• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Girl of My Dreams - by Eager Eater (~BBW, Romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eager Eater

~BBW, Romance - A college crush as described in a journal

[Author's Note: A story by me, as I meet a girl who is definitely attractive. This really didn't happen to me (yet), it's a fictional story series, written as a series of journal entries. Here is the first half. Enjoy, and please leave comments.]

The Girl of My Dreams

by Eager Eater

Dear Journal,

Today was a wonderful day. Probably the best day of my life.

I was at the library in college - sitting at a table, studying for my math exam - when I saw a really sexy girl. She was pretty, beautiful, attractive - did I mention she was big? By big, I mean she had large breasts that jiggled when she walked, stretching her T-shirt as if they were going to pop out in any minute. The girl was wearing shorts that revealed big, brown, fleshy lower legs. Her thighs were shaped like a big heart, and definitely got my attention, however, not as much as her big belly. It was pretty big, sticking out like she was pregnant with six children. I caught sight of her lower belly almost peeking out from under her shirt as it moved with every step she took. Wow, what a woman!

"Hi," The Incredibly Sexy Girl said. "Do you mind if I sit here?"

My brain was scrambled, my body full of hidden excitement and energy. Her smile was so attractive. Without hesitation, I said, "Sure. Have a seat."

"Thanks."

She rested her backpack on the table and plopped down on a chair so swiftly that her body jiggled and moved so fluid and Jello-y, you'd wish slow motion existed in real life.

"Whoo! I am beat!" The Incredibly Sexy Girl wiped some sweat off her face with a napkin, her fat arm wiggling hypnotically.

I. Was. So. Attracted. To. This. Girl.

I was so nervous I started fidgeting with my notebook. I couldn't help myself. I had to tell her how I felt.

The Incredibly Sexy Girl took out notebook, textbook, and pen from her backpack. Then she looked at me and started to speak.

"So, what is your na-"

"HI, I AM ALEX, AND I AM EXTREMELY ATTRACTED TO YOU!" I said in a fast, robotic tone.

"Stupid," I said in my head, "You blew it, Alex, you really blew it."

Or did I? The only way to judge that was to see how The Incredibly Sexy Girl would react...

Back