up a seat next to me and then coldly stared at me for what seemed like an eternity.

Apparently studying me, she broke the silence and warned me about effects of casting spells that I knew nothing about. Our conversation continued on, but in a much lighter tone. Frankie told me about how a few years earlier she began to experiment with casting spells, how it was difficult at first but then over time it eventually got easier for her.

Just to prove she was honest, she showed me a photo of a science professor at the university. I barely even recognized the woman in the pic, for she was rail thin, and the woman I see teaching at the university today was well over 500 lbs.

To explain the change Frankie told me that the professor gave her a terrible grade on a project she worked on all semester long. Making a deal with her, I asked that she teach me how to cast spells with proficiency while I would help her in another manner that she couldn't solve. For you see, Frankie was not only interested in BBWs as I am myself but also wanted to become one. With all the spells at her use, one could not cast a spell on themselves, hence why she was the very thin woman she was today.

Before we left the library, Frankie stopped be right at the doors and pointed out the same library clerk from the night before. The round beauty was virtually wedged behind the checkout counter as she worked.

"A combination of spells can have a double impact upon the subject", Frankie explained. At the party Frankie only wanted the girl to be 1000 lbs. But, with my spell, it doubled her rate. It wasn't till almost after the party was finished that Frankie was able to put two and two together and realize who did the initial spell. Frankie almost got crushed underneath her weight not expecting the added girth to her target's frame.

Briefly walking over to her and leaving me by myself, Frankie and the clerk exchanged a polite conversation. Concluding the conversation, Frankie glanced over to me and then smacked a hand across the blonde's expansive backside, which in response was a growing crimson complexion of blushing from the clerk.

Over lunch, we devised a suitable plan to first start out real slow and basic and then work our way up to more complicated activities and spells. Seeing Frankie dig into the food, I would expect a girl to be well over 300 lbs. with her eating habits. But as if she were reading my mind, she explained that with her metabolism, if was very hard for her gain any lasting weight, let alone be able to reach her desired goal.

For the rest of the day, we read from the same musty old book, took notes and then practiced on my hand gestures to help fulfill the spells. At the very end of the day, before going our separate ways, Frankie pointed out one woman walking out of the music department. She wanted me to add a minuscule weight to the female, still being a little unsure of the spell, I concentrated and casted Frankie's wish.

In a little over a minute, watching her walk away, we could see the woman's stride begin to sway from side to side rather than what seemed like a gliding walk. This practice went on for weeks, working on quicker spell execution, specific areas, greater speed of gain, even to multiple people for a single spell. It was over this time that our university seemed to change, it seemed to be a haven for BBWs, as a good portion of the female student population experienced some growth in one way or another.

The cheerleader squad had to have their own separate bus to be shipped to and from games because a bus was the only thing big enough to transport the growing girls. And to an outside observer, it seemed as if the professors didn't miss too many meals either. All of these transitions went on unnoticed by everyone, as Frankie later explained that while she was working with me, she herself was working on mind control of everyone else at the university, making it seem that nothing was wrong or out of the ordinary than any typical boring school day.

Day in and day out we worked together until one day Frankie offered up a challenge that seemed a bit difficult to accomplish, the university's commons hall. Just about anytime of the day, the commons hall was populated with students. At least 50 to 60 people were in there at any given time. One or two was easy, three or four was when I was starting to press my luck, but 50? maybe even 60? It seemed impossible. But dragging me out to the commons hall, Frankie told me to first focus on one, then two, then three and so on. And when I reached everyone, or a grand majority, then to cast the spell.

What happened next was one for the books, almost like a ghoulish chain effect, one girl would pleasantly plump up to twice her original size and then it would happen to the woman next to her. If only I had a camera with me, the changes in each woman was exceptionally great, from desirable expanding hips, to the growing of massive bellies, and the swelling of breasts. Each one unique in her own change, and beauty.

But, Frankie was not immune to this spell either. While watching the students plump up like over ripe tomatoes, she looked upon herself and watched as her waistline began to grow. First it started out slow like the others, accumulating weight in all general areas, and then stopping at twice her original weight. With a gentle smirk and a seemingly wicked glance she looked back to me with approval. Reaching over in a warm, soft and inviting hug, a giggle escaped her red lips.

Taking advantage of one last quick spell I learned along the way, I focused on her backside and said the required phrase silently. Watching her rear expand and grow like bread in the oven, her hug tightened a little more as her giggle turned into laughter in appreciation.

Walking the Gothic maiden out to her car, she squeezed my hand as if to say something. Both of us exchanged wanting glances as we reached her compact car. Hefting herself into the tiny car, which was seemingly a miracle in itself, she handed me a flyer. Arching a shapely brow over one of her emerald eyes, she told me that my final was coming up and I had to be ready.

