• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tara 6 - by The Id

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
BBW, romance, eating, slight WG

Part of a famous nine-part (so far. as of 05/06) WG saga, reposted with permission from the Mollycoddles collection. Click here for the prior installment.

Tara 6
by The Id

Needless to say, I wasn’t exactly sure what would come of my faux pas with Tara after our “study session”. I sincerely hoped that she hadn’t been offended by it. Luckily, in talking with Tara on the phone on Saturday morning (at a once again inhumane time to be awake: 9:50), she didn’t seem like it was bugging her. I’m sure she noticed, but maybe she was fine with it. I’ve never had women pinned down anyway.

Since the two of us did actually have to study Biology plus plenty of history and about fifty pages of Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison, we only talked on the phone during the weekend.

Monday rolled around soon enough, however, and we were once again reunited at lunch where I made sure to bring another 100 Grand for Tara. This time my efforts were rewarded with a quick peck on the cheek. I swore that my corpulent beauty was only getting wider by the day. She seemed to be filling out her pants more than she had last week and her shirts appeared to have shrunk just a little bit. However, if anyone else, least of all Tara, noticed it, they certainly didn’t show it.

“Doing anything tomorrow after the game?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Tara replied.

I was surprised, as I would have figured we were going out to dinner together. “What?”

“I’m going to have dinner with my boyfriend,” Tara said as she smiled naughtily at me.

“You’re such a little joker,” I said and gave Tara a playful push.

“O’Shea!” Nina yelled at me from down the line of girls, “Don’t beat up my goalie! I don’t have a backup for tomorrow’s game!”

“Sorry Captain!” I shouted back, as Nina was the team captain and arguably one of the best players, “But she started it!”

Nina shook her head at us and went back to talking to Allie.

“So, any idea where you want to have dinner?” I asked Tara, getting back to the important issues at hand.

“Well…no not really. We had Italian last time, do you like Chinese?” Tara asked.

“I happen to absolutely loathe Chinese food. Tastes disgusting,” I said, “but I could bear through going there for you.”

“No, we won’t do Chinese, but sometime I’m going to take you for Chinese food. After all, which one of us is picking up the tab?”

She had a point. “Okay, you like burgers or something like that?”

“That’d be great! Where do you want to go?” Tara asked eagerly.

“Hmmmm,” I said, giving plenty of thought to a weighty matter like that, “Well, there is the Burger Shack we could go to. They do make a good cheeseburger, you know.”

“Oh yeah! That place! That’d be great,” Tara said, “Let’s go there tomorrow, my treat.”

“No, it’s always my treat to go out to dinner with you,” I said smiling.

Tara just blushed and ate her sandwich.

Tuesday rolled around and the girls were all excited about the game that afternoon. They were playing the number three team in the county (they were ranked fifth based on last year’s standings and their current season thus far) and after nearly beating Central, they were very confident about their chances. I gently admonished them not to get overconfident, and everyone assured me they were far from that.

“Now you’ll make sure to get to the game early today Liam?” Tara asked me.

“Of course, I’ll leave five minutes earlier than usual just for you,” I replied, “Hey, do you have a smaller lunch today?”

“Yeah, I don’t like to eat a lot before games. It’s not good for me to do that before playing.”

“Got room enough for a 100 Grand?” I asked Tara, pulling out her daily treat.

Tara giggled. “For you, sure.”

How much better does life get? I thought to myself as Tara bit off a large bite of the 100 Grand.

Well, it could get a little bit better I found out. Upon my arrival at the pool for the game, I arrived about five minutes before the girls were about to hit the water. They were all in their form-fitting swimsuits that, as always, left very little to the imagination.

In Tara’s case, that was a lot less than last time. I could tell Tara had gotten bigger now for sure. For water polo, girls had this trick of whenever their suits might not cover up as much of their butt as they might like that one simply wore a bikini bottom under the suit to prevent too much skin from being bared. Kristin had long used this device to cover her ample ass and, much to my delight, Tara was employing the same stratagem! Add this on top of the fact that her swimsuit clung even tighter than I remembered to all her curves and you had one very happy Liam.

“Hi Liam!” Lynn called out as she saw me and all the girls turned around and greeted me.

“Hi ladies. Ready for a good one?” I asked.

“Yeah, but before we do, we’ve got something for you,” Tara said as she came forward with a bundle for me.

“What’s this?” I said as I took the bundle, which unfurled itself into one of the team windbreakers. It had Liam “The Fenian” O’Shea embroidered on the front. “Now I’ve always wanted to be part of a women’s water polo team.”

The girls all giggled and Tara said, “So you like it?”

“I love it ladies. Does this mean that I’m a coach now?” I asked excitedly.

“No, Coach MacPherson wouldn’t let us no matter how hard we pleaded,” Kristen said.

“Yeah, she said that she couldn’t have you coming into the locker room while we were showering,” Morgan said.

Everyone laughed again but by then it was time to start warm ups for the game. The girls left as I put my new windbreaker on with pride, leaving only Tara and me.

