• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tank Ass (BBW, XWG, FA, DOM)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zxc098

!BBW/FA, DOM, ~XWG - Story of a girl with a very large butt slowly getting bigger,

[Authors Norte: This story is long and not completed yet. I'm about 80% there but thought I would post the bulk of it, enjoy and please leave me some feedback if you like it. I also have pictures and morphs available of the different scenes but dont know how to post them yet.

Tank Ass
by zxc098

Chapter One - THE ICE CREAM STAND

“Whaa girl all that jelly and no toast!!”

“Dog check out the phat ass on that dame over there”

“Hay what’s your number sortie, cus you fine!!”

What a bunch of idiots Bianca smiled to herself as the van full of young hoons zoomed past her on the road.

It was no surprise however and certainly nothing unusual for the beautiful young brunette when out in public, least of all when she was jogging along wearing a tight pink sports bra and skin tight grey yoga pants.

At 5 foot 3 Bianca could best be described as a little cutie. Drop dead gorgeous with defined slender features in the face coupled with pouty lips, high cheekbones, a wickedly naughty smile and a few freckles around her nose to complete the picture of summery perfection.

She kept her hair long with varying shades of brown and like most girls her age styled it fashionably depending on her mood and the occasion.

At first glance Bianca appeared to be slender and somewhat trim with soft girlish arms offering little or no definition, delicate shoulders coupled with a very slender back. Her waist was unusually narrow while still carrying the smallest of developing pooches on what could have been otherwise described as a flat stomach.

Although not an athlete Bianca could have perhaps been a gymnast at one stage had it not been for her love of all things sweet. She did however keep fit and would regularly go jogging or to Pilate’s classes at the local gym, this gave Bianca the confidence to go sunbathing on the beach with friends improving her already sun kissed tan while wearing cute little outfits and bikinis that always turned heads.

Naturally like most girls her age the ultimate testament to Bianca’s slender upper body was her as of late barely visible collarbone coupled with a tiny chest and delicate rib cage.

Despite her small frame Bianca was unusually blessed with a very large pair of full and firm 28F cup breasts that due to her very narrow back wore almost large enough to be seen from behind if one wore lucky enough to sneak a peak from the right angle. Her figure would be considered beyond perfect by some, almost.

Although it was hard not to stare at such a girl’s beauty it was even more difficult not to stare at her round behind and full set of shapely hips.

If Bianca’s shape had to be classified it would have been a bell or perhaps even a pear, a rather extreme one at that. In almost complete contrast to her delicate upper body Bianca much to her dislike at times was seriously bottom heavy, something she was struggling more and more to come to terms with.

Her hips flared out from her waist in an almost unnatural manner giving her a broad wide load. Curvaceous to the extreme her hips formed round into a juicy yet firm big booty that was described by her friends at times with envy as “ghetto”.

Thick meaty thighs and bulging round calves completed the package while having the pleasure of carrying such a burdensome heavy load.

Knowing well that if not kept in check her deliciously full rump and meaty thighs could turn into some serious cellulite, Bianca tried to stay mindful of what she ate and made sure to keep on jogging, feeling the bounce of her sumptuous ass and jiggly thighs as her feet pounded the pavement, every wobble adding to the motivation of this stunning young beauty to keep on running.

As the sun began to set, Bianca headed back to her campus dorm stopping only for a brief moment at her favorite ice cream stand.

“I really shouldn’t…” Bianca thought while running her hands over her meaty thighs.

“Bianca my dear how are you today, you are looking so pretty, come, come what will it be today, I have some fabulous fresh boysenberry cream yoghurt just made this morning, come, come pretty lady like you needs to be treated” Angelo the ice cream vendor called.

A jolly and boisterous Italian man, Angelo had gotten to know Bianca quite well since she became a freshman at the local University, stopping for an ice cream or other naughty treat more often then not. It could certainly be argued that Angelo’s conveniently placed ice cream stand was partially to blame for the recent increase in the young ladies already sizable ass.

“You know, Angelo, you're going to make me so fat but I guess I do deserve a little treat after all that hard work…” Bianca smiled flirtatiously at the older man who made no attempt to hide his infatuation with the pretty young plumper.

“Here I give you extra chocolate sprinkles as well; it’s good for you bella figura, yes!” Angelo smiled while handing Bianca an extra large container of his fresh boysenberry cream with extra chocolate sprinkles.

“Oh gosh Angelo it’s too much…mmmm oh it is good though” Bianca moaned while closing her eyes and tasting the first of many spoonfuls.

