• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Stopping Time - by Anonymous (SSBBW, Extreme Eating, Imagery, XXWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Risible

Monkey Daze
SSBBW, Extreme Eating, Imagery, XXWG - A magic stopwatch stops time, allowing for unabashed eating and weight gain.

STOPPING TIME
by Anonymous

A goddess of huge proportions walked through the door. Her belly hung over her pants like a huge mound of jelly, almost reaching the floor, and her entire body jiggled and swayed as she walked like an angel through the doorway. Her ass was shaped like two county fair winning watermelons and was soft and squishy, and her fleshy breasts stuck out as if to touch the sky. It's a wonder that she was able to fit through that confining door.

I stared at her in awe and my hands were drawn to her like magnets; I knew that somehow we were meant to be together. I would get a job at grocery store and sneak her home tons of treats. We would live in a small house and all our money would go towards food…
My mid-day daydream came to a crashing end as my teacher called my name to wake me up. The class laughed, because she made a joke at my expense.

It's sad, but for some reason my dreams always end somehow like that. They are always cut off. I don't really mind though because I know they will never be reality. In real life, I'm trapped in fear because I can't even tell people that I am infatuated with fat girls. I would be the laughingstock of the school; besides there aren't really any fat girls to speak of in my school. Sure, there are a few chubby girls, but none that really catch my eye.

Finally the day was over; I picked up my book bag and walked out to the bus. On the way home I didn't talk to any of my friends; I just stared out the window and dreamed of the fat angel that would never come into my life. It was embarrassing because when it came time to get off the bus I had a huge hard-on. When I got home I just flopped down on my bed and let the sexual energy that the goddess created in me carry me away while I masturbated. Afterwards I sat, feeling unfulfilled and angry. I needed more! I needed reality.

The next morning I woke up, and I was glad because I knew it would soon be summertime. Finals were coming up, and after the last day school, I would hop on a plane with my family and head for Jamaica. We were going to be staying in a pretty nice resort, with all restaurants included, so you could always eat as much as you like. I enjoyed this because a few fat girls usually take advantage of that at these types of places. Hopefully, something would happen, but I had my doubts because it never had before. At least I would get some time to relax under the palm trees.

The next few weeks crept by like a slug, without a care in the world. My mom was worried about me because she could sense I was withdrawn. The truth is, I really was. Most of the time I spent in my head, dancing passionately with my fat angel, caressing her and telling her how beautiful she was. She had piercing amber eyes and cheeks large and fluffy like the clouds. She always had a smile on her chubby face and a twinkle in her eyes. Her long blonde hair shimmered in the sunlight, and her body was just a little bigger every time I saw her.

Finally, I was going on vacation. I gave a cry of victory; I had made it through my finals, and I was leaving behind all the skinny girls. On the plane ride, I spotted three gorgeous fat girls, and I could tell this trip was going to be heaven. I was starting to be more confident with my attraction towards lovely large ladies, and I even winked at a chubby stewardess when I saw her snacking on some candy in the back. She had a potbelly, and it was wearing on her tight pants; as she ate, I could see the tension building in her pants - it looked like they were about to break. I felt my pants creep up at the sight of this.

When we arrived at the resort, I immediately began scouting the grounds. For me, it was mating season and not just any skinny chick would do. The sun was beating down, and, as it shone through the crystal clear water, the boys and the girls went at each other like mad people. It seemed like everywhere I looked small-waisted girls were making out with strong men. I felt defeated. Where was my angel? I sat at the bar and sipped a coke; I took a dip in the pool than retreated to my room. I dreamt of my girl again and once again sprouted wings and soared in the skies with longing for her.

Most of my trip was spent sitting on the beach waiting for the right girl to come. And just when I thought it was hopeless, a ray of light shone through. I was sitting at the buffet when I glimpsed a chubby hand reach out for a huge serving of chicken and steak. This girl was incredible; she had eaten so much her pants were unzipped so her belly could bulge through, and it hung over beautifully; a massive mound of flesh. Her breasts were so large that she had trouble reaching around them to greedily grab her food. She ate pastry after pastry until I thought I would die. She had chocolate all over her face, and she belched loudly. Suddenly, though, a man came up and hugged her, and then I saw the ring on her finger. I felt like hanging from a bridge. It was hopeless. The goddess I wanted so badly was only in my head. I spent the last two days of the trip in my room.

The last night I went for one last walk on the beach. I sat staring out into the horizon wondering why I had such a strange attraction, wondering why a fat girl could drive me so mad. Then I tripped on something, a small stopwatch with a note inside. It said, “You have been chosen.”

What could this mean? You have been chosen. I sat in the sand, examining it for a few moments, and I hit the button on top. The crashing waves suddenly halted. They froze in mid air, and birds above me stopped in mid-flight. What was going on? The world had suddenly frozen. I hit the button again, and everything around me resumed. I hit it once more and again everything froze. This time a healthy-looking girl in a bright jumpsuit came up to me and smiled. She asked me why everything had stopped. I said I didn't know. Things were getting to be quite odd.

We chatted for a while and introduced ourselves. She had a marvelous sense of humor. It was then I recognized her. She had asked me if I wanted to have a drink with her the other day, but my head was in the clouds because of the buffet lady incident. I apologized, and we started talking about our predicament. She said she didn't know what was going on, but she was feeling very hungry. We snuck back to the kitchen and laughed because all the cooks were frozen in mid motion. We grabbed a few fresh plates of food and took them out to the beach. The sky was beautiful, and I didn't know what was going on, but things were getting interesting.

