• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Sandman

(BBW, XWG)

This is my first posted story; I'm currently working on a couple others, which should be up sometime soon. Please reply to this thread with any feedback you have, I'm still trying to learn the art of a good story.

Minnie awkwardly squeezed up between the rows, sliding over to get to their ticketed seats. Jim followed, giving her a slight push along. Minnie dropped down in her seat and sighed.
"Maybe if I wasn't such a lard-ass it wouldn't be so tough to get in."
"Don't talk like that, honey. You're not fat. I think you have a beautiful butt."
Jim and Minnie had been friends for almost a year, but had only been going out for about 3 months. Jim was about 5'10", with dark hair and eyes, a nice complexion and he was a little bit overweight. His belle, Minnie was around 5'4" with brown hair (that had highlights at the moment). She had a great figure, with her 165 lbs. pretty well distributed to all the right places. She had a generous butt, with low-D-cup breasts and the slightest hint of a pale belly sticking out under her shirt.

They had decent seats, in the 14th row along the third-base line. They had a great view of the field, and this day's matchup was sure to be a good one between Philadelphia and Washington. As they got ready for the game, Jim said
"Hold my program, honey. I'm going to get us some hot dogs."
"I'm not really that hungry, actually."
"No, trust me. They have great hot dogs here. It's an experience you have to have at your first baseball game."
"Okay.... This better be good."
Jim got up and entered the concourse to go get some food for he and Minnie. Minnie shifted in her seat and absentmindedly flipped through her media guide. She really would've preferred a regular restaurant date, but Jim, ever the sports fan, insisted she should see a baseball game. She remembered their exchange last week:
"You'll really enjoy it, honey, I promise!"
"I can never pay attention to sports when they're on TV though, so what's the difference?"
"It's completely different in real life. The fans screaming at the manager, the ump, the fresh summer air, a beer in one hand and a foot-long in the other, it's just a great experience."
"Okay, honey. But if I don't like it, I'm picking the next date."
"Deal. As long as it's not the opera."
And here they were. Jim was wearing his Philly cap and a red t-shirt, with Minnie wearing a white tank-top and blouse with khakis. Minnie never wore skirts or shorts, she was very self-conscious about her weight, especially in her legs. She thought about starting a diet to get off some of the blubber, but remembered how she tried to exercise more, but just couldn't stay committed to a plan. Minnie sighed thinking about how she was trapped in this disgusting, fat body.

Just then, Jim came back with some food. He set down Minnie's soda (she didn't drink) and handed her a hot-dog and a bucket of cheese fries "Ugh, what disgustingly fattening food", Minnie thought to herself. He took his hot dog out of its blue wrapper and began to chow down. Minnie saw that her hot dog was in a red wrapper, and wondered what the difference was.
"No difference I don't think, just a coincidence. Mmm... these hot dogs are GREAT!"
Minnie pulled her hot dog out of its red wrapper, squirted some mustard on it and took a bite. The hot dog was one of the most delicious things she had ever eaten!
"Wow, love. You weren't kidding. This is the best hot dog I've ever tasted."
She took a long draw from her Pepsi and a handful of cheese fries. Within what seemed to her like barely a minute, all her food was gone. She was normally a slow eater; she was surprised at her gluttony and figured she was just hungry.
"Done already? Are you full or do you want some dessert with that?" Jim patted Minnie's belly and it jiggled a bit. "Don't touch my fat!" Minnie protested.
"Nope, looks like you've got some room. Want me to get you an ice cream?"
"I'll get it, just give me some money." Jim reached into his pocket and pulled out a $50 bill. He put it in her hand. Minnie thought it was odd he would give her such a big bill, but I guess he knew better about the prices here than she did.
She walked into the concourse, the smells of beer and french-fry grease tantalizing her senses. She wanted it all, but only had 50 dollars to spend on food. When she looked at the prices, and saw that a soda was about 5 bucks, and a hot dog 3.50, she realized she wouldn't get full on 50 dollars of food, her stomach reminding her of this fact as it growled loudly and violently.

"Oh my God, I'm sooooooooooooo hungry!" said Minnie, clutching her tummy and shaking it. "I ate a good breakfast this morning, why am I this starving." Minnie realized she didn't have time to think about it, she was RAVENOUS and must be sated. She saw a kid walk by with a huge ice cream sundae and asked where he got it. He pointed down the concourse a hundred yards or so and Minnie nearly sprinted there. She waited in line, her stomach growling at frequent intervals. When it finally was her turn, she squinted at the menu behind the counter. She saw at the bottom
SUPER GIGUNDA SUNDAE...................................................$9.00
She did the math in her head and blurted out "5 SUPER GIGUNDAS, AND MAKE IT SNAPPY!" She handed the boy 50 dollars and told him to keep the change. Minnie moved to the side to where her extra-large order would be delivered. She saw her sundaes being created, with 6 scoops of ice cream and 4 toppings, with a large dollop of whipped cream covering it all. She licked her lips excitedly, and while waiting she realized her belly was touching the counter.
"That's odd. I stood pretty far away, I thought." She didn't have much time to think as her first sundae came out onto the counter and she couldn't devour it fast enough. She took a large spoon and shoveled big spoonfuls of ice cream into her waiting mouth, dribbling cream down her chin and neck. She hardly even noticed her display of gluttony, she was so absorbed in this delicious dessert. She finished in about 2 minutes, just in time for the next sundae to come out. She ate the next one even quicker, and found herself somehow hungrier than when she started! Another one would come out, and another, and another. People began to crowd around, cheering the gorging Minnie on. When she finished the fifth and final sundae of her order, the waiter brought out a sixth, saying this one was on the house. She ate this one with extra delight and when finished rubbed her tummy, which she realized no longer was covered by her tank top, but exposed for all the world to see.

Embarrassed, Minnie huffed and puffed to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My, how those six super sundaes had added to her figure! The first thing she noticed was her belly, which now stuck prominently out of her tanktop and rolled over her waistband, with pink stretch marks on either side. Further up, her large bust was pushing at the low-cut top, and starting to come out of the top and sides. She turned around and looked at her butt, which appeared to be expanding by the second. It stretched out about 3 inches further to either side and was burgeoning at the seams of her now skin-tight jeans. She looked at the white shirt and light pants, which now were covered with hot fudge and caramel stains. But the usually self-conscious Minnie didn't even care anymore, rather she waddled prominently, jiggling and shaking with every step out the bathroom and into the hallway.

Latest posts

Back