• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Support A Lovely BBW - Chaka Khan

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ekmanifest

Who doesn't love Chaka Khan? She is a beautiful and powerful BBW.

Her foundation, the Chaka Khan Foundation, is in competition to win $250,000 that will be used to support at-risk youth in Los Angeles with one-on-one tutoring.

Could I call on my fellow Dimmers to vote via facebook for this cause? I work with Chaka and she has an amazing commitment to these children and this grant would push our work to the next level - allowing us to double the number of children we serve.

It only takes 30 seconds to help. Here's how:

1. Go to http://bit.ly/91b7OJ click "Get Started" and "Like" the Facebook app, then vote (green button, top right)!

2. Click the green button "Share with Friends" and post it to your feed to spread the word.

3. After you vote click here to tweet automatically.

Voting ends July 12th, but don't wait. We are competing with over 500,000 organizations. Vote! Then find 5 friends and make them vote.

View attachment intro-ck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back