• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: Missing Him

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, WG: A short-short tale of loss and gain . . .

Missing Him
By BBW-ELLJAY​

He was gone for what seemed like forever. The war took him away. She wondered and worried and prayed and ate. She didn't know what to do with herself, so she ate. Everything in sight. Nothing seemed to fill her, nothing satisfied. She ate to the point that she felt she would burst and then she ate more. She knew that she was gaining weight at a very rapid rate but she didn't care. She was filling her emptiness with food. Her clothes no longer fit she was busting out of everything. The scale at home no longer registered. And then word came; he was coming home!! She was elated but afraid, he never really liked fat women, boy was he in for a surprise. He was more than a little disappointed that she was not at the airport to meet him. (She couldn't walk that far). Her girlfriend purchased an industrial type bathroom scale for her but she was afraid to step on. She dressed in a big loose muumuu, did her hair and makeup and waited for the taxi to drop him off. He walked in the house and dropped his bags.

He shrieked "What have you done to yourself, you are as fat as a PIG!" She gasped and almost couldn't catch her breath. He ran to her and ripped the muumuu off her. Her belly was almost to her knees, stretched so fast that it was covered with deep silvery stretch marks. Her pendulous breasts hung over the huge bulge in front and pushed her arms out almost straight. Her thighs were rippled and stacked like a pile of fluffly marshmallows. She tried to stand, he turned her, and pushed her down on the bed, her ass was as wide as the double bed they always shared. He was disgusted and totally turned on at the same time. He spread her fat cheeks and screwed her. Her fat rolled and shook like huge ocean waves. He came like he never had sex before. He asked her "What have you been eating?" "Obviously everything I could get my hands on, I missed you so much." she answered. "I mean WHAT have you been eating that got you so fat so fast? What do you like to eat? "he said. "Well sweets of course but food, huge meals so I could pass the time and fill my self and not miss you so much" she replied a little hesitantly. He felt himself getting more and more aroused as she talked and cried and that jello belly shook and quaked. His favorite position had always been with her on top. With a 165-pound wife it was possible with this baby elephant not likely. He maneuvered her to the bathroom scale, when she stepped on it, he couldn't believe his eyes 495 pounds!!! She gained 330 pounds in the six months he was gone! He taped 3 tape measures together and measured her girth. Her breasts were 66 inches her waist, if you could call it that 120 inches and each thigh over 60 inches. Her belly hung and touched the tops of her knees.

He went to the hardware store and purchased some things. He came home and started building a hoist with a huge harness that was able to hold her weight, but for how long?

He strapped her in and raised her above him with a thick leather belt holding her stomach out of the way. He could have her on top without being crushed to death. Her fatness enveloped and almost smothered him. He did not have all her weight on him so he could still breathe. She felt sexier than ever before and he seemed to be turned on by her like never before. The sex seemed to go on forever. She told him she was starved. He got out of bed and left for what seemed like hours. He came home with a stuffed suckling pig with all the trimmings, pounds of mashed potatoes and gravy, bread slathered with butter and honey. Cheesecakes and chocolate cakes and ice cream by the gallons. Candy and chips and everything she had told him she loved. "A pig for my fat piggy" he snickered. He fed it all to her, and she ate with reckless abandon. He knew he would never have her thin again; she was his fat, fat piggy.

Latest posts

Back