• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Stupid human tricks... What is yours?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
A colleague of mine at work emailed me this. It’s sort of a side note to what I’m going to ask here, but it is the impetus for this thread…

-------------------------------------

Strange Mind!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mind too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was raednig. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to rscheearch from Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forward it.

-------------------------------------

The above mentioned colleague and I were also talking about “stupid human” tricks that we could do. She talked about a relative being double jointed and other things.

I can do a couple of weird tricks. I can move my eyes independently, manually dilate them, and I can move my eyebrows independently (like John Belushi) I recently found out that the eyebrow thing is probably hereditary…

What strange things can you do?

fa_man_stan

Latest posts

Back