• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Spell - by Anonymous (~BBW, Magic Spell, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Risible

Monkey Daze
~BBW, Magic Spell, ~SWG - A book of spells holds the incantation to turn a skinny snob into a fat hedonist.

The Spell

by Anonymous

Cindy walked down the beach in her new bathing suit, hips and thighs showing a lot of motion, belly quivering. To think, she used to be self conscious of her beautiful, full figure, but that was before she had found her mission in life - to be an educator. Teach the rest of the world that being overweight wasn't such a bad experience.

She heard laughter off to her left and could see one of the skinny girls making fun of her, parading around in front of the others sticking out her flat stomach. It used to make her mad and ashamed, but now she knew the girl just didn't understand the joys of being plump. Cindy slowly lowered her 320 pounds onto her towel, and picked up a donut in one hand and her book in the other.

Cindy had found it at a garage sale all dusty and faded and thought it was a joke at first; "Book of Spells," it had said on the cover. Many of the pages were damaged and unreadable, but there was one in particular that caught her eye - "To Prevent Excessive Thinness," it said. Cindy slowly repeated the strange words on the page then lay back to enjoy the sun. She really did enjoy her work too much she thought...

Karen watched the blimp of a woman waddle down the beach. "Look at that disgusting pig," she said to her two friends. She had joined them for an afternoon on the beach before going out with Ron that evening. "Can you imagine having the gall to even go out in public like that?" she said as she pantomimed the fat lady. "How gross."

Karen sat back down to finish off her salad and iced tea. Perhaps the dressing was bad, or maybe it was something she had earlier that day, but all of a sudden she felt a strange warmth come over her. She walked down to the water and plunged in, feeling its coolness take away the odd feeling.

Returning after a brief swim, Karen looked at her watch and decided to call it a day. Ron was coming over that evening and they planned on going out to dinner and a movie. She was running low on a few things and needed to stop at the market on the way home.

At the store everything seemed to look delicious. While she normally avoided sweets, she found herself filling the cart with boxes of cookies and candy that were too irresistible to pass by. "I shouldn't be shopping on an empty stomach," she thought.

Karen arrived home about 4 hours before Ron was to come over, intending to spend some time cleaning up. Instead she decided to read for a while and absentmindedly polished off two bags of cookies. "What is happening to me?" she thought. "If I keep this up I'll look like that whale on the beach today." Karen felt exhausted even though there was little reason to be so tired. "It must just be the excitement of having Ron back after all this time. I'll just close my eyes for a few minutes." she thought.

Next thing she knew, it was 5:30 and Ron would be over in half an hour. She sat up and found she could barely breathe, her dress was so tight. Karen quickly unzipped it, unhooked her bra, and struggled out of her skin-tight panties, then gasped in relief. "What's happened?" she thought, when she finally caught her breath again. "Are my clothes shrinking?" She looked down at her chest and gasped as she saw her breasts, a mere 32A (and even that had been wishful thinking) a few hours earlier, had grown to at least a 36C.

Karen ran into the bathroom to get a better view of this miracle. It was then that the full impact hit her. It wasn't only her chest that was larger! The gap between her slender thighs had filled in and her legs were fuller. Her hips had widened and grown softer. The slender waist and flat tummy she had worked so hard to maintain over the years had filled in and begun to bulge out in front.

She stepped on the scale. 177 pounds! She was almost up to her roommate Susan's weight of 205. Karen began to panic. "What will Ron think? Maybe I should call him and tell him to forget it. Then again, he's been gone for a while and I'll just spend a little more time at the gym and a little less time at the table next week."

Since Ron seemed to get angry whenever she talked about her weight, she would just have to fake it tonight and really buckle down on her diet tomorrow.

After her shower, however, a new problem came up. She couldn't squeeze into her largest dress. Even underwear was out of the question; she had to breathe! Yet, she couldn't go out naked. Fortunately, Susan had gone shopping that week and actually had pretty good taste for a fat girl, Karen thought. That low cut dress might look pretty good on her now. She quickly dressed in Susan's outfit, adjusting the top to make maximum advantage of her newly developed cleavage. "At least this isn't all bad," she thought. "Ron's always liked big tits. I'll have to try to maintain them while I lose the rest of this weight."

Susan's dress did look nice on top, but ridiculously large everywhere else, hanging in folds around her. "At least someone's bigger than me," Karen thought with satisfaction. After some tissue paper to take up the extra room in Susan's 38D bra and a few strategically placed safety pins, she was ready.

"Wow!" he gasped as she opened the door. "Have I been away that long? You look terrific! I thought you had decided not to have implants."

"They're all mine," Karen said, blushing with pleasure.
"Hey! No dessert before dinner," she said as she blocked his hand. "You'll just have to take my word for it."

