• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

SSBBW & Flip Flops

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwilightStarr

A question to all my SSBBWs... with warmer weather approaching I am super excited to start wearing flip flops but can't quite find the right pair, so I was wondering what brand/style you all wear?

I currently only have 2 pair, my UK Wildcats Flip Flops from Walmart but they make that awful suction noise when you walk lol and the other pair are just plain black cushion-y flip flops that I love but they are falling apart lol
Another reason I have a hard time finding the right pair is because I hate when the straps go under your foot, I like for them to stop at the side of the show not under the foot on the inside of the sole.

Appreciate all responses :)

Latest posts

Back