“Sorry how much do I owe you?” Bianca asked smiling with embarrassment while licking the spoon clean.

“Please, please my treat, enjoy enjoy come back tomorrow yes!!!”

“Oh thank you Angelo” Bianca blushed sweetly knowing well that Angelo’s reward would come once she turned around and bounced her stretched out and ass filled yoga pants back towards campus.

Pausing briefly to look over her shoulder while giving Angelo a cheeky smile which said “Caught you looking, but I don’t mind, enjoy”

Chapter Two - THE LITTLE BLACK DRESS

Feeling the warm water flow over her petite bronzed shoulders, down her arched back and then gush like a waterfall over the ample shelf that was her ass felt like heaven.

Feeling her creamy hips gently brush the sides of the shower door as she stepped out Bianca toweled off relieved to no longer be hot and sweaty. Bianca slipped into her lacy black bra, cupping her boobs gently as she did so and feeling their weight.

Smiling with acknowledgement at the perky firmness her boobs displayed despite their generous size, Bianca became worried as she reached around her petite frame, feeling a pinch as the straps of the bra dug into her soft skin as she fastened the tiny clip with some difficulty, confirming her suspicions, her boobs wore still growing.

Noting with some discomfort that her soon to be bra busters wore bulging out of the cups of her already hefty F Cup bra Bianca turned her attention towards a more weighty matter, her spreading bottom and fattening thighs.

Carefully navigating her lacy black panties past her chunky calves and meaty thighs, Bianca was mindful to not stretch the elastic to much with her fingers as she pulled the comparatively small black garment over the creamy white flesh of her enormous bubble butt.

Having blown out and torn several pairs of panties over the last few months, it was getting expensive to buy lingerie for the plump beauty and this was unfortunately her last pair before having to buy more, regrettably in a larger size Bianca thought.

As she turned around Bianca peered over her shoulder, biting her bottom lip with apprehension while running her slender left hand over her expanse and examining the size of her bountiful behind in the mirror.

“Oh man, I’m getting so fat and disgusting, I’ve got to go on a diet or no decent guy will want to go out with me, only idiots hollering from their cars or horny old ice cream vendors. No more yoghurt and treats that’s for sure” she sighed while dreading the thought of being single forever.

Stepping onto the scales Bianca’s fears wore confirmed she had put on weight.

“Holly crap, 197 pounds I’ve gained nearly 20 pounds in only 3 months. If I keep this up I’ll be the only student who packs on the freshmen 15 twice over in her senior year. ” she moaned just as the bathroom door swung open and her room mate Kirsten waltzed in.

“Hay B, sorry just wanted to grab my hair brush. WOW baby got back!!” Kirsten laughed while slapping her room mate’s considerable left buttock before heading for the vanity.

“OW, that hurt” Bianca yelled.

“As if you could even feel that with all your padding” Kirsten said while standing next to Bianca emphasizing the difference in size between her own narrow hips, tiny flat behind and Bianca’s voluptuous balloon.

“Hurry up and get dressed or will be late for the party, Ted will be here any minute, he’s such a hottie don’t you think?” Kirsten grinned, basking in the joy of knowing that her much hotter room mate had no date.

“Um sure I’ll be ready in a few sec’s just not sure what to wear tonight” Bianca responded trying to not let her roommate get the better of her.

“You could borrow that black mini dress of mine you would look so good in that…except it might not fit nnarrghh” Kirsten snorted while making eyes at Bianca’s butt, knowing well that her tiny black garment had no chance of containing her roommates considerable curves.

“Oh…um….no thanks, it’s not really my style…I’m sure I’ll find something to wear” Bianca said while making her way out of the bathroom and leaving Kirsten to preen.

“Crap, these are so tight arrgghh!” Bianca groaned while lying on her bed and desperately trying to pull her largest pair of blue jeans over her considerably thick thighs.

“Now wait, I know these fit at the start of the year, I can’t believe how much weight I let myself gain over the holidays OOOOFFF” Bianca cried as she gave up her futile struggle, chucking her jeans into the corner with some distress.

“Hmm maybe I will ask Kirsten for that black dress after all, I did borrow it end of last year and it just fit” she thought while making her way into the lounge.

“Kirsten…hay Kirsten can I grab that dress form you after all… Kirsten!” Bianca called out not realizing that Ted, Kirsten’s rather muscled and athletic boyfriend had already arrived and was waiting patiently for them both in the living room.

