The Freshman 15 haha

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
If it happens to be the colleghumor video, I enjoyed it several weeks ago when they put it up on iTunes. The lyrics are great, and many of the bits of the video are great, like the beer-box armor fight.

likeitmatters

happiness as finally come
so that is college life and living in a dorm is like? always wanted to know because I never stayed in dorms when I went to college. Interesting video.

:bow:

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
barharhahr. the guy singing it is cuuuuuute. <3

Luckily I dont see much of the undergrads around campus or Id feel like a huge pederass.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I never saw any hot fat-guy-freshmen in undergrad. Nor have I seen any now that I'm doing my PhD.

WHERE ARE THEY?

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
d00d, they keep us isolated in the PhD and Masters programs, respectively.

although the first day i was here, i had to go to the rec centre because my shower was broken. as i walked out, i saw the sun set and an underclassmen who looked like Luke Conley with killer love handles.

Cant say I was ever mad about that shower :p

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
We are definitely isolated, but still....I was in undergrad once, and lived dead centre of the campus. No fat guys.

And now I live/work in an area that is central to a university with >80,000 students. Still no fat guys. What gives?

*is jealous of your Luke-alike"

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
I never saw him again. Hes running around Colorado being fat without me *cries* hahaha.

I didnt see many fat guys as an undergrad either. :( Its hard to find fatties here, since Denver is like the fitness capital of the US. Im a woman without a country.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I didn't see much in the way of fat guys in Uni either, despite being in engineering (which was ~80% male) and spending three terms in residence, living with all other guys. A couple of the young women in engineering put on at least the freshman fifteen, but the guys really didn't seem to (or else could carry it in a way that really didn't make it obvious, like from being fairly thin in the first place). I gained ten pounds in the first month before I cracked down on myself ('cause naturally I believed that I was already too heavy to really interest any women in anything but my mind and personality :doh: ), but I think I was more of the exception amongst the guys that I knew.

Granted, back then we got lots of exercise running from the sabre-tooth tigers, but Animal House would have had us believe that there was much more indulgence of all types going on at campuses than I ever got a whiff of. I mean, late night taco runs, sure, competitive beer drinking games, naturally....but just not very often.

Wanderer

Actor at Extra-Large
Heh... a fun video, though I went to a college across the road from my house and never lived in a dorm. :) For my personal inspiration, I like to watch the channel of BeerBellyBear71... he's gay, but he weighs over 400 pounds and has enough muscle to actually heft his mass in a pushup.

fat hiker

I didn't see much in the way of fat guys in Uni either, despite being in engineering (which was ~80% male) and spending three terms in residence, living with all other guys. A couple of the young women in engineering put on at least the freshman fifteen, but the guys really didn't seem to (or else could carry it in a way that really didn't make it obvious, like from being fairly thin in the first place).

Yeah, there were only a couple of fat guys in university when I was there in the 1980s - and looking back at yearbook photos of them, they weren't as fat as I remember them being. One, ironically, was the student manager of a collegiate Woodsman team....

But, when we dropped my teenaged son off at University in September - boy, times have changed AND fattened. He has a very fat roommate, there were several very fat male dorm monitors and 'house presidents', and lots of other solid paunches wandering around the campus. House t-shirts came in sizes well above the XL they used to top out at....

Latest posts