The One NON-DIMS RELATED Thing Annoying You Most Right Now Part Trois.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Admiral_Snackbar

Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie
This...
Him: hi how are you? I saw your profile and pics. You are hot. Want to chat? I am S---- from AL.
Me: Thanks for the compliment. What's your profile name? You have me at a disadvantage. Can I see your pics too?
Him: I don't have any pics
Me: Why not?
Him: I don't want my pics online
Me: Um okay, can you send one to my email so I can see what you look like?
Him: No. I don't like putting my pics out there
Me: Okay...so its okay for women to post and let you comment on and oggle THEIR pics but you don't want to share yours? Something doesn't seem kosher here. Its a dating site. How does a person know whom they are talking to, whether or not they find you attractive, etc if you don't post a pic? oh and by the way your profile says that you are from Cali.
Him: yeah..nevermind bitch.
Another unfortunate driveby victim of John Gabriel's Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory. :-( My sympathies.

SSBBW Katerina

FillOutUrProfileFellas
I'm viciously annoyed with PayPal after being with them since 2002. It was smooth sailing until February 2011. Now, I don't know if their company changed hands/ management in 2010 but they're a nightmare in 2011 and have screwed me and others royally-- no hug, no condom, no lube. They've ruined my checking acct w/ my bank and i'm fighting PayPal tooth and nail.:(

If anyone knows of a similar, legit company lemme know immediately. Thanks a bunch.

Heyyou

I'm viciously annoyed with PayPal after being with them since 2002. It was smooth sailing until February 2011. Now, I don't know if their company changed hands/ management in 2010 but they're a nightmare in 2011 and have screwed me and others royally-- no hug, no condom, no lube. They've ruined my checking acct w/ my bank and i'm fighting PayPal tooth and nail.:(

If anyone knows of a similar, legit company lemme know immediately. Thanks a bunch.
Hello, Ms. Katerina. Our prior "differences" aside (? maybe just mine, its definitely more than possible,) you might want to check out http://www.screw-paypal.com/alternatives/top_pick.html . I had known of new competitor that had VASTLY cheaper rates when i used to frequent another credit-related forum, however i havent done so in a few months, and the name slips my head! :doh: Im attempting to find it. Ill let you know, here or on PM, if i do! In the meantime, yes, Paypal sometimes makes errors of a biblical magnitude. They have direct access to your checking, and quite a few checking accounts - some with thousands of dollars - have been cleaned out over innocent transactions.. and then PayPal is like the biggest ? to DEAL with!!!! Especially if it "locks" your account.. they are based in Utah, and they dont consider themselves a "bank" ..

I know when you have a "collections" (?) they send it off to "ER Solutions" of Tacoma, WA (pretty sure.) All they do is send an official-looking letter, and about ten" out of every 100 letters they send to people that partial-match "pay up right away." Then they KEEP coming after you OVER the 50% they offer.. they are THAT BAD! So, you can safely ignore a letter like that. They are a "JDB" (Junk Debt Buyer) which is worse than a CA (Collections Agency) and that whole scene is rife with fraud.

I wish you well in your collections efforts to get YOUR money back. I have a delicate balance with PayPal, and the reason i DONT update any information (and the springboard of my desire to be anonymous in many aspects) IS PAYPAL!!! Way back from 2006, over a laptop computer. My resourcefulness has me an account i use, but i dont poke at it with a stick. :).

The foremost competitor it recommends is "Google Checkout" and #3 on the list is "Paypay" and even Amazon.com is supposed to have one. Also, "Greendot" at the store (Kmart, Rite Aid, stores like this, even Walmart iirc, etc) operates in a way MoneyGram doesnt (they cut out wire fees, Western Union is the MOST expensive, MoneyGram costs roughly half, then you get to card-to-card like Rushcard. Can send cash, or funds on the card.)

And IC your beauty makes me think of a scale for you, and your pics/body/etc are all beyond lovely.. IC id still get one for you. Now, thats :eek:fftopic: and it does appear you are genuinely and rightfully upset over a bad money experience with this shady company that sometimes randoly wrecks people's financial lives.. i hope that is of some comfort? Offer is always on the table, ust due to yoru beauty and great personality.

Thats the first site that came up in my search for the new service that competed.. http://www.screw-paypal.com/alternatives/top_pick.html and I wish you all of the best. I wish i knew more. I know you go to their site if your account isnt locked, get a "Code" good for one hour, and you can call them and talk to them. Of course, they usually end up frustrating you even more.. i would politely ask for a supervisor, and hope it is of some avail.

:bow: and thank you for reading, i hope this helps, beautiful and lovely and buxom Ms. SSBBW Katerina, - heyyou :)

(And if i could, id send you money AND a scale. That would be awesome, to some anonymous location, as PayPal does. Of course, i need to see if i can. Keyboard is getting sold to pawn shop for 1/3 its purchase price PROMPTLY! We will see what i can do. I dont like people to be financially messed up, especially beautiful ones! Oh, if i can, i would. Ill see. Just a musing.. a genuine one.) :)

SSBBW Katerina

FillOutUrProfileFellas
I went to google and ran a search before i saw ur response. Coincidentally i went to the site u mentioned for info and help.