“OH…um….Hi Bianca…..um…how’s things…” the buff young jock nervously croaked upon seeing his girlfriend’s mega hot booty-full room mate prancing around the apartment in nothing but her black bra and a pair of overly taxed matching panties.

“Oh hay Ted, have you seen Kirsten…I was going to borrow a dress from her”

“Um…yeah…sure I …um think she’s still ready in um…room….getting ready…in her room…yeah”

“Thanks Ted” Bianca smiled at the nervous young man who was clearly beginning to sweat at the sight of the half naked young vixen.

“So you do want the dress after all, can’t find anything that fits?” Kirsten teased as she handed her room mate the dress.

“You can actually keep it, its way to big for me especially since you stretched it out the last time you borrowed it” Kirsten giggled at a sheepish looking Bianca.

“Good luck…” Kirsten smiled knowing well that the fat bottomed girl would struggle to squeeze her ample assets into the outfit.

Back in her room Bianca noted the outstretched seams from the last time she wedged herself into the black dress. Easily slipping it over her slender shoulders and down past her waist, it fit like a glove until it reached her hips.

Not wanting to ruin the dress she carefully negotiated her broad hips and then her fat bottom into the tight little number.

Tugging and pulling Bianca eventually got it to cover her glorious jutting ass. Looking in the mirror she noted with some hesitation that the dress barley touched the top of her thighs, making her almost look indecent.

“I guess it will have to do for tonight” She thought while tugging on the dress once more grabbing a pair of matching heels she headed out the door.

Chapter Three - THE DANCE PARTY

As the party was only a few blocks away the group decided to walk as it was a warm summers evening.

Infatuated with Bianca’s voluptuous curvy figure, Ted was quickly struggling to stifle his bonna while trying his best, yet failing miserably to not alert either Bianca or Kirsten to the fact.
Unable to help himself Ted couldn’t seem to stop leering at the fat balloon swaying from side to side as the group neared the party, he so desperately wanted to reach out and grab Bianca’s fat bum and give that sucker a proper squeeze, something which was near impossible for him to experience with Kirstin’s flat narrow little ass.

Kirstin herself was fuming over the fact that Bianca not only managed to squeeze into her dress albeit with great difficulty; the fact that Bianca looked better in the dress then she ever did is what really pissed Kirstin off the most.

Feeling somewhat inadequate when looking at Bianca’s luscious plunging cleavage, Kirstin couldn’t help but feel envious as she came to the realization that her own bony chest and tiny boobs would never be able to stand up to Bianca’s big breasts let alone fill out the black dress the way her room mate did.

Worst of all however was the fact that Ted’s eyes wore locked onto every inch of movement that Bianca’s body made, and there was a lot of movement as the Brunette wobbled, jiggled, rippled and bounce with each step.

“Stop it!!!” Kirsten said to her boyfriend with a cross look on her face while elbowing him in the side.

“What I’m not doing anything” Ted sheepishly replied.

“You know exactly what I mean, knock it off it’s not funny you’re my boyfriend you should be looking at me, not that pumped up tramp” Kirsten hissed in Ted’s ear not wanting to give Bianca any satisfaction by hearing the couple argue.

Bianca however paid Kirstin and Ted no mind once they reached the party and instead smiled to herself and mingled with the other people at the event leaving Kirsten to grumble at Ted in the corner.

Having fended off one too many drunken idiots each trying to either grope her booty or boobs within a short period of time, Bianca got tired of hanging around the bar and headed to the dance floor.

This was truly a sight to behold, shaking her generous rump and grooving to the beat Bianca was locking and popping like a pro. The guys at the party loved it drooling as they watched the gorgeous beauty shake and wiggle her hips; the girls naturally hated it snickering and laughing to each other.

“Oh my word, look at her butt; it’s like just so big. I can’t believe it’s just so round, it’s like out there, I mean gross”

At first Bianca tried to ignore all the hatters but eventually her confidence began to waver along with her little black dress. She soon found herself more often then not readjusting the dress, continually pulling and tugging it down making sure the globular under side of her round butt cheeks weren’t accidently on display.

“Look at what she’s wearing, I wouldn’t be caught dead in something like that if my ass was that fat, she looks like a total prostitute. And those tits I bet they aren’t even real” she heard one skinny flat chested girl say to another.

Tugging on her too short dress once again while turning to leave the dance floor just as the next song started playing she was somewhat surprised when a very tall and good looking young man grabbed her by the hand and led her back onto the floor.

At first Bianca was hesitant but after only a few moments she quickly realized that this guy could really move something that was rare amongst most college guys.

