• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Eye of the Beast - by Irish Bard (~BBW, Reality Altering, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
~BBW, Reality Altering, ~SWG- an unwanted gift put to most use possible

[Author's Note: my previous attempt at a reality altering story wasn't particularly good. the main power was too brash and bold, not good for something subtle and quiet. so, a retry, with a much more secretive power

Enjoy!]

The Eye of the Beast
by Irish Bard

New Year's Day 2008

"Happy new year!" came the cry from Abby's house when the bells chimed.

The house party was in full swing, music was playing, some people were passed out drunk, booze was everywhere, and John was sitting on arm of the sofa, glass of rum and orange juice in one hand, smiling to himself.

It had been amazing recovery, the nightmares were still there, as well as the eyepatch, but he felt fit and well again...well, fit and well enough to not miss his girlfriend's party, that is.

Nudging the drunken Paul, dressed as two-face, he looked down at his Joker costume, still quite good, even if the face paint had run a bit. Matthew and Kirsty, Aka Riddler and Poison Ivy, were moving people into a more comfortable position, whilst Julie gently nursed a drunken Wayne (Aka Nightwing) from the comfort of her wheel-chair bound lap. It had been a good night, and a good year... for the most part.

"Hi, puddin'!"

Abby came in, swaying badly with the bottle of vodka in her right hand. The Batman themed party was her idea, and it had been her idea to be Harlequin to his Joker, a more sickly sweet idea you could not have come up with. John went over to catch her before she fell over.

"Whoa there!" he replied, "Don't slip over now, we can't have you knocking your head. I don't want to go back to the hospital again."

"Oh, calm down, Johnny!" slurred Abby, "It'sh not that bad, I'm completely shober!"

"Sober."

"Yeah, that's it!"

"Nonetheless, I think you need to lie down." John gradully moved her over to the stairs, she stopped him and slowly, with a considerable lack of balance, began to climb the stairs.

"That'sh what i wanted >hic< to talk to you about." she grinned, "I think we need to Shelebrate the night and your recovering with Shomething sh-Pecial!"

John nodded, he knew what she was getting at.

"Come on, Abby, your completely slammed and I've just come out of hospital, I might do myself injury. besides, in public, that's a bit too daring for me."

"No, silly!" she laughed, before loosing her balance, John running to catch her. "I've locked the mashter bedroom, we can use that!"

"Seriously, Abby, I don't think its a good idea." John said, trying to persuade her out of it, whilst taking his clothes off nonetheless. Abby was already at the door and unlocking it, taking the majority of the harlequin outfit and mask off, leaving only the body suit to get out off. It clung to her slim body nicely, emphasizing to John what a good catch Abby should be.

Once inside, she closed the door and took the suit off further.

"Please take that eye patch off, it's a bit of a turn off..."

Well, why not, John thought she's determined to have it, she might as well be my kind of girl physicially as well as mentally. Just for the moment, mind, I can always change it back a little bit later.

He took his eye patch off as she unbuttoned his shirt and trousers. he opened his right eye.

Everything about her flashed inside his mind, Her family, her college courses, her likes and dislikes as she stood still, frozen in time. But none of those mattered, for now, his eye focused on her body, slim, societies vision of perfection, but imperfect in his.

"Grow" he whispered hoarsely.

She grew fairly speedly, her bosom blooming and her buttocks bursting fairly quickly. Her belly took a little bit longer, but soon, her slim 127lbs body had been transformed into a big bosomed, large hipped, great bellied and amazing arsed 234lbs beauty.

"Stop," he said quickly, before putting the eyepatch back on, and returning to the time stream.

"Are you sure you want to see the bloody mess?" he asked quickly as the massive drunken Abby pushed him into the bed before crawling cat-like up his body.

"Doesn't matter now," she whispered, before kissing him on the cheek, "you're back."

They stayed, for what seemed like an eternity there, naked, horny, glad to be back together again. It actually only lasted two seconds before they began doing what they came there for.

After a solid two hours of screwing, John sat up, exhausted, but happy. He had finally done it, and gotten in bed with a fat girl, something he had been wanting to do ever since he had become an FA. Looking back at the asleep Abby, he was tempted to leave her like that, leave her as his perfect girl forever.

But no, she needed to find out for herself what he liked and disliked in a woman. Everyone would freak, what he could do would be out in the open, mission failed. Reluctantly, he shrunk her down to her original size, just in time.

"John, could you help out here? Terri's have a bit of a breakdown."

"Duty calls," John muttered as he got his clothes back on again and walked out of the room, leaving the sleeping Abby curled up in warm, safe bed, happy and ignorant about what happened a few moments ago.

Latest posts

Back