• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Story: Voluptuous Via - 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, Dining: Another boy/girl romance from the mailbag.

Voluptuous Via
By Hearty Appetite

I couldn't believe my eyes. I was at the beach and I saw the most incredible woman I'd ever laid eyes on. She was Hispanic-looking and very voluptuous. Her breasts stuck out, straining her bikini top, and her hips did the same to her pink bikini bottom. She was laughing and talking to one of her friends. I stared at her through my sunglasses as she walked toward the refreshment stand. Her bottom jiggled and bounced with every step. Man, she was sexy! She ordered two hamburgers, a bag of chips, and a large Icee. I was surprised to see a girl of her frame consume that much food.

"Via, you eat too much, girl!" said one of her friends. Now Via was voluptuous, but her middle was very thin.

"I'm hungry today, so I don't care," Via replied, laughing. Now I haven't had much luck with girls because of my shyness. I had had girlfriends before, but not many. I was just too shy to ask most beautiful women out. It was near the end of my first year in college, and I had done my work and gotten good grades and all that, but I had yet to ask out a girl the whole year. If you haven't been to college, there are so many beautiful women there, you wouldn't believe it. Anyway, I always kind of admired women on the chunkier side. Women that have a big appetite turn me on. I don't know why. I guess I just want to see their bottoms and breasts grow. Also, if they have a big appetite for food, that shows that their appetite for life, and fun, are also big. She doesn't worry about dieting all the time to fit society's standards. Also, maybe her sexual "appetite" is just as big or bigger. That's why I like the curvier women, because they seem more womanly.

Back to our in-flight-movie, I left the beach after I saw Via get picked up by some guy in a truck. Via was so sexy, and I hoped with all my heart that that guy wasn't her boyfriend. What was I thinking? Someone who is beautiful, has 36 DD breasts and a bottom that rivals Jennifer Lopez's in college is available? Well, part of me thought, it's a possibility. So I decided to find out.

One of my friends' girlfriend was acquainted with Via. So I asked him to find out what classes Via had next week. So the message relayed back to me and I found out she had two classes with me -- philosophy and Spanish. I really wanted to get to know Via.

So next week, I made a point of sitting near her in philosophy class. The professor mumbled on about something nobody quite understood. After class, I said Hi to Via and introduced myself. "What class do you have next?" I asked her.

"I have Spanish, which should be easy, because I already know how to speak it," she said.

"Yeah, you look Spanish. Where is your family from?" I asked.

"My mother's side is from Mexico. My father is from California."

"You aren't one of those 'Wanta Fanta' girls, are you?"

She laughed and started singing the stupid commercial's song.

"Hey, what are you doing for lunch later?" I said.

"Oh, I'm probably just going to get some fast food." said Via.

"I'm going to an Italian place on Kerner's Blvd. You want to come with me?"

"Sure, as long as you pay for it," she said. We both laughed.

"Alright, see you in Spanish class," I told her. I sat across the room so as not to seem pushy, "

"Wow," I thought. "I'm going on a date with Via Paxton. Life is good... "

In Spanish class, Mrs. Harelando informed the class next week that we'd have a "fiesta" and each person was assigned to bring a Spanish dish as well as the recipe, and explain what you cooked, how you cooked it, and how you presented it, in Spanish. I could tell Via was excited. That girl had an appetite.

After class I went back to my apartment and waited for lunch.

At Vito's Restorante Italiano, we got a table and we got to know each other. Via was wearing short shorts and a gray shirt that exposed her midriff. She was funny and we both had the same sense of humor, and we both liked movies, and we both liked food (although she was apparently ahead of me in that category). She ordered TWO entrees -- lasagna and fetucinni alfredo. Since neither of us had classes in the evening that day, we had all the time in the world.

As we talked, she ate every bit of her food. Her belly button looked a little deeper than it was when she arrived.

"Well, I guess I'll see ya later," she said, "Thanks for the meal. It was great."

I knew Via and I were close now. So the next day, I took her to dinner -- at a buffet. She had four plates of food and devoured them quickly. I said something that made her laugh, and she belched too.

"Excuse me, sorry," she said, blushing.

"Better out than in," I replied.

"I'm getting kind of full," Via said. But I knew she could eat more. Her ass was wider and her breasts were barely contained in her bra.

"You should try the pork chops -- they're really good," I said. "And the hamburgers, and of course, the desserts."

"I can't," she said.

"No, go ahead and have some. I'll get them for you," I persuaded her.

"Well, okay," she said. I gladly filled an extra large plate with 4 pork chops, 3 hamburgers, a small piece of pizza, and some macaroni and cheese. "Wow, I don't think I can eat all that," she said, widening her eyes.

"I already paid for it, don't worry about it," I told her.

"Mmmm...this is good," she said, as Via gobbled up her last hamburger. She proceeded to eat her macaroni and cheese.

"Time for dessert," I said with a smile. She declined my offer, so I gave her some advice: "When I need room for dessert, I just do this..." and I unbuttoned her shorts. Her previously flat tummy flowed out about an inch, but her thighs were still very tightly packed into those small shorts.

"Oooh...this is kind of embarassing," she said, and patted her belly.

"You're at an all-you-can-eat buffet; that's SUPPOSED to happen!" I said. And then I went to the dessert bar and got Via three scoops of vanilla-chocolate ice cream covered with M&M's, Oreos, and gummy bears. I also got a piece of devils' food cake and a piece of hot apple pie for her. This time, she didn't decline. She ate the ice cream first, and moaned,

"Mmmm...this is so GOOD!" She quickly ate the cake and pie pieces and then chugged her half-glass of Coke.

"BUUUUUURRRP! Wow, excuse me," she said in a surprised tone, patting her soft tummy. "Well, now that I've made a pig out of myself, I guess it's time to go home," she said.

"Well, you did enjoy it, right?"

"Yes, thanks a lot. The food was delicious."

I wrote the check and waited for our server to return. Just then, I heard a low rumbling sound from across the table. It was Via's stomach. Her face was red. "Um, Derek," she said in a shy voice, "you wouldn't mind if I had just one more bowl of ice cream, would you?"

"Of course," I said. Via was stil red. "I'm sorry, I'm just so hungry tonight," she said in a quiet voice.

"Nothing wrong with being hungry," I assured her. I dropped her off at her dorm and we kissed for the first time.

Via was very voluptuous.

Now that we were going out, she wasn't as shy about her appetite (because of my encouragement to "have some more") or her public burping. I really wanted to test her appetite's limits. I worked at a hospital as a pharmacist, and I made pretty good money. I found appetite-enhancing pills designed to enhance patients' appetites who need extra nutrients. I bought them. Via was going to eat a lot.

Back