• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: Fat Jack's Pt. 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caffiene

BBW, Eating WG:

(Click here for Part 1)

Fat Jack's Pt. 2
by: Caffieneaddict6

(feedback is appreciated: [email protected])

"Here, eat this." the waiter said, setting a new plate in front of Marcie and taking her old one.

"Thanks." Marcie said, reaching below the podium for the weight-gainer. Marcie had been working at Fat Jack's for two months now; and consuming weight-gainer-enhanced drinks for a month and a half. It had a noticeable effect on her figure. In fact, due to their habit of sneaking sips of Marcie's drinks; all the hostesses had expanded a little. But none of their gain matched Marcie's.

Now her formerly slender facial features were puffy, and her chin doubled when she looked down or even opened her mouth wide. Her breasts had gone up a cup-size, and her arms had thickened. Her hips had widened, and her ass provided a nice cushion when she sat down. Her thighs jiggled when she walked and nearly touched at the top.

Her stomach now formed a soft pot-belly that protruded over her belt buckle, and stuck out the same distance as her breasts. Her weight had skyrocketed when she started using the weight-gainer, and had climbed all the way to 162 lbs on her 5'5" frame.

Marcie had bought all new clothes, but now even those were straining. Although the rest of the hostesses had gained as well; none had gained enough to buy new clothes; instead they all walked around testing the seams of their skirts, and with the buttons of their dress shirts straining. Today Marcie was working with Jane, and as Marcie started eating; Jane returned from seating customers.

Although not the heaviest of the hostesses, Jane had gained the most(with the exception of Marcie); and when she sat down the buttons of her shirt formed visible creases in the rest of the fabric. Marcie added the spoonfulls of weight-gainer to her drink, and as she put it back under the podium; her eyes caught Jane's stomach.

Marcie usually tried not to stare, but Jane's stomach always fascinated her. When Jane sat down it pushed her shirt beyond any limits Marcie would've thought possible. Every time Jane inhaled it looked like the buttons were going to explode off. And whenever Jane had eaten the slightest thing, openings would form between the buttons; showing her soft white belly bulging out.

"Ahem," Jane said, pretending to cough. Marcie flushed red and straightened up. Jane blushed a little too, looking in the other direction. She knew how much weight she put on; and Marcie wasn't the only one who would stare when she sat down.

"So," Jane said, trying to push the awkward situation out of their minds; "how are things going between you and what's-his-name?" she asked.

"You mean Trent?" Marcie asked, sipping her drink.

"Yeah, him." Jane agreed.

Marcie started to respond; but just then a family walked in.

Marcie got up and walked them to their seats. While she was gone, Jane reached for the weight-gainer and added seven whole spoonfulls to Marcie's drink. She had started adding one more the first time she caught Marcie staring at her stomach. Jane started to put the weight-gainer away, but then remembered Marcie staring just a few moments ago. She'd caught Marcie a few times; but it was really starting to bother her. So she added an eighth spoonful.

Marcie returned from seating the customers. "Not sneaking a sip of my drink?" Marcie joked.

"No, I'm about to explode out of my clothes already." Jane snapped, suddenly angry. Marcie gave her a funny look as she took a sip of her drink. Just then a waiter came from the back.

"Tod wants to talk to you." he told Marcie.

"Ok," she said, getting up to follow him. She looked back at Jane, who was crossing her arms over her chest as Marcie walked away. When Marcie was out of sight Jane muttered to herself; then reached underneath the podium and started adding even more weight-gainer to Marcie's drink.

"You wanted to see me?" Marcie asked as she entered Tod's office.

"Oh, yeah." Tod said, looking up from the paperwork he was doing. "Have a seat." he said. Marcie sat down. Tod cleared his throat and looked uncomfortable for a moment. "Um, Marcie, how much do you weigh now?" he asked.

Marcie blinked, taken aback. "Well, I think I'm up to about 162." she responded. "Why?"

Tod nodded. "Well," he said, "I think you're fitting the Fat Jack's image nicely now." he said. "We're going to stop feeding you all the time. You can just eat at your breaks like the rest of the hostesses."

Marcie lit up. "Yay! Oh thank you Tod!" she said. "What about the weight-gainer?" she asked him. Tod thought for a second.

"Well, I think once you reach 170 you can cut it out." Tod said.

Marcie looked down, "aw."

"Oh come on," Tod said. "170's not that far away; you'll probably be there by your next paycheck."

"I guess." Marcie responded.

"Oh cheer up." Tod said. "You've got to look happy for the customers." he added, grinning. Marcie smiled at his joke.

"Thanks." she said. "I'll come get my check later."

"Alright." Tod said. And Marcie walked back out to the hostess podium.

Marcie returned to the podium to find Jane away seating customers. Unaware of Jane's treachery, Marcie reached for her glass and continued to drink. She spent the rest of her shift daydreaming about Trent.

Latest posts

Back