• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Blueberry Girl from Willy Wonka

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatfanplus

In the latest episode of my podcast "The Gaining Life" my guest and I discuss the inflation scene in the original Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory. We basically do a live commentary while watching the scene. It's the last 15 minutes of the podcast.

The Gaining Life - Episode 13: CuddleBuddy

This episode we’re joined by CuddleBuddy. We discuss cartoons, meeting his first gainer boyfriend, recently accepting that he’s a gainer, debate different fantasies, gluttony vs. growth as turn-ons, Grommr, padding techniques, and do a fun analysis of the famous blueberry scene from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, breaking down why it’s captured the imagination of many generations of gainers and encouragers.
Running Time: 56 mins.

Since Dimensions does not want me posting the url for the podcast,
just google TheGainingLife and it will show up.

Thanks,
Russ

Latest posts

Back