Intrigued and charmed by his cheeky demeanor and unusually handsome looks Bianca soon found herself dancing the night away once more.

It was a delight to dance with this handsome stranger for not only did he know how to dance but he resisted the urge to bump and grind Bianca or run his hands all over her body like most guys would.

After nearly a full half hour of dancing, Bianca headed outside for some fresh air a change in scenery and a much needed drink, thankful that her dress had held out all the wild dancing.

“I’m Marcus by the way, thanks for the dance” the young man smiled while walking next to a somewhat bashful and very sweaty Bianca.

“Um…puff…Bianca…puff…nice to meet you… you must practice a lot, you’re really good, do you dance professionally or something” she gushed while nervously pulling on her dress once again.

“Oh yeah thanks, no I just really enjoy it and like to go clubbing, you're pretty good yourself, I was watching you dance by yourself before and couldn’t help but notice all the girls giving you the evils, it was quite funny actually,” Marcus said while looking down at the much shorter girl playfully standing before him.

“Oh… yeah well, I normally end up dancing alone, don’t really ever get asked so I just go for it you know” Bianca replied while taking a big gulp of her drink.

“Good on ya, although you know the only reason most guys don’t ask you to dance is cause they're too scared, hot chicks like you are way to intimidating for most guys” Marcus laughed.

“Is that so, and what about you, are you not scarred of hot chick me” Bianca giggled while placing her slender hand on Marcus’s shoulder and looking up into his dark eyes.

“Nah, you’re not really my type…” Marcus said with a straight face.

“Oh… what is your type then?” Bianca timidly replied, not sure weather Marcus was joking or not.

Taking another big sip of her drink she suddenly became fearful that such a stud might already have a girlfriend.

“Oh heavens, this is so embarrassing, he probably only goes for tall skinny girls, Like, he must be a full foot taller then me” she thought nervously.

“Well let’s just say I like girls with some curves” Marcus answered while wrapping his strong hand around Bianca’s tiny waist and pulling her closer.

“Curves…what am I not curvy enough for you or something?” Bianca blurted out while pulling away slightly.

“Ha yeah ok, fair enough I guess you are a little curvy” Marcus teased.

The pair continued talking for hours while Bianca kept on filling her glass hoping to steady her nerves.

“Hay you want to grab a bite to eat I’m starving and there’s no decent food here, come on there a pretty decent burger joint not to far from here” Marcus took Bianca by the hand and the pair strolled down the road together, laughing and chatting as they went.

Chapter Four - THE BURGER BAR

“Burger Heaven, I know this place, they make really good double whoppers and…” Bianca stopped mid sentence while tugging on her dress once again and looking somewhat sheepishly at Marcus.

“Why did I just say that; now he surely must think I’m a total fat bitch” she thought to herself as Marcus opened the door for her and the pair headed inside.

“Ladies first” Marcus replied as they reached the counter.

“Can I take your order please…” the young man behind the counter asked with the usual tone.

“Um…yeah sure I’ll get…um…some small fries please” Bianca said with hesitation.

“Is that it, are you sure… don’t worry it’s my treat…go on.” Marcus reassured her.

“No really I’m not that hungry….” Bianca smiled coyly.

“Alright, well I’ll have 4 Triple bacon with extra cheese whoopers, 2x large fries, a 18 pack chicken nuggets, a hot fudge sunday and 2x large strawberry milkshake thanks” Marcus ordered with a grin on his face.

As the pair sat down Marcus began to chow down smacking his lips and moaning at the taste of his delicious meal.

“Are you really gonan eat all that…” Bianca laughed while watching Marcus’s spectacle.

“Hell yeah, it’s so good; here try some…man this is good, you know you want to right” he replied while pushing one of his burgers in Bianca’s direction.

“um…well it does look really good, if you don’t mind I guess I’ll try just a little…I’m not really hungry you know” she lied while unwrapping the greasy burger and stifling a little moan as she took her first bite.

Within no time she had munched down the whopper and consumed several handfuls of fries.

“Here have this one too; I don’t think I’ll be able to finish it. My eyes are always bigger then my stomach” Marcus said as he pushed the second burger towards the obviously hungry chubbette.

Lost in her indulgence Bianca’s fears of looking like a pig in front of Marcus quickly wavered as she chowed down on her second burger.

“Man the bacon here is really good…mmm” she murmured while taking another bite.

Having finished her second burger and with the fries now all gone, Marcus pushed the 12 peace of chicken nuggets in her direction.

