• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

That 90's Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gyrene

Buddha Belly
Reminiscing the other day got me thinking about the 80's and how awful those times really were. The 90's were my favorite decade thus far. Just thought I'd bring some things up for nostalgia's sake good and bad:

{someone already mentioned this first one}

POG's - hated them, all the freshman would play them at lunch and the rest of us upper classman would ridicule the shit out of them (only because we ridicule that which we don't understand).

Parachute Pants - I admit I rock'd a pair my Freshman year ... along with a paisley rayon shirt (shudder).

The 1994 World Cup - It was when people in the US first learned that people do play soccer (association football) after elementry school age.

Roger Rabbit - The dance not the movie.

Trainspotting - Anyone else creeped out by the baby crawling on the ceiling hallucination sequence? Decided heroin wasn't too chic after that flick.

1996 - Best year ever! (for me anyway)

next ...

Latest posts

Back