• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

That Which is of Woman – By victim (~SSBBW, Fantasy, Magic, Explicit Lesbian ~Sex)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victim

~SSBBW, Fantasy, Magic, Explicit Lesbian ~Sex – Demon slaying Amazonian warriors AND lesbian temple maidens. You can't beat the classics!

That Which is of Woman
[by [email protected]

Chapter 1 – The Great Demon Maw​

Leena Harkor crouched behind a withered tree. The tree stood stark and lifeless in a sea of many others of its kind. The soil beneath it had long been drained of any nutrients. How tiny buds still remained on some of the branches Leena did not understand. Not far beyond the tree was the great Demon Maw.

The Demon Maw was an open sore that festered on the land and spawned horrific entities that would lay siege to the villages. No two of these demons were exactly alike, despite the fact that many thousands had been seen over the past few years.

Leena had slain many demons. It was all part of her chosen path to her coming of age. Merely existing for a certain number of years would not earn her privileges like the people in the books from the ancient Abandoned City. She had slain demons before, but not as a leader of men and women in combat. Leena had to choose a test that would push her abilities to the limit and prove she was worthy of her destiny.

Leena remembered back to the day she stood before the council and proposed her challenge.

“I will lead warriors into battle against the demon hordes of the Maw that threaten our village.” Leena declared.

The council members and their elder looked at who stood before them. Leena was much shorter than the warriors she would be commanding. The young woman was not of great physical strength. Even the few women who chose the path of the warrior were much stronger than Leena. Nor was this woman particularly skilled with a blade. The sword that Leena carried was seldom used. When the gaze of the council fell upon the rod Leena carried, their appraisal was quite different.

Leena wielded magical power never before seen in battle. Powers almost directly in opposition to those of The Goddess of legend. Some men could summon these powers, but nowhere near as strong as Leena, so most relied on their weapons.

Nods of approval and favorable chatter ensued among the council members. The demons from the great Maw were threatening the village more and more often, not only would this be a fitting test for a leader of warriors, but would keep the demons under control for a little longer. The council was not prepared for what they would hear next, however.

“We will fight our way to the great Demon Maw and seal it forever.” Leena declared once again.

The council elder stood up from behind the table. He glared down at Leena with steely gray eyes.

“Surely you cannot be serious? Not even with your abilities can you hope to succeed!” He barked. Uneasy conversation erupted among the rest of the council.

“Bring the matron from the temple. Have her gaze into my soul and you will see this is my only choice. I must choose a test I know I can succeed at, but only with my utmost effort. It is the law.” Leena added. The mumbling amongst the council died down into silence.

Leena brought her focus back to the present. She collected all the resolve she showed at that council meeting, she would need it for what was to come. Leena gave the signal for her warriors to advance.

Marla brought her pike to the ready and took her position by Leena's side. Physically, Marla was the strongest warrior among all the women. She stood almost six foot, and retained a great deal of her girth from her service at the temple. Marla was still able to work much of the magic of The Goddess that she learned there.

All the warriors in Leena's care were the best the village and temple had to offer, the council insisted on that much. Even so, some of her soldiers were forced to retreat back to the village after the last battle. It went well, but there were many severe injuries that would need attention from the temple maidens skilled in channeling the healing energies of The Goddess.

Leena gripped her rod and poured her magical strength into it. The brass ball atop the simple foot long shaft of iron glowed and arced with power until it appeared to be unable to hold any more. Leena's initial attack would signal all the other soldiers into action. It was time.

Leena rushed from behind the tree and closed in on the narrowest end of the Demon Maw. She raised her rod high into the air, preparing to bring it down onto the fissure. Behind her unadorned steel mask, two brown eyes glistened, almost coming to tears. The edges of Leena's mouth curled upward. A yelp of glee could be heard from behind the mask as Leena smashed her rod into the earth of the fissure. A surge of excitement burst forth from her and overloaded the rod with power that shuddered through the Demon Maw.

The oddly discolored rocks that formed the edges of the Demon Maw shattered into chunks that rained into the nine hundred foot long scar on the Earth. The ground all around the Maw rumbled. Assorted cries, howls, and hisses were heard over the crash of cascading stones.

Leena wasted no time. Her attack would not keep the demons at bay for long. With Marla covering her, Leena struck at the end of the Demon Maw once more. Several feet of earth melted and fused into a solid, smoking mass. Leena gave herself a moment to catch her breath before repeating the process. A process that would go on for hours, draining her strength each time.

The creatures in this slice of the underworld did not remain idle while their home was under assault. Monstrosities of every conceivable type flew, crawled, and oozed forth from the pit.

Some were struck down by blessed arrows, others met with the swords, spears, and axes of warriors. A few more fell to battle magic from Marcale, a fighting man with impressive magical ability of his own.

The fastest of these demons escaped the spears and arrows only to be cut down by thundering storms of fire emitted by the terrifying weapons recovered from the Abandoned City.

One such creature of exceptional speed and cunning found its way overhead of Leena. It beat her and Marla to the ground with a swoosh of powerful wings, then landed astride the two women. Marla struggled to reach the pike that had been knocked from her grip, but the demon used one of its eight legs to pin her arm to the ground.

Leena was also quickly pinned to the ground by the monster above them. This particular demon looked like a giant version of one of the creatures Leena had seen in a book from the Abandoned City. It had eight legs, was about twelve feet tall, and a triangular shaped head with piercing mandibles that clicked menacingly as its head bent down over Leena.

Arrows rattled ineffectually off the demon's unnaturally thick carapace. The weapons of the Abandoned City were already depleted of the desperately hard to locate pieces of brass and lead they consumed. Two axe-wielding warriors ran to assist, but would not close on Leena and Marla in time.

