• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Surviving Financially In 2009/10+: Tips, Tricks, Tools & Fools

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamanthaNY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄&
I'm hoping people will be interested in this thread topic. I see lots of (rightful) complaining about hard economic times, but not a lot of helpful stuff in how to battle it and survive it. Hence, this thread.

saving-money-during-hard-financial-times-01-af.jpg

NOTE: This thread is purposely placed in The Lounge, NOT Hyde Park. It is intended to be helpful, via posts of questions, comments and resources. What that means is that arguing politics or bemoaning fates does NOT belong here. Please respect that intention.

There's a lot of websites out there, but one of my favorite is Consumerist.com. It's name may be somewhat of a misnomer, because while it does have a lot of information (good prices, recall info, scammer warnings) on buying things, it has some *excellent* info on personal finance.

A sampling:

*This one is OUSTANDING. Everyone should be doing this. It's so easy... and so effective.

So - do you have any tips? tricks? tools? success stories? cautions?

I dunno - are people interested in this? Guess we'll find out.

Latest posts

Back