• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Official THANK YOU to the bash crew thread!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
First thank you Conrad for giving us these forums to meet and learn about the many people whom share some common interests. Thank you!

I need to personally thank the entire bash crew - Heather, Johnny, AnnMarie, Carla, Andy, Ashley, Soup, Gabby, Jennifer, Steve, Leroy, Courtney, Randi, Cecilia, Wendy, Cathy and whomever I might be forgetting that I am sorry to forget.

This event was amazing. This was a fattie's dream vacation. It was also a dream vacation for my hubby FA. The amount of detail and effort was amazing. The hotel chosen was great, the workshops were fun and interesting and informative, the hospitality suite was well stocked and the access to the staff was always there.

I cannot say enough to fully make them realize just how much I appreciate them taking on this task and presenting to us all the chance to have an incredible bonding experience with lots of laughter and fun.

I can say to you all, that Larry and I were driving out of the parking lot saying that we will be back next year because to think about possibly missing it would be too painful.

So thank you to the many people who made this incredible event so amazing and fun and comfortable. You are a bunch of kind, generous and talented people. Larry and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Latest posts

Back