“Good luck today,” I said, “and thanks so much for this. I can’t tell you how cool this is.”

“Aww…thanks. All the girls think you were so great over the Central thing that they want you to keep it up and figured we might as well repay you for it,” Tara said blushing, “Now how about a good luck kiss for your girl.”

I gave Tara as long a kiss as I could before she had to pull away and dash into the water. I have to admit, it really was cool to have your own water polo windbreaker to wear to games since it could get a little chilly down by the pool.

As the girls warmed up, I was surprised to see a good friend of mine headed towards the stands. His name was Matt and he had black hair and was fairly good looking. Now, I didn’t know he was a big water polo fan, but I figured that it was never too late to jump on the bandwagon, so I waved to him and he came over and sat next to me as the girls warmed up.

“Well, who would have thought I’d see you here?” I said to Matt.

“Yeah, who’d of thought?” Matt replied, “Nice jacket, but since when did they allow men on the women’s water polo team?”

“Oh be quiet,” I said, “the ladies happen to think I’m a very motivational speaker and have made me an unofficial member of the coaching staff.”

“Rock out!” Matt said and he gave me a high five, “Seriously, this whole thing is amazing.”

“Well, I must admit it is a nice jacket…”

“No, not that! You and Tara! You are an item…right?”

“Oh, yeah. Like you wouldn’t believe.”

“Have you heard what’s happened?”

“About me and Tara?” I asked, confused, “I didn’t know we were in the spotlight.”

“Well, not exactly, but you two hooking up is about the biggest thing to happen this year. I mean, guys like us had absolutely no shot at anyone even near the varsity water polo team. You’ve broken down almost all social barriers. The possibilities are endless!” Matt said, obviously excited.

Though I’d had inklings that our romance was more than just two high school kids in love, I hadn’t the slightest idea that I had paved the way for others to get a shot at their dream girl or dream guy. I suppose the fact that the water polo team had softened up to me was a clear indication of that.

“Wow…and I’ve always wanted to work for social change. I just never thought it’d come like this! Wait a second…” I said a realization suddenly dawning on me, “This wouldn’t happen to tie into why you’re here today, would it?”

Matt shifted in his seat. “Well…maybe…”

“All right, fess up,” I said, pressing Matt just as the game was about to get underway, “Who is she?”

“Well…”

“Look, I promise it goes no further than me. And if she doesn’t have a boyfriend, then I’ll do everything I can to get your foot in the door,” I said quietly, “Unless it’s Patsy in which case you can take her right now.”

“Shove off!” Matt said, “Seriously, as long as you’re the only one who knows…It’s Tina.”

“Oh really? She’s such a nice girl that you wouldn’t believe it,” I said, “And highly eligible, I might add.”

“You think she’d…you know, be open to me?” Matt asked, very concerned.

“Never know until you try. I didn’t think I had a shot at Tara until we got talking,” I said, “Heck, I mean she’s got to notice you if you come to the games. Hang around after the game. That’s always an ideal time for you to meet the girls.”

“All right. But I want you there as back up. She knows you,” Matt insisted.

“Only if I’m not long gone with Tara. We’ve got important business to attend to once this game is over,” I said.

“All right man, but you’re sure she’s nice?”

“Sweeter than sugar, my friend. Now watch the game so you can compliment her afterwards.”

It was another resounding win for the girls in blue (that was their swimsuit color). They had absolutely shut down their opponents in a 7-2 win that had the usual superb goaltending by Tara and, oddly enough, a couple of goals from Tina. Everyone on the team, including Matt and me, were excited over the win that would doubtless improve their ranking significantly.

Tara waved as she and the girls headed back to the locker room. Matt threw a wave at Tina, who smiled and waved back. Needless to say, he was ecstatic about that.

Tara came out with blow-dried hair about thirty minutes later (I wasn’t actually watching the clock, but it seemed that long). I met up with her after having seen Matt off on a nice conversation that, on my prior suggestion to Matt, was going to carry over that night into dinner. She was wearing her windbreaker so we looked like two peas in a pod together. Unfortunately it was bulky so I didn’t get quite the view of her upper body.

“I saw you with Matt tonight,” Tara said, “Did he like the game?”

“He thought it was excellent. Swears he’s coming to all the remaining home games. Of course, he was absolutely wowed by you.”

“Stop,” Tara said, giving me a playful shove in the parking lot, “He was all over Tina. Everyone knew that.”

“Really? Are we really that transparent?” I asked.

“Well…maybe not everyone. Tina certainly knew, and I think she kind of liked that. She hasn’t gone out for ages now, so I think it was really nice of you to set him up like that,” Tara said.

“Me? Play matchmaker? I’m only trying to help others find the bliss I have with you,” I said.

“Awww…thanks Liam. You’re so sweet. But I’m really hungry, so let’s go get some dinner,” Tara said.

“I was just thinking the same thing.”

Latest posts

Back