• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

"Strange Sex" Episode About FAs & Feeders

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Goofy*Girl*

Kimmy
I tried to post this earlier, but the site was down.
At midnight (central time) on the Discovery Fit & Health channel they had this show called "Strange Sex." The first part of this episode was about FAs, feeders, and feedees.

They had this couple on there with a 600+ lb. woman (the fedee) who is currently staying at home working on her life goal: to become 1,000 lbs. & immobile.

I thought it was interesting and it answered some questions I had about why some people are into stuff like that.

Did anybody see it? What you think about it?

BTW, this "Strange Sex" episode will re-run on the Discovery Fit & Health channel at 8:00 (central time) on Wednesday, October 5th.

Latest posts

Back