As she drove away, with a little whining from the small car's engine, I unfolded the flyer to see it was for the university's graduation ceremony. Only a week away, I managed to eek out a simple spell consisting of 50 to 60 people, now she wanted me to do the same thing again with possibly 5000 people?

The size of her expectations was going along with her ever-glamorous growing gut. Looking over the ceremony's location, and planning it out, I figured that I had my work cut out for me, along side of studying for my regular classes, I had to do Frankie's tasks as well.

As the set-up crew were beginning to put chairs up, construct the platform for the graduates and remaining decorations, I sat at the top of the bleachers a safe distance away from everyone. Hearing heavy footsteps against the steel bleacher seats, I could see the gorgeous Goth girl approach. Not without her trademark black attire, she smiled up to me from behind black sunglasses.

Going over the checklists of what we had and what I needed, I kept catching her stare at me from time to time, with her lips curved into that beautiful smile. As the ceremony began, we sat through what seemed to be a contest between 3 different speakers. It was as if they all bet on which one could bore the crowd the fastest.

As the dean was about to hand out the diplomas, I was beginning to make the gestures with my hands to begin the spell, but was stopped by a chubby hand with long midnight black fingernails. Shaking her head, Frankie wanted the very first graduate all to herself. Lowering her sunglasses and raising both hands, it seemed as if she was solely focused on this one individual alone. Her subject for this spell was an auburn haired member of the volleyball team. Tall, lean, elegant, she walked as if she owned the stage and the entire university.

After saying a small incarnation, Frankie told me as her hands were swirling around about how the girl unrelentingly picked on her for the first 2 years of college. For every trick and insult the woman dispatched, it seemed to involve Frankie at the end. With each step the woman took, her weight tripled, going from 110, to 330, to 660, then to 1320, and still growing.

Not even being able to walk halfway across the stage to the dean, the flooring underneath the female suddenly gave out. With still swirling hands, Frankie's eyes remained on the divot on the stage. And with a few seconds the familiar navy blue gown soon re-emerged from the hole, but in an all too different shape. Bursting through the hole, along with parts of the stage paneling, the once human figure now appeared as a huge globe of flesh.

Without any shocking reaction from the crowd or faculty, the woman merely smiled and took the parchment paper from the dean with a pleasant compressed smile on her lips, due to the ever-widening cheeks to her face. Seeing that there would be no possible end in sight, I covered Frankie's vision with my hand and said enough is enough.

Almost as if snapping out of a trance, the huge beauty seated next to me glanced to me with a slight expression of fear. Over the next few minutes, as a hauling truck took the gigantic female from the ceremony, Frankie expressed her regret for getting too far away with her desire for revenge.

As the ceremony continued, each and every woman graduating never left the stage without some change, be it with a vast amount of weight attached to their waistline, some added girth to their backside, or a great expansion to their bust. The crowd members themselves were not void of the spells as each woman left in a different shape than what they entered the stadium.

Taking Frankie back to my apartment after the event, we both relaxed on the couch and unwound as the TV screen in front of us flickered with some mindless TV shows. After a few hours of watching, I could feel a warming sensation surrounding me, as I looked to Frankie, she first looked innocent then slowly morphed into a look of confusion. Merely taking her hand in mine, I explained of how diligent I worked over the past week studying and developing my skills for this past "exam" of hers. Of how I learned and researched different hand symbols and exercises to help increase my knowledge of casting the spells. Then I told her of a certain spell I came across yesterday, one out of some ancient text that could reflect one's power of spells and have it come back up on the one whom casted it.

As I leaned into her, I said another silent spell, and as if the speed of a lightening bolt, her weight almost doubled immediately. With the initial look of shock, she looked about her to see her now approximately 600 lb figure.

Climbing onto the vast beauty's growing belly, I brushed away a few stray stands of hair from her drowning green eyes. As her frame continued to grow, I found it hard to explain as I sat on top of her mountainous, and rising belly. I had to remind her of the double spell rule of the spell she had casted upon me, which had bounced off and went back to her, along with my spell that I had just casted.

Seeing her calm down and having an eventual smirk of being tricked, it soon vanished as the couch soon gave away underneath her bulk. Letting loose of a genuine smile, my new gigantic girlfriend then asked if there was anything in the fridge and what were we going to do for the senior year with all the new freshmen coming into the university. After kissing her full lips, I replied, I think most of them will come down with the case of the freshman 15.

Adding one last comment before I turned out the lights, Frankie corrected me in saying it was more like the freshman 550.

The End.

Latest posts

Back