Karen could feel the passion between them during dinner. Perhaps it was the wine, or maybe just the excitement, but despite her oath to eat less she found she was starving. She polished off her meal and part of his, before they brought dessert. "He's going to think I'm a pig," Karen thought as sheepishly glanced up. Ron was obviously enamored with her figure and kept looking her up and down.

"You look terrific," he said. "Are you sure you haven't done anything special? I've never seen you so sexy before." Just then the waitress came with dessert. "Even eating makes you look sexy tonight. I didn't know how much of a turn on watching you eat is."

Karen blushed, "I know what you mean. With each bite I'm getting more and more aroused. I hope you don't mind if we skip the movie tonight. I thought after we eat dessert here I could serve you a special dessert at my place." They rapidly polished off their plates with Ron feeding most of his to Karen. "I'll just run by the ladies’ room and freshen up while you hurry and pay the check. Then we'll run home for the next course," she said as she picked up her purse.

As she entered the women's room, Karen felt a sharp pain in her side. "Ouch! Damn safety pin," she cried. She looked in the mirror and gasped. She was still growing! After removing the tissue from the bra, she found her breasts now filled it completely and were even pushing out the top. No wonder Ron couldn't take his eyes off her. Taking out the safety pins was even more amazing. Susan's dress no longer hung in loose folds and now looked like it had been custom made for her. Even her face seemed to have grown rounder with signs of a slight double chin. "What's happening to me?" Karen thought. "At this rate, I'll be the size of that lady at the beach in no time."

She hurried out, fully intending to demand that Ron take her to the nearest doctor or clinic and get this immediately straightened out. But somehow she changed her mind partway there. Maybe it was all the passion during dinner; maybe it was the rich meal that filled her up; maybe it was the feel of her added flesh against the soft material of the dress, but by the time she saw Ron again she had decided to put off any further action at least until this evening was over.

He kissed her passionately as she came up to him, holding her body tightly to his. The drive home seemed to take forever, with his hand frequently tracing her curves as he drove. By the time they arrived in her apartment they were both in maximum heat.

"Let me just change into something more comfortable," she murmured as she pushed him away. "I'll just be a minute." In the bathroom she was again horrified as she gazed in the mirror. Susan's outfit was already tighter on her than her own had been when she woke up this afternoon. Her tits seemed to be bursting out of Susan's confining bra and were at least 42DD. The seams on the new dress seemed ready to burst at any moment.

Karen peeled her clothes off and gasped in astonishment at the changes that just a few hours had brought. Her large breasts lay quivering on the soft roll of her tummy. As large as her bust and waist were, however, they were at least a foot smaller than her enormous hips which appeared to be pushing 60 inches by now. Her hint of a double chin had grown to the point where there was no doubt anymore, giving her pretty face a round dimpled look. The scale read 283. Over a hundred pounds in just a few hours!

"Ron!" she said as she ran from the bathroom. "I have to tell you something."

"What is it darling?" Ron said as he caught her naked body and pulled her close for another passionate kiss.

Karen's mind seemed to go blank. There was something she was supposed to do, now what was it? "This must be it," she thought as he pulled her down on top of him. His fingers sank into the soft flesh of her ample rear end and stroked the rolls of fat on her belly. Her full breasts hung a tantalizing few inches above his yearning lips. They made passionate love for what seemed like hours. With each thrust, he could feel the flesh under his hands grow softer, her breasts fuller and closer to his lips. Ron could feel the rolls of her tummy softly rubbing up and down on his own.

In the past, their lovemaking had been relatively mundane with brief foreplay, even briefer sex, then all of the sudden it was over. Tonight, however, it seemed to go on and on, getting better each time. Soon Karen was gasping for breath from the effort of moving her rapidly growing figure, and she rolled over on the king size bed. As Ron moved to climb on top she held up her hand.

"Stop," she gasped. "Let me catch my breath for a minute."

"You're incredible," Ron said. "I've never been so turned on in my life."

"Me too," she replied. "My only problem is that each time we begin making love, I get this ravenous hunger."

"Well, we can fix that," he said going to the kitchen and returning with a half gallon of ice cream and box of cookies. He began feeding her spoonfuls of ice cream dripping with rich chocolate syrup. With each bite, Ron could see her grow larger and softer. After the first quart had disappeared with ease, he entered her. She gasped with pleasure and began eating even faster. This continued throughout the night.

When she awoke the next morning, Ron was gently cleaning off the syrup and cookie crumbs from the many rolls in her body. Karen sighed with happiness and tried to sit up. She found it almost impossible with all the extra weight she had added. Even moving her arms had become difficult due to the rolls of fat that now creased over her elbows.

"I never realized how much fun I've been missing out on by being skinny," she said as she lay back on the pillows and Ron wheeled in the breakfast cart. "And to think this is only the beginning."

Meanwhile, back at the beach, Cindy waddled back to her accustomed spot, wondering who the lucky girl would be today that would get a free education on the joys of becoming a large woman.

Latest posts

Back