• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: Unhurried Ecstacy - 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, Dining, WG: The story of one girl’s introduction to the Freshman Fifteen – and then some . . .

Unhurried Ecstasy

By Foxfire

Chapter One – Preparation

The Bloomington Transit bus let out a hydraulic hiss as it slowed to a stop, its doors opening with a smack. The passengers filed out into the lukewarm air that sat upon the campus of Indiana University. Zoey had never seen anything like Indiana University, its towering limestone library and enormous quads seemed menacing to her. She had come from north eastern Indiana, where they had none of this, no high buildings of limestone, no congested streets, no transit system, not even hills, it was all so foreign, so frightening. As she sat down on a limestone wall bordering the sidewalk, she sighed and closed her eyes, gathering some courage to move forward. This is life, this is what you’ll have to get used to, she thought. She opened her eyes, and looked up at the blue sky dotted with puffs of white and pondered her future. She straightened her long red hair once more, fluttered her eyelids over her bright blue irises, and sat up, looking out over the intersection and the bus stop. She was well toned, muscular, her skin soft and her face delicate and smooth, something any man would want, but very few could possess. In her loose high cut jean shorts and white v-neck, she put on her backpack, holstered her duffel bag, and trotted along down the sidewalk.

The building looked vintage, a by-product of the fifties baby boom. Its outer walls were tarnished and dirty, with a white sign atop the roof proudly displaying the name “Father Bear’s Pizza” for all to see. That’s the place, she thought.

The bell on the door jingled lively as Zoey entered the room. The walls were oak paneled along with the floor, and dozens of tables were scattered around, all pristine, though obviously used. In the back of the room was the counter, and in the north east corner sat a big screen television.

“Hello?” she said loudly, her voice resonating through the seemingly empty room.

“We’re closed.” Replied a man’s voice from a distance.

“Um, my name is Zoey Reardon; I was interviewed over the phone, right?”

There was a short pause, followed by a hurried, “I’ll be right there!”

She heard the clap of footsteps all the way through the restaurant, until she heard a voice from behind her.

“Zoey?” said the man.

Startled, she flipped around and gazed at the man. He was thin and tall, his face angular and roughly shaven, with a simple short haircut gelled to fit his look.

“Ryan Corbis, evening shift manager.” He said nonchalantly, extending his hand and beaming a smile to an obviously nervous Zoey.

“Z-Zoey Reardon, nice to meet you!” she replied hastily, jerking Ryan’s hand up and down shakily.

“Pleasure’s all mine Zoey.” He replied in his no nonsense tone. “Settled in yet?” he added, mentioning to the duffle bag on her hip.

“Oh, uh, no, my apartment is just down the street.” She replied and shrugged.

“I see, well, I wanted to ask, would you be interested in starting work tonight?” he asked out of left field.

She thought for a second, and replied “I’d do that, yeah.”

“Then you start at six o’ clock miss Reardon.” He replied with a smirk.

She pointed her feet inwards, and quietly replied, “You can call me Zoey.”

He smiled, “I take it you know how to work a cash register, right Zoey?”

“Yeah, that was my job before.”

“Then that’s where you’ll be working tonight, any questions?”

“Nope.” She replied with a smile.

He smiled in return, “See you tonight then.”

+​

Zoey trotted out of the elevator, a bounce in her step. Things had gone well with her manager, time to meet her roommate. The hall of the girls’ dorms was narrow, hard for two people to get by more or less one with baggage. She read the numbers as she passed by them, until she reached her room, 231. She smiled, opened the wooden door, and slinked in.

The room was small, but unusually homey. One bed and dresser on one side, another pair on the other. One side was obviously taken by the looks of it, its walls lined with posters and her bed littered with strewn about clothes. She took the cleared bed on the left. She set down her duffel bag, lay back on her bed, and closed her eyes for just a little while…

“Hey.” She heard a deep feminine voice say from above her.

Zoey’s eye’s fluttered open, only to see, hovering above her, a girl in only a towel, dripping wet. “Huh!?” she sputtered, looking frantically up.

“Whoa, take it easy, I just got out of the shower, I’m not a thief or anything.” The girl added, straightening her back and sitting down on her bed.

Zoey calmed her nerves, and sat up also, facing the girl. She was an odd mix, looking Pilipino and Latina all in one. Her eyes were small, obviously Asian, and her body was a deep pure brown, her head topped with shiny shoulder length black hair. “Sorry… I guess we’re roommates… well, I’m Zoey.”

“Juliet, but you can call me Jules.” She replied in monotone. “It’s getting dark earlier; looks like winter is coming early.”

Zoey immediately locked eyes with Jules, “What time is it?”

“Quarter to six-“ began Jules before she was cut off.

“Oh no!” blared Zoey, “I have to go to work!” she quickly sprung to her feet and ran out the door. “It was nice meeting you!” she yelled from the end of the hall before she vanished from sight.

“Why do I get stuck with all the weird ones?” sighed Jules, who shook her head and returned to her room.

+​

Ryan kneaded the pizza dough softly, and glanced up at the clock, that read plainly: 5:55 PM. He sighed, wondering if for once an employee could be on-

“Sorry!” yelled Zoey as she burst through the doorway and into the Pizzeria.

Ryan smiled; he had been right about this one. “Just on time, Zoey.” He said happily, ‘get your cash register ready, we have a long night ahead of us.”

+​

“Order up!” yelled Zoey over the roar of the crowd that had packed into the Restaurant, handing back a slip of yellow paper to Ryan, who in turn handed it to the assembly line of pizza chefs.

The cycle of purchase and chit-chat constantly repeated itself, each with a drunken college kid, and each with a lame hit on her. How about showing me the lower east side? Your eyes are so beautiful, you know that? Hey, you come with those pizzas? The list went on, but each she turned down as best she could. She grew accustomed again to the repetition, and soon enough was going as fast as ever. But, just as she was getting the hang of things, the party was over as the clock struck twelve.

Ryan cleared the room, and in turn revealed a disaster area of crumbs, pizza boxes, everything imaginable, the janitors began to work.

“You did great today Zoey.” He stated kindly, walking up to the cash register and filling Zoey with an odd sense of flattery.

She looked back with a smile, “Thanks Ryan.”

“Here, you’ve earned it.” he said, pushing two huge cardboard pizza boxes towards her.

“Oh, no, I really can’t…”

“Take it!” he said happily, “you look hungry, and this stuff is to die for.”

Zoey grimly smiled, and opened up one of the boxes. The odor of the pizza was like a bomb of temptation slamming into her brain, she couldn’t hold back. She picked up the pizza, and took a bite. Her eyes widened as the orgy of flavor consumed her mouth.

“You like it?” inquired Ryan happily to a nodding Zoey.

“A lot!” she garbled between bites.

Latest posts

Back