• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The FA tendency to objectify women

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdog

So I've been reading a couple threads on the weight board tonight that seemed to go together but in an inverse way.

I've read, in essence:

"I want to be desired, but as a whole person, and not just a fat body."

"This guy says he loves SSBBWs so he should be true to that desire and only date SSBBWs, right?"

I see both perspectives as completely valid, and yet they can't coexist very easily. If someone only likes SSBBWs then what happens if the SSBBW loses weight? It's a bit of a pickle, and it can be difficult on both sides of the equation.

And when I say "it can be difficult on both sides of the equation" what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now.

I don't really know where I'm going with this post... but I'm interested to hear other peoples thoughts on the matter. also, it might be nice to weigh in with personal experience instead of abstract philosophical musing. feelings... that's where it's at!

Latest posts

Back