“What…no way I couldn’t, I’m so stuffed…I swear I usually never eat this much” Bianca moaned while holding her stomach.

“Yeah…of course not…I believe you” Marcus said with a cheeky grin as he took the first chicken nugget out of the pack tossing it into his mouth.

“BBQ sauce change your mind…?” he smirked while dipping a golden nugget into the sauce container and brining it towards Bianca’s pouty plump lips.

“Owhhmmm” she moaned as Marcus pushed the first nugget into her mouth.

“Oh…mmm, they are sooo good” she exclaimed with a full mouth, barely able to get it down before Marcus popped another golden deep fried nugget into her.

“Oh my goodness, Marcus…stop….you’re gonna make me so fat…mmmm but these are good” she moaned while feeling the seams of her dress getting ever tighter.

“Fat Ha I hardly think so, you’re a skinny little thing, and with all; that dancing tonight this is just a snack, besides chicken is good for girls, makes their boobs grow” Marcus laughed while brining yet another chicken peace to Bianca’s greasy mouth.

“Ha I think they’ve already finished growing…thank goodness” Bianca giggled while suddenly becoming all too aware of her tight bra and the overflowing cups in the bathroom earlier that evening.

Eventually the 18 pack was gone leaving a very full looking Bianca and a very satisfied Marcus sitting at the table along with one last burger and a fudge Sunday.

“Here let’s go halves…” Marcus offered unwrapping the last triple bacon and double cheese whooper.

“Oh….No…no… I can’t….I’m so full, please it’s to much….oh man…puff” a rather bloated looking Bianca moaned.

Taking little notice of her pleads Marcus was determined to see this beauty finish the last burger.

Placing one hand on her soft stomach which was now bulging with food, he began to glide his hand gently over her distended middle, while pushing the burger into her mouth for the first of many bites.

Moaning at the touch his hand on her full belly, while protesting at every bite the last whopper was soon consumed.

“I…I feel like…puff…I’m gonna blow…” Bianca panted between labored breathes.

“BURRPP!!!” Bianca’s eyes bugged as she flushed red with embarrassment startling herself from her food induced stupor.

“Oh my, how embarrassing, he must think I’m a total fat sow, how disgusting” she panicked.

Instead Marcus just sat there admiring his stuffed belching beauty, knowing well that he was mostly to blame for Bianca’s current state. Placing one hand on her taut pot belly with admiration for how much this young lady had just consumed, Marcus dipped a spoon into the hot fudge Sundae and bought it to Bianca’s glazed over eyes with a wicked grin.

“A little ice cream for my sweet?” he whispered in her ear.

“Ohh…graon…no please I can’t, I’m sooo full…arghh it does look good…just one little bite, that’s all…” Bianca murmured as Marcus pushed the first fully loaded spoon into her waiting mouth.

Slowly and carefully Marcus spooned the hot fudge Sunday into Bianca’s little mouth, careful to not spill a drop of the calorie heavy sweet milk treat. He grinned with glee at the thought of all those luscious excess calories being added to his little porker’s already fat filled frame.

Although not without protest the hot fudge Sundae was eventually consumed leaving a worshipful Marcus to rub his princess’s pot, a very bloated fat sweating Bianca and her rounded out food baby seated at the table.

“Well lets get you home, the walk will do you good perhaps…don’t forget your milkshake by the way” Marcus smiled while handing his little fatty the extra large strawberry shake he had ordered.

Holding her swollen stomach with one hand and the milkshake with the other the panting princess slowly rose to her feet. Once upright the damage was apparent, Bianca looked positively pregnant, her food baby perhaps just past the first 3 or 4 months.

Shuffling towards the door Bianca’s eyes widened in horror as she suddenly felt the seams of her little black dress split open on both sides.

The additional strain of her now fast food impregnated belly was the last straw; the little black dress could simply no longer hold her bodacious curves as it popped open all the way around her ass, past her hips and up to her waist.

“OH CRAP…” she cried red with embarrassment at her predicament.

“Ha, looks like you might have some curves after all” Marcus remarked while trying to hold back a chuckle.

Ever the gentlemen he took of his jacket and draped it over Bianca’s slim shoulders. At 6’4 his jacket easily covered her exposed creamy flesh which poured out of the sides of the dress, Bianca’s sizable ass however was to much even for Marcus’s big jacket to hide, rather it sat atop her jutting butt shelf like a table cloth doing its best to offer a hint of modesty to the young lady who simply looked up and smiled.

“Thank you”

Latest posts

Back