The mantis-like head bent down over Leena, its mandibles dripping a thick, clear ooze that smoked as it fell onto Leena's armor. The head came to rest over Leena's breastplate. Its eyes blinked a couple times and the triangle shaped head cocked back and forth a couple times. It peered over toward Marla's heaving chest and moved its head away from Leena, towards what appeared to be the more interesting target.

What, I'm not even good enough for a demon?!? Leena's thoughts raged. She worked a hand around a pincer and let her fury fly loose. The heavy, chitinous limb exploded in an ochre spray.

The insect-demon released its grip on the two women and reared up on its back legs. It unleashed a hissing that sounded like a lava floe meeting the sea.

Marla took the opportunity to strike. She hefted her pike up from the ground beside her and thrust the tip into a gap in the creature's underbelly. Even at this weak point, the blade was meeting with considerable resistance. Marla leaned into the demon with all of her weight. Muscled thighs as thick as roof beams pulled beneath her heavy armor, driving the blessed steel into the heart of the beast. Marla gave the pike a twist. A sickening crack was heard from the wound.

The demon gave a final hiss of defiance before falling onto its side, Marla wrenching her pike from the monster's body. Marla stood there tall and defiant, her spear point drenched with blackish gore.

The entire length of the Demon Maw had been sewn shut by Leena's magic. Marla and two accompanying women from the temple imbued the seam in the earth with enough magic of The Goddess to make it impossible to open ever again. The demons of the underworld were going to have to seek another exit from their entombment within the earth.

Realizing her task was complete, Leena collapsed onto the ground and faded into slumber. Marla and one of the men took turns carrying her back to the village, where she awoke just before reaching the village hall.

Chapter 2 – Coming of Age​

Leena strutted up to the village elder, her battered armor rattling a victory march. The other warriors fell into place behind her. She got down on one knee and lowered her rod and sword to the floor by her side, then opened her mask. Leena bent her head down and waited for the elder to address her.

“The Demon Maw that threatened our village has been sealed. This feat has no equal in recent history. It is without question you have come of age as a warrior.” The elder spoke matter-of-factly. He stood from his chair behind the table. Even at his advanced age, he had an aura of power and authority about him. Shoulder length grayish-black hair was bound in a simple ponytail, framing a dark skinned face with features chiseled from years of fighting and leadership. His clothing was but simple gray robes, unlike the other council members who were far more elaborately adorned.

Pride beamed from Leena as the words danced in her head. Thought not in battle, the energies surged within her. The rod beside her on the ground resonated with a visible halo around its crown.

Coming of age meant Leena was now a true warrior, not that this had ever been contested, despite her use of magic in combat that was clearly not of The Goddess. She could bear children, own a home, even travel to other villages. Leena often thought of having her own command, leading warriors into battle to seal the Demon Maws that threatened many other villages.

“Speaking as your father”, the elder continued, “I never dreamed that a child of mine could accomplish such a miracle.”

He paused, staring down at his daughter. A tear began to appear in his eye. His lips wavered before he could go on.

“Leena, you are a most remarkable warrior. However, the prophecy and the law are clear. Once you have come of age, be it by taking arms against our enemies or bringing forth the light of The Goddess at the temple, you must go on to fulfil your destiny.”

Leena looked up at her father. Seeing the tears in his eyes, and his wavering voice, she thought he would not want to see his last surviving child leave for battle. “I am not afraid to do what is needed. Nor am I so unwise as to enter battles that cannot be won. Me and my charges will return from our battles.”

“Oh Leena,” The elder spoke, his voice somehow breaking out of its authoritative tone for a moment, only to quickly revert. “If only that were my concern, but no. Sons of the elder must lead warriors into battle against the demons, but the daughters of the elder must serve at the temple and seek the path of The Goddess.”

Leena knelt there staring blankly for a moment. Her other knee slid to the floor. The muscles around her mouth tightened. “I can’t go to the temple! Take a look at me! Do I look like The Goddess to you?”

She stood up. The air around her began to shimmer and crackle. Bluish white arcs of light danced around the crown of the rod that lay at her feet. The warriors assembled behind her took several steps back.

Leena tore the helmet from her head. It hit the floor with a crash. She haphazardly pulled the fingers of her hand through the sweaty curls of her yellowed hair.

“Does THIS look like the flowing buckwheat waves of The Goddess?” She demonstrated, her voice shaking.

She unbuckled her breastplate and added it to the growing pile next to her. She held a hand in front of her chest, with the palm up, as though holding something. “These are not the breasts and body of the woman who is going to nurture the land back to bounty! I have not the form of The Goddess, and for that I am not ashamed.”

She moved her arm out at her side and turned the palm down. The rod sprang up from the floor and into her hand. “I don’t wield the gentle powers of The Goddess. I can’t give life to our crops. I cannot coax the waters to flow from the wells like they can.”

There was an uneasy pause. Leena held her rod high in the air. The arcs of bluish white light lengthened and crackled. The warriors behind her furthered their distance from Leena. The other council members staggered back in their chairs.

“My magic is that of battle! Can you not see that within me flows the rage of the warrior?!?” She yelled.

A sphere of light suddenly appeared over Leena’s head, then vanished as quickly as it came to be. A thundering crash from above caused everyone else, save for Leena’s father, to bend down and cover their heads.

Leena’s father let out a long sigh. “It is true no one before you has wielded such power. But the law is absolute. Servitude at the temple will bring peace to your soul. Lay down your rod and sword, just for a while. At least TRY to temper your magic with that of The Goddess.”

Leena lowered her rod from above her head. She bent down and picked up her sword. Leena deposited both on the table before her. The ominous thud echoed through the stunned silence.

Leena spun about on her boot heels, parted her way through her speechless comrades, and exited the hall without speaking another word.

Latest posts

Back