To my surprise the girl went at her food ravenously, like I had never seen before. She grabbed a huge chicken leg and ripped a large piece off. Sauce flew all over her face. She greedily ate cake and pastries and Hawaiian fish and beef. Just when I thought she couldn't eat any more, she asked to go back to the kitchen. The jumpsuit was getting unusually tight, and soon the zipper that held the front to her skin ripped open and her stomach popped through. Her belly was stretched and full, and she lay back rubbing it and hiccupping. She wasn't very fat, but I could tell she definitely had potential. She looked up with an embarrassed look over her face.

“Oh no, how could I have lost control like this?” she hiccupped. “I told myself I would never do this, you must think I'm disgusting.”

I said of course not, and that it really turned me on when she ate like that.

“Things can't get much stranger tonight, can they?” she chuckled. She then looked into my eyes and said sexily, “It must be fate.”

The rest of the night we lay awake and talked about what had just happened. She said that she was from Texas and was down on vacation. She went to a large public school and was pretty happy with her life. She had a regular upbringing and was a little pudgy from large Texas helpings. She had never really been fulfilled though, and always had a strange fantasy about getting larger, but was too embarrassed to ever say it to anyone. She had looked and looked, just as I had, for someone with similar fantasies. Her words were sweet like wine, and we lay awake talking all night. It became clear that she was the greatest woman I had ever known, inside and out.

Her eyes pierced into mine, and she said what had been on both our minds all night, “Feed me, gorge me; we will live the greatest lives anyone ever has.”

I kissed her longingly. We made passionate love, and I ran my hands all up and down her for hours. We unfroze time and slept; she was very tired from all that sex and all that EATING!

Who knows how long it's been since that day. I stopped counting days, because they're really aren't days anymore. We stayed around the resort for a while and ate much of their food; she gained massive amounts of weight, gorging herself with treats. Everyday we would take long walks along the beach, talking about life and about what would happen to us. She always had some sort of snack in her hands. Eventually we moved on, however, and branched out to other places.

We would pillage people's food, and she always greedily ate it all. Just for fun we would steal people's clothes and see how long it would take before she busted out of them. Most of the time it didn't take very long; she stuffed herself until the skin on her belly was tight, and eventually the buttons always popped, and the dress always ripped. We're running out of clothes that will fit her though. That was back around 600 pounds, but gravity is a little less when time is frozen, and she has no problem waddling around.

She is starting to resemble the girl of my dreams. Her belly is round and full and looks like a huge mound of dough; it comes close to reaching the ground. Her ass is larger than I could have imagined it to be, it looks like two globes, and when you touch it, it's like heaven. It squishes inward and is soft as a pillow. When she walks, her fat sways and jiggles, and her breasts are now enormous. They sway from side to side when she walks, that is, waddles. Her thighs are like the ocean and they bounce and ripple whenever she walks.

A few weeks ago we unfroze time long enough to catch a freight plane to England. We froze time and walked right into England's mighty castle. I blindfolded her and placed all the fine jewels around her neck, for she was more magnificent than a queen. I went to kitchen, bringing up all the food I could carry. I filled the table with whole cooked pigs, juicy chicken, whole steaks, crab, oyster, shrimps and huge plates filled with rice, garlic bread and various pastas. I also brought rare delicacies from around the world; mainly pastries.

I un-blindfolded her and saw joy come over her face. She grabbed plate after plate, greedily stuffing herself; her belly shook she ate so fast. Food spilled all over her humongous body. She eventually lay on the floor, still rapidly stuffing food in her mouth, and her belly stretched upward; its massive rolls of fat reached over her legs and rested down two feet from her crossed soft and angelic legs. Her breasts hung large, the skin stretched, filled to the max with squishy fat. He face was plump and jolly, and she was starting on her fifth chin. Her long blonde hair waved in the breeze, and her skin was the perfect shade of tan. She ate for hours, eating almost ten whole cakes. Finally, I made love to her glorious body and grabbed her fat in my hands with ecstasy. We slept a good night's sleep that night.

Today we ended up back in Texas; she was a little homesick. A family was having a bunch of relatives over and the family was quite heavy. There were tables and tables filled with home-cooked Texas food. Her eyes lit up, and her belly rumbled like thunder. I cut out part of the door so she could fit in, and she lay down on a huge bed. Her belly alone must now weigh over 900 pounds, and its blubberous mass reached the end of the bed. Her boobs hung over her belly and rested on the floor. Her ass came out from underneath her and was soft as a feather. It was so large that it could crush me alive, and what a glorious death that would be. I fed her plate after plate of food until the entire meal was finished. Her belly was so full that it actually rolled off the end of the bed and reached the floor. She was still hungry, so we moved on to the next house.

This continued until she had eaten all the food in over five houses. She said that if she ate another bite she felt that she would pop like a balloon. She kept eating, however, and eventually her body couldn't take it, and she fell into a deep sleep. I used part of her mountainous belly as my blanket; it kept me very warm. I too fell into a warm sleep, happier than I had ever been.

Together we will travel the world and taste its food. Time is stopped, and thus we can't die until we start it once more. She is now by far the fattest woman to have ever existed. And with every new pound our lives get better. Her body knows no limits, and my passion for her knows no bounds. I don't know why I found that watch, or what it is to be chosen. But somehow I don't want to know, because no one can wake me from this dream.

Latest posts

Back