• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Take a pic to help an artist?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunandshadow

Hello :) I'm an artist, I am making an adult flash videogame where the player can selectively breed people (among other things). So I need to make base artwork for both genders, and 3 body types for each gender: skinny, muscular, and fat. Here is the muscular male base (I neutered him as per forum rules, and he has no shading or hair yet, but he's mostly finished:
http://home.comcast.net/~wickeddelight/posereference.png

So, my problem is, it's really easy to find anatomical references for muscular guys, but I can't find anything in the right pose for the fat body type. :( So I'd be really happy if one, or preferably several, guys were willing to stand in this pose and snap a picture. :bow:

Technical details: your photo will not be used for anything except I will print one copy so I can sketch from it. I can if requested destroy the photo file after use. As you can see from the example, the art style is cartoony so I doubt anyone would be recognizable from my art. The game will be free so anyone will be able to play it. I will not be referencing the face, so if you don't want to show your face you can wear a mask or something, but please do face the camera with your head at the angle shown above, because I need to see how the neck and shoulder muscles are pulled by the pose. I would slightly prefer a nude photo (pmed to me?) but I can work from a swimsuit or underwear as long at is something form-fitting, not big baggy shorts. I DO need a head to toe shot.

If you all would like to consider this a challenge/community event sort of thing, you can all post your pics in this thread, or the photo thread, whichever is appropriate. If anyone happens to already know of a nice photo in approximately the right pose, please send me a link. And huge thanks to anyone who is willing to model for me. :happy:

Latest posts

Back