The one that interested the most, as far as an alternative to PayPal, was www.paypay.com. I went to it time and again and was rerouted to it's domain site creator. That's not good. So I shall not be dealing with them.

The next one I'm investigating is www.neteller.com [based in the UK but functions internationally.]. Is there anyone currently on Dims, from the USA, that uses this company? anyone from the UK use it? If so what's your take in having used them? Pls., only people that have recently, within the past 6 months, used their services to withdraw, deposit or transfer currency.

Thanks to any and all,
Katerina

Hello, Ms. Katerina. Our prior "differences" aside (? maybe just mine, its definitely more than possible,) you might want to check out http://www.screw-paypal.com/alternatives/top_pick.html . I had known of new competitor that had VASTLY cheaper rates when i used to frequent another credit-related forum, however i havent done so in a few months, and the name slips my head! :doh: Im attempting to find it. Ill let you know, here or on PM, if i do! In the meantime, yes, Paypal sometimes makes errors of a biblical magnitude. They have direct access to your checking, and quite a few checking accounts - some with thousands of dollars - have been cleaned out over innocent transactions.. and then PayPal is like the biggest ? to DEAL with!!!! Especially if it "locks" your account.. they are based in Utah, and they dont consider themselves a "bank" ..

I know when you have a "collections" (?) they send it off to "ER Solutions" of Tacoma, WA (pretty sure.) All they do is send an official-looking letter, and about ten" out of every 100 letters they send to people that partial-match "pay up right away." Then they KEEP coming after you OVER the 50% they offer.. they are THAT BAD! So, you can safely ignore a letter like that. They are a "JDB" (Junk Debt Buyer) which is worse than a CA (Collections Agency) and that whole scene is rife with fraud.

I wish you well in your collections efforts to get YOUR money back. I have a delicate balance with PayPal, and the reason i DONT update any information (and the springboard of my desire to be anonymous in many aspects) IS PAYPAL!!! Way back from 2006, over a laptop computer. My resourcefulness has me an account i use, but i dont poke at it with a stick. :).

The foremost competitor it recommends is "Google Checkout" and #3 on the list is "Paypay" and even Amazon.com is supposed to have one. Also, "Greendot" at the store (Kmart, Rite Aid, stores like this, even Walmart iirc, etc) operates in a way MoneyGram doesnt (they cut out wire fees, Western Union is the MOST expensive, MoneyGram costs roughly half, then you get to card-to-card like Rushcard. Can send cash, or funds on the card.)

And IC your beauty makes me think of a scale for you, and your pics/body/etc are all beyond lovely.. IC id still get one for you. Now, thats :eek:fftopic: and it does appear you are genuinely and rightfully upset over a bad money experience with this shady company that sometimes randoly wrecks people's financial lives.. i hope that is of some comfort? Offer is always on the table, ust due to yoru beauty and great personality.

Thats the first site that came up in my search for the new service that competed.. http://www.screw-paypal.com/alternatives/top_pick.html and I wish you all of the best. I wish i knew more. I know you go to their site if your account isnt locked, get a "Code" good for one hour, and you can call them and talk to them. Of course, they usually end up frustrating you even more.. i would politely ask for a supervisor, and hope it is of some avail.

:bow: and thank you for reading, i hope this helps, beautiful and lovely and buxom Ms. SSBBW Katerina, - heyyou :)

(And if i could, id send you money AND a scale. That would be awesome, to some anonymous location, as PayPal does. Of course, i need to see if i can. Keyboard is getting sold to pawn shop for 1/3 its purchase price PROMPTLY! We will see what i can do. I dont like people to be financially messed up, especially beautiful ones! Oh, if i can, i would. Ill see. Just a musing.. a genuine one.) :)

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
I hate it when someone recognizes me and says, "Remember me?" and I have no idea who the hell they are. I feel bad. :(

Heyyou

The former bartender manager i have that cant work on the floor due to full length arm tattoos, and has to wear long-sleeve shirts. Complete with tramp stamp.

EDIT: I originally put "long-sleeve shorts." That was funny.

Whores. Enough said right now.... lol
^^This! And.. pretty much, yeah! Lmao!

Victim

Oasis is JUST A BAND.
It annoys me to no gal darned end how retards on tv say the "calvary" is on their way... YOU FUCKING RETARDS...its CA-VAL-RY...CAVALRY....not CALVARY...calvary is a church...*grrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
These are the same people that say cli-TOR-is with a long 'o', which sounds like the brand name of a mouthwash used after cunnilingus.

"Honey, I think I have something stuck in my teeth, where is the bottle of CliTORis?"...

Admiral_Snackbar

Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie
These are the same people that say cli-TOR-is with a long 'o', which sounds like the brand name of a mouthwash used after cunnilingus.

"Honey, I think I have something stuck in my teeth, where is the bottle of CliTORis?"...
The thing I hate is people who think Jethro Tull is just another member of the band...

JoyJoy

I recently signed up for AmazonPayments, which seems very similar to PayPal. I haven't had a lot of experience with it yet - sent money once using it - but it seems pretty good.

Latest posts