• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

STOP! Do NOT throw away those Thanksgiving leftovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Let Mama Mimosa show you a good way to use leftover turkey. Today I decided to make some delish turkey tacos. All I did was shred some leftover turkey, cooked it in some butter. Added Ms. Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning, garlic and black pepper. With some olive oil, I fried some corn tortillas for taco shells.( You should be ashamed of yourself if you are using nasty artificial taco shells. :p) I patted down the excess oil off the shells. Then I filled the shells with seasoned turkey, cheese, lettuce, diced tomatoes, black olives, and Tapatio sauce. They were scrumptious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mmmmmm.:eat2:

The other thing my mom did with leftovers was to add homemade red chile sauce to the turkey, put it in a warm flour tortilla and wrap it in a burrito. It was so yummy. She would serve it with homemade beans and Mexican rice. :bow:

Here is my photo of my turkey tacos:
View attachment 98954

:eat1:So anyone have any other ideas for leftovers?:eat1:

Latest posts

Back