• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

ssbbw goin under the knife?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazz2602

doing that think you do
hello im a 6ft tall ssbbw ive been big all my life never been able to wear the latest fashions or look all glam in sexy things just because i can never find them in my size or for my height.
growin up i was always the biggest in the class or whole school to that matter and this was in the days before big girls shops sold nice clothes i remember being 11 and couldnt wait to start high school only for the fact that i couldnt find a blazer to fit me and so was crying because i was soo fat,
My parents tried to help me loose weight but it never happened my realtions ship was and still is to make me happy which i know isnt good but i guess its what ive learned through growing up the fact of people thought i ate loads so why shouldnt i?
anyway to my point i have been offered the chance of a gastirc band and while i love the thought of being smaller and being able to walk into many shops and finding clothes to fit me that look not only sexy but fashionable, i am scared and wonder is my problem not that i cant always find clothes and that wearing bright colours scares me to the fact that i might stand out like a 6ft beacon but my problem is not really caring what others think and dealing with that issue might help me be prouder of being big or should i go under the knife and be what i have always dreamed of being normal?

Latest posts

Back